The Ingham Family #239 Rough as... Avoid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s helping them out to much reading on here 😂 they try correct everything that gets commented on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I would be ashamed to have children the age 10/13 who didn’t know how to use a knife and fork.
surely this should be taught when they are toddlers.

lazy looked like a humbug in that dress

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why hide the room number if they knew they weren't going to upload the vlogs until they are back? bleeping weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A 12 year old at the time, asking for a holiday for their birthday, when they’ve just come back FROM A HOLIDAY 🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
Creepy drooling over Lazy in the photo of Esme's first birthday, that's how he likes her, young, slim, with short, sleek styled hair. I think that's part of the reason she looks such a state, he doesn't fancy her when she's in frumpy, unflattering clothes with straggly hair. I can't blame her not wanting that greasy perv near her unless there's a cash cow to be made, so she turns a blind eye to him chatting up ifam, 'skating' and 'buying a new camera'.

Reactions: 24
I must say, with how their home educating is going, they must all be qualified lifeguards by now the amount of time they’ve spent around pools lately.

I don’t know much about home schooling, but is there a required amount of work, and general curriculum like in schools that must be provided to the children or do the LA just trust people who choose to home educate to provide a decent education?
You have to prove you’re providing an age appropriate education to your child. It is a LOT of hard work by parents and child, is very expensive, but massively rewarding.
You have to write a very detailed report outlining what your child has done, and how much progress they’ve e made since the last report. This requires a lot of record keeping, filing child’s work, electronic records - on top of all the groups, activities and outings that take place.

Home education comes in different forms, but unless the Inghams are keeping detailed records off camera, I would very much guess that they get all education provided by tutors and reports would reflect this 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Creepy is slowly losing it isn’t he - those facial expressions appearing in the vlogs recently 🤢

Hoping Gaza’s review has just been hidden temporarily if he’s had it flagged by the Minghams, there has been worse shared to TA without any consequences. The irony of leaving people in the background of their own vlogs though 😡 Makes you wonder if tit went down between the two groups as well 🤣

As for Izzy’s response to that person about lack of any real teenage life - who says they’ve met people on multiple occasions? When you see your friends, you see them all the time as a child/young adult not just now and then even if living in the sticks which is what she portrays it as - they are definitely friends that they’ve found online in some form or through her mothers attempts at matching the kids up to locals. She’s on the defensive because she knows what was said is true - just a shame she hasn’t had her eyes open to the extent of it all properly yet :(

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can’t stop laughing.. been working my brains because Jace’s speech/voice reminded me of someone… and now I’ve realised who… Donald Duck! Literally sounds exactly like him 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Funny how he posts this after someone commented about Isabelle having no friends.

She spends far to much time away with cult Ingham to have any friends.

I don't see how it relates to anyone in their lives? They have a couple of friends who are Ifam, Jane, Steve and Katrina. There's no one in their lives to let them down or make them a priority. Is this a dig at Isabelle's bio family or is he on the booze again?

Reactions: 32
Funny how he posts this after someone commented about Isabelle having no friends.

Thats got to be aimed at her bio family?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Time this lot of dirty foo's were taken off youtube for good ,they get away with everything but karma will keep calling Lazy and Creepy😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It was clear from Sarah Inghamsplaining the courses at the restaurant that they have never been to a proper restaurant in their lives. They really do thing they are living it up when they go to a chain restaurant. Isabelle made me cringe calling the waiters workers.
They are just all so ignorant and clueless about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Ironic really given that he moved his children miles and miles away from all their friends/acquaintances and then takes them away from their everyday life for months on end several times a year. Any friendships, however vague, that they manage to make, those kids will indeed remember that the Ingham kids are unreliable friends who're hardly around.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.