The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never criticise children but OMFG esme is really bleeping annoying... waaay too full of herself. I didn't think a 13 year old could ooz arrogance in the way she does.
Not being funny but if she doesn't take criticism and is always right like they say, it's not good. She seems to have a lot of her father's traits. Illusions that she is superior will do her no favours in life. They are raising another Chris Ingham. To be honest, they are quite tit at parenting in general. None of us are perfect, but you sometimes look at a situation and think: thank God I'm doing a half decent job of raising my offspring.

Reactions: 25
The inghams have blocked me in Facebook on their personal pages and the channel Facebook page. So chances are any warnings I give to company's on Facebook they won't be aware of them yet.Happy days!

The inghams have blocked me in Facebook on their personal pages and the channel Facebook page. So chances are any warnings I give to company's on Facebook they won't be aware of them yet.Happy days!
Also just realised the break in vlogs coincides with when the comments about Chris appeared on the dance school Facebook page there abouts .

Reactions: 21
He’s too lazy, almost more lazy than Lazy herself.
I used to think that he does a lot more than her as she is as lazy as it gets, but that is not the case at all. Pushing a Bissel around and faffing about isn't much in the grand scheme of things. You seldom see him interacting with the children, he doesn't cook anything, ever. For parents who 'work'from home they have zero interaction with their home educated children. So odd.

Reactions: 29
I was going to say ‘Do affiliate links count’ as a joke. Then went to have a quick look and turns out they really are that grabby
They have to make up for the communal burgers their children had to share at Wendy's in Dubai. Wendy's ain't cheap.

With their money why don’t they employ a regular gardener? They aren’t around enough to maintain the garden. And while they’re at it employ a landscaper, Jesus that garden is depressing.
Employing a garden service was money in the water remember? So instead they invested in a ride on mower which will pay itself off in about two years. 🤔
If I was the neighbour I would pee myself laughing at Creep all sweaty in a beanie during the height of summer, spraying his weeds.

Creepy Green Fingers is my absolute fav. Remember when he got a bunch of roses and put them in a vase of hot water 😂😂😂 or when he put bleach on the indoor plant 😂😂

Now here’s here trying to be all fancy and saying ‘pesticide’ instead of herbicide / weed killer. You’re a FOO mate. I’m cackling
He did what? Just as you think he can't get worse. What a clown! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
this is also my line of work - pesticide regulator, but in the states. I had the same concerns watching him spray whatever herbicide he was spraying - my guess is also a glyphosate product. I just really hope he didn’t go all willy nilly and took time to read the label and apply the product appropriately, as well as kept the kids (and dog?) away from the sprayed areas!

note: I think the term pesticide is generic for all sorts of products - herbicide, insecticide, fungicide, algaecide, etc etc. Just meaning it kills/affects whatever pest it’s intended to.

carry on 😁

Slightly off topic but this is my area of work. Creepy shouldn’t have been able to buy “heavy duty” weed killer online, it is widely available but you are meant to have PA1&PA6 certificate to be able to purchase the strong stuff.
he has more than likely bought a glyphosate product & the stuff you can buy in Tesco, B&Q, etc etc etc are all weak versions. For example it’ll have something like 12grams of the active ingredient of Glyphosate unlike the professional strength of 360grams. If he has bought the cheap stuff, it won’t have a wetting agent in it (this is what is being linked to causing cancer too btw) so if it rains within 6 hours of application…. He’s wasted his time as it’ll wash away. Monsanto Round Up can be sprayed on & if it rains after an hour you are all good.
Plus, if he’s used a weed killer then it’s a herbicide, not a pesticide. Unsure whether he called it a pesticide or greencow summarizing.
Moral is…. If it is the strong stuff then he is in the wrong, as usual, as he hasn’t done the qualifications to: handle it, disperse it & store it safely!!! It’s a chemical & should be stored in a chem store!!

Sorry for the essay guys 😬😬😬

Reactions: 12
Do they even save instead of wasting money on pointless things caravan when they have there van #vanlife or a sit on law mower so they can be even more lazy can’t wait for there flop lazy and creepy coming to a checkout near you

Reactions: 12
After reading @thegreencow 's vlog brilliant rundown it sounds like it would have been better if that vlog was
" lost " forever. Esme bragging loudly about how wonderful she is 🙄,her weird father using weedkiller and her shopaholic mother showing off more cheap items

• Haha
GETTING HOME, AMAZON HAULS & DANCE SHOWS! (the lost tape)

Jace and Mila lie on the living room floor. Jace doesn't want Mila eating his dinosaur. The Inghams got home a few days ago and Isabelle had her final IGCSE maths exam yesterday, she found it easier than the first. The girls have had their school dance show rehearsal and cannot wait until the weekend. They love being onstage. Lazy has spent the whole morning packing Tat and Me orders but came in because Mila needed feeding. Jace comes over and puts his arms around Lazy's neck for a cuddle but squeezes too hard. She had a shower and Creepy is in the makeshift office putting orders in Post Office bags. They need to pick up their old caravan to take off a few things and make sure it's ready for part exchange at the end of the month.

Isabelle was pogging with Jace so she hugged him but he told her it was too much. Mila is having time out of her brace. She learnt a new trick recently and will soon be crawling. She tries to crawl but falls down and then gets herself up. Lazy says she's a splits baby and a cleeeeeeever giiiiiiiiiil. Time lapse of Lazy playing with Jace and Mila.

Creepstopher says they were supposed to be taking the roof rack off their caravan today ready for the new one but today has got away with them. Lazy, Jace and Mila fell asleep on the sofa and Creepstopher took a photo but he doesn't know if Lazy will let him share it with us. He spent two hours picking every weed out of the driveway before they went away, every single weed, and made it look banging but every one has grown back. Some of the driveway looks cracked already. The £90 trees are dead. It's weed breeding season and he had the tractor out yesterday sorting the garden out. Time to take matters up a level as Creepstopher isn't getting on his hands and knees again. He went on Amazon and bought himself heavy duty pesticide.

Shopping addict Lazy hasn't had time to film anything today so thought she would open Amazon packages with us. She cannot remember what she ordered. The first box has swimsuits for Mila. Lazy was panicking all the time in Dubai that she would get sunburnt arms. A tip from Mother of the Year is to get a small paddling pool, fill it up with water, let it heat up in the sun and the kids can then paddle in it at the side of your sunbed. Package 2 is cute 'Where's Mr/Mrs' books for Mila. There are also revolutionary packing cubes which hold "so much clothes". There's nothing worse than not having your clothes organised. She also ordered earmuff up to 3 years. Lazy ordered revolutionary lilos, which are amazing as the only bit you inflate are the ends and the middle bit it a net. Lilos take up a massive space in your suitcase. She tells Jace to look at the cute and pretty swimsuits. Lazy will link everything below. It feels like Christmas when the Amazon man arrives.

Time for the weeds to go. Creepstopher has his ghostbusters backpack. Footage of him blasting the weeds. He the moves onto hoovering.

Esme sighs and starts moaning about being hot. The dance show is from this Saturday until Sunday night. They have two shows on Saturday and one on Sunday but Esme isn't sure when. Esme hasn't done a show in 2 1/2 years. She's excited because she belongs on stage, loves dancing, being in front of crowds and has confidence. She's ever nervous and loves performing in front of people. They had a rehearsal the other day. She's showing us her dance costumes, her favourite ones she's ever had. Esme and her friends got into the wrong costumes when they were rehearsing so they had to run back and do a massive quick change. Theatre craft is Esme's favourite and they're dancing to songs from Wicked. Esme wants to be an actress. She shows us the other costumes and moans about the tights. Lazy and Isla are in a tap dace together, despite being in different grades. They always practice together. Esme wishes they could keep the costumes but she's not allowed. She loves the tap shoes. The ballet dance has a full on tutu. Pink is not Esme's favourite colour but it's cute and sparkly. The dance teacher told her students not to wear the costumes as she didn't want them creased.

End of vlog

State of their drive 😂
View attachment 1371626View attachment 1371629
View attachment 1371627View attachment 1371630View attachment 1371628
View attachment 1371631View attachment 1371633View attachment 1371636
I cannot believe that anyone with children including one still being breastfed could be so cavalier about spraying weed killer all over the shop. Yes I know that he's not alone. There are millions of imbeciles who do it. That stuff is so dangerous. A horticultural vinegar or some boiling water are cheap, natural & harmless methods of small weed eradication. Or he could get down on his flaccid haunches and pull the buggers up. Even better, try leaving things like dandelions as they're powerful attractants for bees and add vital nutrients to soil.

Using those methods, explaining why and discussing the risks of pesticides around children and pets may have made for some uniquely useful, educational vlog content...so of course the Mingings never considered it.

Esmé said that she’s a “completely different” grade in dance from isla. How could this be if I doubt Esmé has even done grade 1?
Yes dance grades, like piano, violin or trumpet grades, are determined by external examinations. No dance school is obligated to send any or all pupils to these exams. Obviously children who have never taken a dance exam can belong to dance schools which will accept them and take part in the shows put on by that group. But you cannot claim to be any grade dancer unless you've not only taken the exams but been assessed as having passed them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I sincerely hope the girls are not excluded from the dance school. That class is the only social interaction they have outside their family cult.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I sincerely hope the girls are not excluded from the dance school. That class is the only social interaction they have outside their family cult.
I can't see them returning and if they do Esme in particular may be shunned by others after her comments and big headed attitude on the vlog

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I agree but given once the new charvavan arrives and Isabelle is taking “a year out” I think they will be away for months - they’ve said they don’t have any free weekends until Christmas. Can’t see them making a dance class.

Prinny won’t even remember them

• Sad
Our old house had a small area of gravel at the front garden that had obviously been badly done (before we lived there). From experience, if they have that many weeds coming through already it will be an impossible task keeping such a large area looking good. We could pull out all the weeds but in spring/summer just 2 days later it would look like nothing had been done. Problem with having a big area with no greenery in it at all means the weeds stand out too much and look much more noticeable than if there are a few weeds hidden by bushes and other plants.

Every time they go away the garden will look a mess and they are not home long enough to work on it.

Reactions: 23
I don't understand how Sarah can do an entire vlog about her breastfeeding journey like she's some sort of breastfeeding guru when she practically starved Jace because she refused to wake him for a feed as it interrupted her beauty sleep. She constantly bangs on about exclusively breastfeeding yet vlogs herself feeding the babies Greggs sausage rolls and slices of pizza not long after they've crawled out of the womb. She's a disgrace of a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 37
note: I think the term pesticide is generic for all sorts of products - herbicide, insecticide, fungicide, algaecide, etc etc. Just meaning it kills/affects whatever pest it’s intended to.
Just wait until he finds a massive rat in the garage of doom (surely only just a matter of time and I don't mean Katrina!), then he'll be out with a 'proper' pesticide. 😱

For the sake of the kids and Prinny I hope that never happens because I can just imagine what a dangerous mess he'd make of that and he won't leave it to the professionals, Mr "All the gear but no idea".

• Haha
Reactions: 26
GETTING HOME, AMAZON HAULS & DANCE SHOWS! (the lost tape)

Jace and Mila lie on the living room floor. Jace doesn't want Mila eating his dinosaur. The Inghams got home a few days ago and Isabelle had her final IGCSE maths exam yesterday, she found it easier than the first. The girls have had their school dance show rehearsal and cannot wait until the weekend. They love being onstage. Lazy has spent the whole morning packing Tat and Me orders but came in because Mila needed feeding. Jace comes over and puts his arms around Lazy's neck for a cuddle but squeezes too hard. She had a shower and Creepy is in the makeshift office putting orders in Post Office bags. They need to pick up their old caravan to take off a few things and make sure it's ready for part exchange at the end of the month.

Isabelle was pogging with Jace so she hugged him but he told her it was too much. Mila is having time out of her brace. She learnt a new trick recently and will soon be crawling. She tries to crawl but falls down and then gets herself up. Lazy says she's a splits baby and a cleeeeeeever giiiiiiiiiil. Time lapse of Lazy playing with Jace and Mila.

Creepstopher says they were supposed to be taking the roof rack off their caravan today ready for the new one but today has got away with them. Lazy, Jace and Mila fell asleep on the sofa and Creepstopher took a photo but he doesn't know if Lazy will let him share it with us. He spent two hours picking every weed out of the driveway before they went away, every single weed, and made it look banging but every one has grown back. Some of the driveway looks cracked already. The £90 trees are dead. It's weed breeding season and he had the tractor out yesterday sorting the garden out. Time to take matters up a level as Creepstopher isn't getting on his hands and knees again. He went on Amazon and bought himself heavy duty pesticide.

Shopping addict Lazy hasn't had time to film anything today so thought she would open Amazon packages with us. She cannot remember what she ordered. The first box has swimsuits for Mila. Lazy was panicking all the time in Dubai that she would get sunburnt arms. A tip from Mother of the Year is to get a small paddling pool, fill it up with water, let it heat up in the sun and the kids can then paddle in it at the side of your sunbed. Package 2 is cute 'Where's Mr/Mrs' books for Mila. There are also revolutionary packing cubes which hold "so much clothes". There's nothing worse than not having your clothes organised. She also ordered earmuff up to 3 years. Lazy ordered revolutionary lilos, which are amazing as the only bit you inflate are the ends and the middle bit it a net. Lilos take up a massive space in your suitcase. She tells Jace to look at the cute and pretty swimsuits. Lazy will link everything below. It feels like Christmas when the Amazon man arrives.

Time for the weeds to go. Creepstopher has his ghostbusters backpack. Footage of him blasting the weeds. He the moves onto hoovering.

Esme sighs and starts moaning about being hot. The dance show is from this Saturday until Sunday night. They have two shows on Saturday and one on Sunday but Esme isn't sure when. Esme hasn't done a show in 2 1/2 years. She's excited because she belongs on stage, loves dancing, being in front of crowds and has confidence. She's ever nervous and loves performing in front of people. They had a rehearsal the other day. She's showing us her dance costumes, her favourite ones she's ever had. Esme and her friends got into the wrong costumes when they were rehearsing so they had to run back and do a massive quick change. Theatre craft is Esme's favourite and they're dancing to songs from Wicked. Esme wants to be an actress. She shows us the other costumes and moans about the tights. Lazy and Isla are in a tap dace together, despite being in different grades. They always practice together. Esme wishes they could keep the costumes but she's not allowed. She loves the tap shoes. The ballet dance has a full on tutu. Pink is not Esme's favourite colour but it's cute and sparkly. The dance teacher told her students not to wear the costumes as she didn't want them creased.

End of vlog

State of their drive 😂
View attachment 1371626View attachment 1371629
View attachment 1371627View attachment 1371630View attachment 1371628
View attachment 1371631View attachment 1371633View attachment 1371636
The state of the drive…look at the state of the brick work….we know they were sold A shonky manor…but bloody hell I’d be worried the place will fall down…..won’t be watching this one….thanks green cow…or the next one about her titties…we will understand if doing a rundown on that One is just asking too much…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys do you think they have an Amazon business as one of their other jobs 🤔
Imagine Chris delivering Amazon parcels 🤣 🤣 That's the real story behind the packages they'd have us believe are baby & me!

Noone would open their parcels when they see who delivered it 🤢 🤕 🤮

Reactions: 17
That’s the problem - they should never have gone there - they can’t have any interaction with the outside world, for the rest of their lives, in order for Creepy’s genius plan to work. Stick to the strategy, Creepy, or the whole ‘Chris DeLonge’ thing is going to come crashing down.

It’ll all blow over.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Imagine Chris delivering Amazon parcels 🤣 🤣 That's the real story behind the packages they'd have us believe are baby & me!

Noone would open their parcels when they see who delivered it 🤢 🤕 🤮
That would be an ideal job for him. I don't know about where you are but where I live, the bastards have already driven off before you even get to the door, assuming that they even knock, that is! No need to even show his ugly face.

Also it'd be a very easy job if he was delivering in his local area as 99% of the parcels would be for himself.

• Haha
Isabelle is definitely emotionally unstable, but can we really blame her when those two are failing at having genuine care and time for there children. 5 kids and between them they’re useless, it’s shameful and they should feel absolutely rotten about the disregard for those children. I really feel for Isabelle my daughter is of the same age and honestly she is so much more socially aware and having life experiences with her pals and solo too. They are setting these kids up to fail, school and socialising in that way was there last chance at actually being there own people and figuring out life. Now they will become shadows of that pair it’s hideous. My heart hurts for the kids, more so Isabelle.
I've just looked up the dance school- after Creepy and Lazy gave it away by leaving the logo in the vlog, I didn't know what it was before.

The amazing at dancing best in her class Esme seems to be attending a combined ballet and tap class and then a combined theatre craft and contemporary class- both at grade 1 level. For anyone who isn't familiar with dance grades, I've never come across a half decent dance school where the 13 year olds were working below grade 4 level. Theirs advertises the grade 1 classes as aimed at years 5-8. So while Esme is just about in the age bracket they suggest, it doesn't suggest great things about the dance school's standards. And she's certainly not the natural she claims to be.

Isla is attending the primary grade combined ballet and tap class. I've never known children older than 8 take a primary level dance class- it's simply not worth bothering with, at that age they can pick up the grade 1 work with no experience of dance. The dance school advertise it as being a class for children in years 3-4. Isla is year 5.
I don't think.there is anything wrong with the standards just because they let latecomers to Dance start at grades? I gather they are fairly new.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.