The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in the US so maybe it’s a cultural thing but is it common for Moms to walk around and breastfeed?
I must admit, I have fed mine whilst getting on with stuff quite often - especially when you have other children it was easier but they were never held so unnaturally in the way Lazy seems to hold Mila. I usually had them in my baby carrier and you’d not often realise I was feeding if we were out and about - that was a big bonus of breast feeding for me rather than being stuck sat down with a bottle. Mine were fed on demand and were fed little and (very) often 😂

I can't see them returning and if they do Esme in particular may be shunned by others after her comments and big headed attitude on the vlog
Posting that vlog last night won’t have helped Esme at all either, it’s just shown her massive, braggy ego off even further and it’s not a nice trait to have

Reactions: 28
For this week's Memory Monday, let's remember when Creepstopher was arsey with a viewer on Facebook, it was June 2018, just before they hit 1 million subscribers and the vlog that he is talking about is called 'You noticed the pregnancy test'. Viewers had spotted a pregnancy test on the floor of their bedroom and in this vlog, Creepstopher and Lazy say that they will talk about the pregnancy test in another video coming up. He's so rude in this comment. Not sure that they still get 800 to 1000 new subscribers a day, lol.
Imagine treating your dear children as a business

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Finally, why couldn‘t he go to pick the caravan up because Lazy was asleep? Why does it take two of them?
I’m convinced they drag the children everywhere or go as a pair anywhere as they are scared of being challenged and think that if they go as a group no one would approach them or if it’s one parent and some of the kids no one would say anything to them

Reactions: 32
For this week's Memory Monday, let's remember when Creepstopher was arsey with a viewer on Facebook, it was June 2018, just before they hit 1 million subscribers and the vlog that he is talking about is called 'You noticed the pregnancy test'. Viewers had spotted a pregnancy test on the floor of their bedroom and in this vlog, Creepstopher and Lazy say that they will talk about the pregnancy test in another video coming up. He's so rude in this comment. Not sure that they still get 800 to 1000 new subscribers a day, lol.
Those were the days he could afford to buy 1000 subs a day or the IFAM making 100s of duplicate accounts.

Now they’ve only gained 30K in the last 2 years and that was with a pregnancy announcement, gender reveal and vlogged birth.

68C18FC4-441E-4444-BCFC-FA545FC2C537.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
He really is a creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ohh where to start that performance by Esme at theend of the vlog was absolutely horrible to watch and hear what a dillusional young woman. She obviously takes after her mother living in fantasy land.

As I've said over the years many times the Ingham family have absolutely nothing to offer from looks to talent they are the most boring unattractive family I've come across.
The funny thing is Big Sarah thinks her cult are gorgeous looking and full of talent and now the kids think that aswell 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Their fans are as bleeping clueless about their own childrens' privacy and security as The Mingings are. I have taken the trouble to blur all the identifying information this idiot went out of her way to post.

1656330374136.png

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Regarding the new schools bill. This part will certainly be an issue for them as time goes on and the youngest educate too

21. Any ‘setting’ which provides education to one child with an EHCP or 5 or more without an EHCP will have to register as a school: no exceptions are made for childminders, tutors, after school clubs, forest schools, relatives and large families who home educate.

Reactions: 19
NO IT IS NOT!
Usually only when it’s used as a way of comforting rather than feeding. I’ve known several women use breast feeding as a tool to sooth when really they should be using other methods to calm a baby/toddler that doesn’t involve food. Judgemental? Me? 😁

Reactions: 11
The arrogance of the fella!!!! After all the flack from the last few days about his comments and his big headed kid…. He still chose to put that ‘lost’ slog up yesterday with the kid still bragging

• Heart
Reactions: 23
why oh why would you show your daughter bragging at how good she is? I just don’t get it.
also if I was a parent at that dance school I wouldn’t be impressed if my daughter tried to befriend an Ingham infact I’d be actively discouraging it.

I think the sloppy vlogs are standard Chris behaviour - he's throwing anything together to keep up pretences, but really he's checked out. He must barely look at what he edits and most days are followed by excuses or no vlog at all. Sarah keeps making digs at him for uploading late. She married the fool, but it's got to cause tension because she's right, she has to do most of the vlogging while he pretends to keep busy doing up the van.

When he decides something is no longer useful to him, he throws it away (be warned, Sarah). They'll keep plodding along for the affiliate links and the freebies that come with having over 1 million subscribers, even though his family have to suffer, but when it comes to putting in effort, he's giving it 10%.

I think the next few years are going to be the most interesting of all in the Ingham journey.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Not being funny but if she doesn't take criticism and is always right like they say, it's not good. She seems to have a lot of her father's traits. Illusions that she is superior will do her no favours in life. They are raising another Chris Ingham. To be honest, they are quite tit at parenting in general. None of us are perfect, but you sometimes look at a situation and think: thank God I'm doing a half decent job of raising my offspring.
See this is what happens when you don’t go to school or you are homeschooled in a crap way with no real interaction with children your own age ( not slating home schooled children, just those completely isolated from their peers)
So many people on social media live in a bubble of praise - I’m not saying accept horrible things said just for the sake of it but any difference of opinion is deleted and the person blocked

then you find they are shocked to the core when they have to deal with real life situations where people challenge them like the Scotland incident, they are so used to flouting any sort of rules and not having to face any consequence
Those children are in for a rude awakening

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you think he has traded in both theirs and the parents chavavan’s? I cannot for the life of me believe the company let him trade theirs with all the crap ‘improvements’ he made!!!

Reactions: 19
I think the next few years are going to be the most interesting of all in the Ingham journey.
The next few YEARS??? 😱

I hope you don't see them still vlogging in a few years time though, do you?...or are you including the fallout after the channel sinks, in that timeframe?

Creepy, if you have a '5 Year Plan' for the business then I'd love you share it with us in a vlog....hell, even a 5 month plan will do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The next few YEARS??? 😱

I hope you don't see them still vlogging in a few years time though, do you?
Haha, I do! They're not going to give up the benefits that come with the channel, no way. He knows he can get away with doing half an hour's editing a night to keep the gullible Ifam hooked and he can still pretend he's a successful channel with 1.3m followers to blag freebies. They're modern day snake oil salesmen!

The financial side of things will be fascinating, as will the house of horrors and their marriage. I don't think they ever really had a plan, they winged it by shamelessly doing things no one else would be prepared to do and got lucky

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just thought....today is actually "Mammary Monday" 😂

Just doing it for the mammaries, eh Lazy? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The next few YEARS??? 😱

I hope you don't see them still vlogging in a few years time though, do you?...or are you including the fallout after the channel sinks, in that timeframe?

Creepy, if you have a '5 Year Plan' for the business then I'd love you share it with us in a vlog....hell, even a 5 month plan will do!
I remember watching ‘No, Hell No’ and thinking they would be gone in hours!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.