The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In light of what's been going on with the Dance School and people getting upset by their comments, why would you even leave in Esme's "born for the stage" monologue? Is Creepy trying to guilt trip people by making out that it's always been Esme's dream to perform so therefore they shouldn't stop her from attending classes?

If she was genuinely that much into the arts then she'd know that Wicked was a stage "show" or "musical" or "production"...but she didn't know how to describe it. Do they ever take their budding star of stage & screen to the theatre, if she's genuinely that interested? I doubt it.

It did make laugh though when she held up that black sparkly top and said it was massive, big enough to fit her Dad. All I could think was that he'd tried it on and had stretched it, prancing in front of the mirror like Bruno the camp Austrian fashionista! 😂
That was so funny😂😂😂😂😂 Well if the dance studio make the difficult decision to ask the Ingham’s not to attend again, the parents of the year will have to invest in trying to enrol them at a different dance place. For once invest some time in them by taking them, even if it is an hour or so drive away. Then again will any of these places accept them knowing who there Dad is? These are the consequences of his dirty immoral actions.

Reactions: 20
I love that film!!

No, it was the changing room of a shop. The same vlog where granny called 12 or 13 year old isabelle sexy.
I remember that vlog. I couldn't believe that she told her 12/13 year old granddaughter that she looked 'sexy' in the short dress that she was trying on. Can any of you imagine your mum saying that to your daughters when they were 12? Weird, weird family.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The Ingham family #138 let’s dance! Put on your red shoes and loose the views

(Bit of an improvement)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I love that film!!

No, it was the changing room of a shop. The same vlog where granny called 12 or 13 year old isabelle sexy.
Anyone with the name Ingham seems to be how can I say, dodgy🥴 I saw an article in the Manchester Evening News from 2021 about a bloke called Jamie Ingham who was caught with tons of photos of underage girls on his phone. Sorry to any innocent people with the same surname. You could always change it by deed poll lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a surprise that the cowboy builder didn't lay a weed suppressing membrane under the gravel. He really got lucky when the Minghams bought his overpriced piece of crap.

As did we. It's going to provide entertainment for years 🍿😂🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh my goodness! The lost tape?? Like it’s some big important thing lost for centuries. The young kiddi fam won’t even know what a vhs tape is.
They are really living in a make believe world of their own now.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Slightly off topic but this is my area of work. Creepy shouldn’t have been able to buy “heavy duty” weed killer online, it is widely available but you are meant to have PA1&PA6 certificate to be able to purchase the strong stuff.
he has more than likely bought a glyphosate product & the stuff you can buy in Tesco, B&Q, etc etc etc are all weak versions. For example it’ll have something like 12grams of the active ingredient of Glyphosate unlike the professional strength of 360grams. If he has bought the cheap stuff, it won’t have a wetting agent in it (this is what is being linked to causing cancer too btw) so if it rains within 6 hours of application…. He’s wasted his time as it’ll wash away. Monsanto Round Up can be sprayed on & if it rains after an hour you are all good.
Plus, if he’s used a weed killer then it’s a herbicide, not a pesticide. Unsure whether he called it a pesticide or greencow summarizing.
Moral is…. If it is the strong stuff then he is in the wrong, as usual, as he hasn’t done the qualifications to: handle it, disperse it & store it safely!!! It’s a chemical & should be stored in a chem store!!

Sorry for the essay guys 😬😬😬
What do I need to kill the bastard brambles in my garden?

sorry, ot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Never really followed this family on You Tube either but watched a few of their blogs recently. What I will say is the difference in the older kids from a few years ago to now is incredible. More so the older child Isabelle. I can only gather the kids were taken out of school to make You Tube content as the Inghams clearly didn’t want to be stuck to school holidays for all the travelling they do . I noticed as well there audience is rapidly declining. I wonder why!!! Was it a good idea to allow your child’s education/social interactions etc to stop for money as let’s face it that’s why they are home schooled. I will never comment on kids as nothing is their fault however I absolutely blame the parents for their greed and for their kids to be all over You Tube for folk to see and make comment. Also you would think social services would be more involved in home schooled kids. The older 3 kids have at least experienced school but the two younger ones never will. I think it’s shocking. The mother looks like she would take on a lion if anyone criticised her. Those poor kids have had their childhood and their right to privacy taken away from them and the reason is for money. It’s disgusting. Will I watch any more of their vlogs? Absolutely not.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh my goodness! The lost tape?? Like it’s some big important thing lost for centuries. The young kiddi fam won’t even know what a vhs tape is.
They are really living in a make believe world of their own now.
That's what I thought, like an archive of cultural significance. There's long lost tapes of Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Marilyn Monroe etc....and now here we have the lost tapes of Creepy McCreepface and his dribbling wand. 🙄

Seriously though, it wasn't lost at all, he just forgot to upload it but that doesn't have the same dramatic, clickbaity effect.

As far as I'm concerned, you'd only genuinely forget about a vlog if it was unusually boring/crap or the same as all the others. They've also tried to be too clever with getting ahead and have ended up confusing themselves. Even after so many years in the vlogging game they are still so useless and amateurish.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What's to show or tell 🤔 oh yea how to hang a baby off a tit ( called Lazy ) never seen that baby 👶 cradled lovingly during a feed most of the time her head looks like it's hanging off her neck there's never no support I'll give them a view if anyone has asked her for advise 😉
I am in the US so maybe it’s a cultural thing but is it common for Moms to walk around and breastfeed?

Reactions: 13
Seen a few comments about this already but if Esme is only taking a grade 1 class she is definitely not a natural! I grew up dancing and by the time I was 13 I was in a grade 5 ballet class. I completed grade 1 ballet when I was around 5/6. So all this talk of Esme being talented and experience is rubbish, if she was she’d be dancing at a much higher level by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I would love to be a fly on the wall for that because we know as parents those two have done sweet f a for those kids education. I hope the LA demand they go back to school so lard arse can’t sleep in till late every day.
Sure she can!! Isabelle will get the kids up, make sure they have breakfast and get them off to school!!!!

NO IT IS NOT!
I didn’t think so but I didn’t want to insult anyone if it was!!!😅😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All the karma is coming back on the creep and his enabler .... when he attempted to molest underage girls and she did nothing to protectet her own girls from him. If she was any kind of decent mother she would have fucked him off and none of this would be happening to them. The pair of them are to blame covering for each other. If that was my husband and I had even a sniff of him eyeing up young lassies he'd be in a bastard grave... with no headstone.
have you seen how he looks at Isobel? You can bet that lazy fat trout has noticed and done nothing

Total disgrace at how neglected she is.

View attachment 1368850
My dog passed away quite suddenly last weekend and I spent days beating myself up that I’d gone out the afternoon before. All I could think about was that if I’d known that was his last Saturday I’d have spent it with him.
these people are disgusting

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
have you seen how he looks at Isobel? You can bet that lazy fat trout has noticed and done nothing

My dog passed away quite suddenly last weekend and I spent days beating myself up that I’d gone out the afternoon before. All I could think about was that if I’d known that was his last Saturday I’d have spent it with him.
I'm so sorry. We went on our one week holiday a few years ago and our mardy Scottie passed away a day before we returned. He had been with us since he was a few weeks old. I don't think any of us have really managed to get over it. They are our family. I still beat myself up over it as he wasn't well, and I feel as if I let him down because I wouldn't make that horrible decision before we went. Hugs to you. It's a sign of love that we feel bad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Aww lover I feel your pain about the loss of your dog. You know when they go all their family members are waiting for them on the Rainbow Bridge. We just cared for them until it was time to give them back . ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Aww lover I feel your pain about the loss of your dog. You know when they go all their family members are waiting for them on the Rainbow Bridge. We just cared for them until it was time to give them back . ❤ ❤
What a lovely thing to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a lovely thing to say.
It is isn’t it. I read a story once about a dog going over the rainbow bridge and ending up in a huge field with loads of other dogs. Turns out they were waiting for their owners to meet them. What a lovely thought ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.