The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Christine in her skirt and sliders 😲🤣😂 I’ve only just seen these pics sorry but WTF 😆

LAZY BLIMP taking the piss out of Izzy AGAIN ! That fat mess lives for ripping her kids to bits ! One day when they grow up and escape the cult and compare their lives to other peoples they will realise what manipulative fks they have had as parents. Yesterday watching Esme open her birthday gifts WTAF ? I don’t care if she asked for water and hair shampoo and conditioner !!! THEY ARE NOT GIFTS ! The water FFS ! Just give her a couple of bottles of Fiji water don’t turn it into an excessive’ gift ‘ FFS ! The hair products are things that are essential and she should be bought those as part of family toiletries. No one will convince me that’s a genuine hair wrap and not a dupe one she’s bought off alibaba ! The whole family took the opportunity to turn her ‘ pretend birthday ‘ into a ROAST ESME SEASION … as always ! She laughs these things off as she’s used to it but imagine being used to being the but of your thick fk parents and even grandparents jokes ! Ughh ! They all make me sick !

As for today , letting jace ( who looks like a miniature vagrant ) :( dig into esmes make up pallet for ‘ content ‘ and laughing like the CACKLE WITCH that she is - yeah just what I’d expect ! Showing esmes possessions ZERO respect and yet again giving that feral child no concept of proper behaviour. It’s one thing a little brother or sister getting into your make up when no one is looking and then being told not to touch other peoples things. It’s another entirely encouraging him to do it whilst Esme awkwardly laughs whilst gently trying to explain she doesn’t want him to ruin her stuff !

HOW CAN THAT BEAST OF A WOMAN STILL NOT HAVE A CLUE ON HOW TO BRING UP CHILDREN to be anything other than disrespectful lil ***** ?! FFS !
You can tell esme looks after her things
Funnily enough I didn’t find her irritating in that video I just felt sorry for her

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The Naseys uploaded the 2nd part of their Dubai vlog. They (re)confirmed that they were working with Kayak, who followed them around various attractions to film them.
View attachment 1363788

I'm 99% certain that the Kayak crew out with the Naseys were also the mystery ones spotted filming the Inghams in their vlog.

For example:
See this beardy guy with tattoos on both upper arms...
View attachment 1363809
I'm pretty sure that this is him as well...different day but same tattoo placement...
View attachment 1363822
View attachment 1363835
View attachment 1363837
View attachment 1363838

And this guy filming the Naseys...
View attachment 1363846
...appears to be this guy in the sushi place where the Inghams ate (with beardy tattoo man!)...
View attachment 1363855

The images are probably not too clear but hopefully you can see.

Oh and remember that new museum that Lazy & Creepy really wanted to visit but it was all sold out? Well the Naseys got a private, after hours tour one evening, just for them.
I wonder why the Minghams didn't wangle that! 🤪
It's all very confusing and I wonder what went on to have the Inghams keeping it all so secret. I can see from their point they might want to pretend they had paid for everything, but if Kayak went to the effort/cost then the only reason they would want it kept quiet is if they later dropped them. Could be possible as that filming was done early on, then the Inghams vlogs filmed later, and why they needed to do it out of order if they weren't sure if they could upload that part. However, overall they seem way too happy for that but maybe they are just used to it and don't care as long as they got the holiday.

You have the Naseys openly talking about Kayak, Rebecca Lamb who did but then changed and wouldn't say who gave the freebie, and the Inghams with total denial and keeping up the lie that they paid for it all.

From my understanding Kayak aren't saying anything at all? If they did give the freebie surely they would be pissed off that the Inghams won't mention them at all!

Reactions: 20
Something has gone to tit definitely 👏
That Rebecca has uploaded nothing, like Dubai never happened.
When they were first arriving at airport I’m sure Sarah said something like we’ve just been to the meet and greet?
On Naseys vlog it says in paid partnership with kayak too so maybe it wasn’t just the holiday itself involved.
Bloody good spot though those men are identical. I’m off to email it’s a disgrace.
Sarah … you’re not clever enough to lie 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It's concerning that girls at the dance school are apparently becoming ifam, more young girls for Creepy to potentially groom.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
When creepy said only Esme and Isla where smiling and had the best Stage presence i thought it would upset other children and i was right, what an absolute dick that man is.
A whole new generation of Ifannies. 😲
I feel really sorry for this child, but the Inghams are showing their true colours. Nasty parents who are raising a bunch of self entitled, feral brats. There is nothing endearing about them and sadly I think it's too late for their children.
I can't imagine anyone wanting to associate with Chris and Sarah Ingham. They are truly revolting. A grooming narcissistic mess and a lazy lump with so little self worth that she puts up with it. What a fine example to their children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The Naseys uploaded the 2nd part of their Dubai vlog. They (re)confirmed that they were working with Kayak, who followed them around various attractions to film them.
View attachment 1363788

I'm 99% certain that the Kayak crew out with the Naseys were also the mystery ones spotted filming the Inghams in their vlog.

For example:
See this beardy guy with tattoos on both upper arms...
View attachment 1363809
I'm pretty sure that this is him as well...different day but same tattoo placement...
View attachment 1363822
View attachment 1363835
View attachment 1363837
View attachment 1363838

And this guy filming the Naseys...
View attachment 1363846
...appears to be this guy in the sushi place where the Inghams ate (with beardy tattoo man!)...
View attachment 1363855

The images are probably not too clear but hopefully you can see.

Oh and remember that new museum that Lazy & Creepy really wanted to visit but it was all sold out? Well the Naseys got a private, after hours tour one evening, just for them.
I wonder why the Minghams didn't wangle that! 🤪
The way the Inghams videos in Dubai went it makes me think the one where they were everywhere and were eating breakfast was the first full couple of days and then something has happened perhaps theyve realised the pervert they’ve given a freebie to and then cut them free which would account for them suddenly never eating breakfast and trudging round water parks and stuff and fatty looking as if she had been crying in that video 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 36
From my understanding Kayak aren't saying anything at all? If they did give the freebie surely they would be pissed off that the Inghams won't mention them at all!
Presumably they were initially unaware of Chris’s well-publicised sexual interest in young fans, in which case you’d be right. I’d guess that once they found out, the whole plan was scrapped and they’ve been allowed to finish the trip but told never to say Kayak’s name. It’s not good business to be linked to a child predator.

Reactions: 38
But isn't this from the same person that a lot of us thought was Lazy in disguise? Damage limitation perhaps? Or maybe genuine ifam?
Oooh just realised that she is the original poster. I thought it was granny grim . 🤣
She seems legit, posts under that name on the dance group. She's not going to want to 'support ' the Inghams for long now that she's seen their true, braggy colours.

Reactions: 16
It's concerning that girls at the dance school are apparently becoming ifam, more young girls for Creepy to potentially groom.
Are they though? Or are they just curious because the girls from our dance class are on YouTube? They may watch a couple but then the novelty will wear off.

Reactions: 24
Not a chance their dance classmates are becoming IFAM. Imagine Esme strutting around the place, so sure that she's the star of the show with her wonderful stage presence and winning smile... and then the other kids watch the vlogs, her parents happily chatting about her lack of personal hygiene, holidays to literal carparks, Isla doing the same schoolwork as her because Esme's been allowed to do arts and crafts instead of education for two years... She'll be a laughing stock.

Reactions: 32
Agree, amazing sleuthing @mags . Does this mean the Inghams were cancelled by Kayak on the trip? It all went quiet after a few days in and the vlogs were out of sorts?

The crew also appear to be wearing the same clothes, were the Inghams filming at the same time as the Naseys?
Maybe they gifted both familes and after filming then deceied to drop the inghams and just promote the Naseys.
They were thier around the same time, give or take a few days
Also noticed Tianas family on this page, rebbeca lamb is yet to post any vlogs from her trip! So did they film 4 and pick 2?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope parents of the other children in the dance show take action, firstly a known groomer being there in the first place then a vlog full of criticism of these other children,disgusting behaviour from this feral lot but then you can't polish a turd

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe they gifted both familes and after filming then deceied to drop the inghams and just promote the Naseys.
They were thier around the same time, give or take a few days
Also noticed Tianas family on this page, rebbeca lamb is yet to post any vlogs from her trip! So did they film 4 and pick 2?
I wouldn’t think they would pay for four families to go with the intention of only using two. my guess is that they intended to use all 4, after paying and going to the effort of filming them etc, but then stuff came out about them. Didn’t we first find out about Kayak because Rebecca mentioned them then suddenly went quiet? People on here contacted them about the Creepy one didn’t they, and I’m guessing Rebecca too as it doesn’t sound like she has a great image either. So I’m guessing they dropped them both. Oh the humiliation! It was half term so I was very surprised the Inghams chose then when the prices shoot up, as we all know how mean they are with money, and half the point for them of home schooling is so that they can holiday in term time.

Reactions: 30
Thank you sneakypeak04 I wondered who Lottie was? Thank you for answering my question .Why would any ifannies become friend’s with Lazy and creepy? Why knowing that Chris is a pedalo and groomer be friends with them? How desperate can Stacy and Lottie be to become friends with this family? Where are their parents? I would not allow my daughter near him. The whole family is vile , filthy dirty , no manners and just plain plebian. They are so nasty dirty I couldn't stand to be near any of them for 5 minutes. Their neighbors hate them .I am sure all the little girls ,the parents of the dance school are pissed with what Esme the big mouth and Sarah the lazy dumb ass said about them .
Another thing that bugs me about Esme is when she twirls her arm and speaks in that dumb voice .Lazy calls is her power arm. For cripes sakes the girl is 13 years old. I feel bad for little Isla she should of gotten a kiss and hug for her performance. Chris is rotten and selfish. What a rotten thing for him to do.
Jace is just an insufferable brat. He needs a haircut his hair is horrible its not taken care of .He has no boundaries and he just sticks his hand on a cake and eats a piece of chocolate. He needs to be off the counter and he reprimanded for that action .He should be being put in time out for demanding self-helping to things that aren't his. Instead, he is running the house. I don't understand why they have girls' socks on him?
The whole feral family is vile. I couldn't stand to be near their janky asses for one minute. They are the opposite of preppy which is cheap and common. They use preppy in the wrong context. They have not a clue how to speak the English language..what a bunch of asinine nincompoops .
Stacy is a married women Lottie is same age as Esme clearly Stacy believes he’s done no wrong just like the ex friend of Sarah’s did until she got proof and no longer has any contact with the family.

Reactions: 15
When creepy said only Esme and Isla where smiling and had the best Stage presence i thought it would upset other children and i was right, what an absolute dick that man is.
I really feel for the other children’s confidence. They are at a vulnerable age where self image is a huge factor to them, comments like this, even if they were not meant to harm them, can impact their confidence. Some of them children probably struggle with anxiety/ mental health issues so there is no doubt that getting on that stage would be difficult for them. For anxious children getting on that stage is a huge achievement in itself and something to be proud of, stage presence is the least of their concerns. Saying that, I have no doubt there that each of them children had stage presence, maybe in different ways but that’s ok.

Reactions: 23
So did they film 4 and pick 2?
Great spot!

Picked 4 but dropped 2, I'd imagine, otherwise it'd be too much of an expense. They all have enough show reel stuff to showcase their "talents" so the non event surely has to be down to something else.

Could you imagine Creepy & Lazy being told that their family didn't have enough presence after all, so they'd failed the screen test? Don't call us, we'll call you! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.