The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously Creepy shouldn't have been allowed to film inside the venue but I don't think he should've been filming outside either. When he dropped the girls off there were other people arriving and he could've caught someone in the background with a personalised t-shirt like the one Esme had on, with her name in big letters on the front.

Tonight's vlog really highlighted the way that Isla gets left out. When Creepy was saying how well the girls did and he hugged Esme but not Isla, poor Isla's face said it all. She was desperately trying to get into shot and was clearly craving her Dad's attention. So sad to watch.

On a happier note, I'm thrilled to see that the short-sleeved denim shirt is back! I wonder if he's been inspired by Nannaaaar Jean's preppy jacket? 😂
View attachment 1362766
Fancy dancing and seeing that creep salivating in the audience 😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The Naseys uploaded the 2nd part of their Dubai vlog. They (re)confirmed that they were working with Kayak, who followed them around various attractions to film them.
Screenshot_20220623-035250_YouTube.jpg

I'm 99% certain that the Kayak crew out with the Naseys were also the mystery ones spotted filming the Inghams in their vlog.

For example:
See this beardy guy with tattoos on both upper arms...
Screenshot_20220623-031210_YouTube.jpg

I'm pretty sure that this is him as well...different day but same tattoo placement...
Screenshot_20220623-082506_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220623-081124_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220623-081356_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220623-083033_YouTube.jpg

And this guy filming the Naseys...
Screenshot_20220623-084419_Chrome.jpg

...appears to be this guy in the sushi place where the Inghams ate (with beardy tattoo man!)...
Screenshot_20220623-082333_YouTube.jpg

The images are probably not too clear but hopefully you can see.

Oh and remember that new museum that Lazy & Creepy really wanted to visit but it was all sold out? Well the Naseys got a private, after hours tour one evening, just for them.
I wonder why the Minghams didn't wangle that! 🤪

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
The Naseys uploaded the 2nd part of their Dubai vlog. They (re)confirmed that they were working with Kayak, who followed them around various attractions to film them.
View attachment 1363788

I'm 99% certain that the Kayak crew out with the Naseys were also the mystery ones spotted filming the Inghams in their vlog.

For example:
View attachment 1363809
I'm pretty sure that this is him as well...different day but same tattoo placement...
View attachment 1363822
View attachment 1363835
View attachment 1363837
View attachment 1363838

View attachment 1363846
...appears to be this guy in the sushi place where the Inghams ate (with beardy tattoo man!)...
View attachment 1363855

Oh and remember that new museum that Lazy & Creepy really wanted to visit but it was all sold out? Well the Naseys got a private, after hours tour one evening, just for them.
Lazy saying that she doesn't understand why people keep asking if it was sponsored, because it wasn't.
BIG FAT LIAR.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
What. The. duck. Is. He. Wearing. Jeez. 🤣🤣

I'm embarrassed for him
It’s his kiddy-fiddling costume, based on an imaginary disgraced children’s tv presenter from around 2006. He tries to make it as obvious as possible there is something seriously deviant about him, and he shouldn’t be anywhere near kids. His idea of fair warning, perhaps?

• Heart
When creepy said only Esme and Isla where smiling and had the best Stage presence i thought it would upset other children and i was right, what an absolute dick that man is.
Of course they have stage presence their whole life revolves around acting. From the minute they open their eyes they are expected to act for the camera. What a twit he was saying that they were the only ones smiling. Is he wanting the girls to not have friends so they will have to stop dance because they're not liked. What a prick he is.

Reactions: 41
When creepy said only Esme and Isla where smiling and had the best Stage presence i thought it would upset other children and i was right, what an absolute dick that man is.
But isn't this from the same person that a lot of us thought was Lazy in disguise? Damage limitation perhaps? Or maybe genuine ifam?

Reactions: 24
I think we have a new inductee in to the tit Midas list - congratulations/commiserations to the staff and actual pupils of (redacted) School of Dance. 🏆

Reactions: 34
Check this ( DEFINITELY SIZE 14-16 😑 ) mother of the century ! SHE REALLY EFFIN LOVES HERSELF ! The way she documents an itemised list of what she SACRIFICED to nurture her babies !
GET TO FU** YOU BLIMP ! You do nothing more than any other mother and a darn sight less than most ! You narcissistic freak of nature ! You can tell yourself, your dim witted ifam & your poor deluded children that your such a wonderful giving mother but the rest of the world see you for who you are A GLORY HUNTING LYING SCUMBAG ! I pity your kids , no wonder they think the sun shines out of your oversized stinking sweaty arse YOU TELL THEM HOW AMAZING YOU ARE ALL THE TIME ! You filter your comment section so as to hide the truth from them and brainwash them into believing that everyone who critiques you is a TROLL HATER ! Well lap it up witch and make the most of it as one day they will look back and see you for who you really where ! A n*nce sympathiser who stole their childhoods from them for plastic tat and a house you all hate ! Took away their prospects for Z list YouTube infamy as wrong uns ! Then we will see how much they think of you and your creepy AF husband !
Shes a disgrace does every thing for her children the same woman that went to no antenatal appointments whilst expecting Mila 😡 let jace become a skeleton before getting it looked into and finding out he was tongue tied.
Leaves her baby on the beach to go swimming.
Lets his eye get worse and worse.
Wouldn’t get out of bed when jace was calling and said his eye hurt
Kept Mila in a car seat before her operation with a bad hip for hours then carts her around in a full body cast in a van for weeks.
Takes two children under 3 to Dubai in 44 degree heat and keeps them out in it.
Yeah lazy this says NO1 Mum😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She shouldn’t worry - the girls are unlikely to go back and if they do it won’t last much longer. How they didn’t think their comments would get people’s back up I don’t know - lots of children took part in the dance production and Lazy’s comment that it was the first show does not mean any of the others have had no stage experience at all. I’ve been to dance shows for my own and majority of children do smile away - it’s a big part of dance and shows like that in general to put on a big smile!

If she’s a real parent though, it’s a shame that they are allowing their kids to become fans because if I knew they were on YT the first thing I’d do is Google!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@mags you are amazing finding all this out!👏 Remember when Sarah replied to a comment saying that the trip wasn't sponsored and she had no idea why people kept saying that it was 🥴 She literally can not stop herself from lying, it's so gross. I know it's early but I thought I'd put in a thread title idea:

The Ingham Family #238 - Sarah not only eats all the porkie pies, she also tells them! 🤥

Also there is only one Kayak we support here and that's Calamity Kayak. Shame on this Kayak company for giving a groomer a free holiday, at least it has backfired on them as the Inghams haven't given them a single drop of promotion LOL!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Agree, amazing sleuthing @mags . Does this mean the Inghams were cancelled by Kayak on the trip? It all went quiet after a few days in and the vlogs were out of sorts?

The crew also appear to be wearing the same clothes, were the Inghams filming at the same time as the Naseys?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Lazy saying that she doesn't understand why people keep asking if it was sponsored, because it wasn't.
BIG FAT LIAR.
I actually have second hand embarrassment for the pair of them...firstly because they're being deceitful and everyone knows it....and secondly because I have a suspicion that one of those cameramen is actually a world-class cinematographer/filmmaker who has had his work shown at an international film festival. I kid ye not!

I honestly have no idea how these scragbags got in on this project, whatever it is, but if the goalposts were subsequently moved then I really wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:
There was 80 children in that stage show, I doubt Esme and Isla were the only ones smiling!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I hope an apology follows to all the dancers at the dance school, but then again, when do they do the right thing? Never!

Reactions: 38
Something definitely went wrong, as well as the out of order vlogs and upset Lazy in the not uploading video, there's no way Lazy wouldn't be boasting about getting a freebie.
She'd definitely want to stick two fingers up to Tattle after us saying how they don't get anything major gifted to them after Creepy was outed.

Only the Inghams could upset half the dance school! It's bad enough taking a creep to shows of young girls dancing but then they go on about how the girls are the best dancers the world has ever seen, the only ones smiling and of course they'll be the iddy biddiest dinky dots that people can't believe are 13 and 10, they mistake them for newborns.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Obviously Creepy shouldn't have been allowed to film inside the venue but I don't think he should've been filming outside either. When he dropped the girls off there were other people arriving and he could've caught someone in the background with a personalised t-shirt like the one Esme had on, with her name in big letters on the front.

Tonight's vlog really highlighted the way that Isla gets left out. When Creepy was saying how well the girls did and he hugged Esme but not Isla, poor Isla's face said it all. She was desperately trying to get into shot and was clearly craving her Dad's attention. So sad to watch.

On a happier note, I'm thrilled to see that the short-sleeved denim shirt is back! I wonder if he's been inspired by Nannaaaar Jean's preppy jacket? 😂
View attachment 1362766
I absolutely guarantee the previous dance school did not give him permission to film either

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1363788

For example:
View attachment 1363809
View attachment 1363822
View attachment 1363835
View attachment 1363837
View attachment 1363838

View attachment 1363846
View attachment 1363855

Some Tattlers really should move into doing this professionally. I would never in a hundred watches have caught these.
But it's fascinating. Ta.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The crew also appear to be wearing the same clothes, were the Inghams filming at the same time as the Naseys?
Some of the clothing/footwear was the same across both days but not all. It seemed a pretty full-on schedule so I don't think they were filming more than one family at a time but I guess there could've been a little bit of overlap.

Apparently some of the film crew had their own kids there as well (on the Nasey's shoot) which was interesting....I don't recall seeing any extra kids mingling with the Minghams though.

Reactions: 17
Agree, amazing sleuthing @mags . Does this mean the Inghams were cancelled by Kayak on the trip? It all went quiet after a few days in and the vlogs were out of sorts?

That’s my bet. They must have been unaware anyone else was involved until they got there - it was obvious what was going to happen.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.