The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you sneakypeak04 I wondered who Lottie was? Thank you for answering my question .Why would any ifannies become friend’s with Lazy and creepy? Why knowing that Chris is a pedalo and groomer be friends with them? How desperate can Stacy and Lottie be to become friends with this family? Where are their parents? I would not allow my daughter near him. The whole family is vile , filthy dirty , no manners and just plain plebian. They are so nasty dirty I couldn't stand to be near any of them for 5 minutes. Their neighbors hate them .I am sure all the little girls ,the parents of the dance school are pissed with what Esme the big mouth and Sarah the lazy dumb ass said about them .
Another thing that bugs me about Esme is when she twirls her arm and speaks in that dumb voice .Lazy calls is her power arm. For cripes sakes the girl is 13 years old. I feel bad for little Isla she should of gotten a kiss and hug for her performance. Chris is rotten and selfish. What a rotten thing for him to do.
Jace is just an insufferable brat. He needs a haircut his hair is horrible its not taken care of .He has no boundaries and he just sticks his hand on a cake and eats a piece of chocolate. He needs to be off the counter and he reprimanded for that action .He should be being put in time out for demanding self-helping to things that aren't his. Instead, he is running the house. I don't understand why they have girls' socks on him?
The whole feral family is vile. I couldn't stand to be near their janky asses for one minute. They are the opposite of preppy which is cheap and common. They use preppy in the wrong context. They have not a clue how to speak the English language..what a bunch of asinine nincompoops .

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I just don’t understand why for her 13th birthday Esmé got decorations, sash, crown etc. yet poor Isabelle on her 16th didn’t get anything of the sort? To me, and everyone I’ve ever met they make a bigger fuss of a 16th than a 13th🤷‍♀️
I think she's made more of an effort this time because the "weirdo stalkers" on here have pulled her up on her crap efforts with isla and isabelle's birthdays. Totally agree with the comments regarding how esme was treated over isla. Where was isla's hug and praise? Btw, thank you fellow "weirdo stalkers" for the thread title!🥰

Reactions: 27
Poor Isabelle is currently in her room looking at a section of ballet journals and tat
she got for her birthday. Meanwhile Esme is in the other room crocheting and curling her greasy hair with a Dyson Airwrap. What’s that you say Issy! That’s right that your mum and dad are incredible people.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Seven lines. Four major grammatical errors. Here's your corrected copy, you mindless witch.

View attachment 1363242

For your edification* you worthless great lump of lard.
"breathtaking" is one word.
The "its" you are using here is possessive, not a contraction.
It's either a floor or a wall. It cannot be both.
"?!" It is incorrect to use an exclamation mark after a question mark.

This imbecile is in charge of the education of 5 children and she's not even functionally literate.

*For Sarah.
View attachment 1363241
I might be wrong, but I think Sarah meant to say glass floor walk way?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg! I've just noticed your avatar:LOL: Absolutely insane, stooning, adorable!! Brilliant, to use another adjective!👏 👏
As usual Lazy blames other people,the so called trolls and haters ,talking crap as always .
You are the one married to a N once ,about time he admitted what he did ,you are an enabler by staying with him.You are the laughing stock ,he's made you look more stupid than you clearly are ,living the dream,living a life on the run more like

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really sad that nowadays the girls or Jace to be fair, never have birthday parties, or family round to do a bbq or just a get together. Myself and my family have a get together at least once every three months where we just all turn up to one of our houses with a tray of food and just have fun and be together. They never do anything like that. To them a birthday isn't special, it's just another day but with crap presents and a crap cake.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I was watching a video on youtube, its a skit account, so this one video was about a couple and their boy adopting a down syndrome girl to get views on their youtube channel as it was failing, loads of clickbait titles and lots of retakes to get the perfect shot. Literally reminded me of this lot so much and thinking this is definately how they must behave behind the camera, multiple shots of the same "scene" because the kids dont react properly. Was actually disturbing to see. Can only imagine what this lot are truely like behind the camera, it scares me

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Someone asked on previous page who Stacy and Lottie are, they are ifam who have became friends with the family, probably the only ones who continues their friendship since all this came out about creepy lol 😂
It's always Stacey and Lottie are very good friends of ours, no mention of Stacey's partner or his children. I wonder if he's not as keen on being friends with the creep as Stacey is 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Thank you sneakypeak04 I wondered who Lottie was? Thank you for answering my question .Why would any ifannies become friend’s with Lazy and creepy? Why knowing that Chris is a pedalo and groomer be friends with them? How desperate can Stacy and Lottie be to become friends with this family? Where are their parents? I would not allow my daughter near him. The whole family is vile , filthy dirty , no manners and just plain plebian. They are so nasty dirty I couldn't stand to be near any of them for 5 minutes. Their neighbors hate them .I am sure all the little girls ,the parents of the dance school are pissed with what Esme the big mouth and Sarah the lazy dumb ass said about them .
Another thing that bugs me about Esme is when she twirls her arm and speaks in that dumb voice .Lazy calls is her power arm. For cripes sakes the girl is 13 years old. I feel bad for little Isla she should of gotten a kiss and hug for her performance. Chris is rotten and selfish. What a rotten thing for him to do.
Jace is just an insufferable brat. He needs a haircut his hair is horrible its not taken care of .He has no boundaries and he just sticks his hand on a cake and eats a piece of chocolate. He needs to be off the counter and he reprimanded for that action .He should be being put in time out for demanding self-helping to things that aren't his. Instead, he is running the house. I don't understand why they have girls' socks on him?
The whole feral family is vile. I couldn't stand to be near their janky asses for one minute. They are the opposite of preppy which is cheap and common. They use preppy in the wrong context. They have not a clue how to speak the English language..what a bunch of asinine nincompoops .
Stacy is Lottie's mum. 😲
I know. Hard to believe right?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
These girls are redheads too.
This is one girl's account. There are a few similar ones he follows. Of course there are the run of the mill celebrity accounts too, but he does seem to favour a specific type.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Stacy is Lottie’s mom and she associates with these awful people? She must be as crazy as they are. Why would an adult with a daughter associate with a pedalo and lazy? Stacy can't find decent friends? Stacy has to hang around with this janky low class greasy dirty family? What is wrong with her and her daughter? She must not have any friends to lower herself to be friends this family .The Inghams have nothing. They aren't famous except for the pedalo Chris and neglecting their children .They have no mannners and have delusions of grandeur. The Inghams are not set for life .They beg for free things and take gifts when they don't deserve them .I would bet they are using Stacy and Lottie for something. They won't be friends with you unless they can get something out of you. The Inghams use you and throw you are away .They are rotten people.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I might be wrong, but I think Sarah meant to say glass floor walk way?
Oh of course she must have. Thanks for making it clear. Even worse than I thought. The twit would never think to proof read anything before she posted it, would she? I mean it's not like it's her fkn job or anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How many hairclips? How long till this obsession ends and they end up in the garage of doom?

Lazy says how hot it is in the house and then next scene, Creepy's there in his beanie. I bet he thought he was the bee's knees in that denim shirt and the young girls would be swooning over him.

They used to over exaggerate the performances at the old dance school and claim other parents would comment on the big smiles etc. I bet Creepy didn't hang around to hear what other parents had to say after he was exposed as a pervert.

Why are they all friends with Stacey and Lottie, it's just because they are random ifam and the only people who will be their friends.
If they were in the real world, Lazy and Stacey and Esme and Lottie would be friends and the rest of them would have their own friends.

Reactions: 31
Seeing Esme’s hundreds of hair clips made me a bit sad. I still vividly remember the handful of accessories I had at her age. They were probably similarly cheap crap but they were so special to me and I treasured the small amount of things I had. They were carefully selected and valued and became part of me. Will Esme remember this? Will she even be wearing them in 3 months time?

This sort of excess and consumerism makes me a bit sick but also just sad because it’s filling a void of everything she doesn’t have.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Stacy is the mother of Lottie just to clear that up. Don’t understand the friendship either

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.