The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed something and we know for sure that they went to Spain on this latest trip? (As per @thegreencow 's recap) Or is that just a guess?

My guess would be the Canaries...probably Lanzarote or Tenerife.

Reactions: 11
A very strange family. They adored their youngest 'boo-boo' Isla, pushed a pre-teen Isabelle to attract sponsors and ignored Esme.
Mila is a mere prop to show off Sarah's tits (I hate the word, but seems appropriate considering she has a fixation with hers) and Jace is the new Isla. Esme has value because he knows exactly what attracts weirdos to the channel.
The last thread contains a Tiktok that someone posted of children of narcissistic parents. Absolutely makes sense.
If I was his wife and the mother of his children, I could never condone some of the accounts he follows on IG. It's so disrespectful.
We know that Sarah doesn't give a tit, as long as she can shop, but what about their girls?
As a self proclaimed public figure he doesn't care what image he projects. I would be horrified if my girls could view my guilty pleasures I openly flaunt on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Congratulations @Happyshopper1 Edited for the swear
View attachment 1362655

TLDR
- Sarah called people weirdo stalkers after she made it easy to find Esme and Isla's dance school. This is the same woman who stalked people to find out their addresses so she could send a lawyer letter to them in order to protect her child groomer husband!
- Esme's birthday presents were opened early as they're all going to be in Spain for her actual birthday. They tried to claim they've never been away for her birthday before but obviously forgot about the Kayak Paul incident in "Loch Lamond" last year.
- Jace was once again eating bits of the chocolate birthday cake before Esme had even had a chance to cut it. Isabelle had to make sure he didn't get his hands in the way as Esme was cutting the cake with a sharp knife, because Mother of the Year Sarah was too busy filming.
- Esme now seems to be acting all high and mighty like she's the only person who exists in the family. She said she and Isla were the best people in their dance school's shows, and Sarah backed her up by saying it's because they have more theatre experience than everyone else.
- Sarah mocked and cackled at Isabelle for wearing her top inside out during an exam
- Katrina has been making the most of the Inghams not being at the manor by popping over to stare at the dead grass on their lawn.
- We got a glimpse of Nannar Jean, who sounds 10 times more masculine than Chris.
- Mila was left to play with a box of paracetamol whilst dressed in some Victorian outfit monstrosity.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 1362641View attachment 1362662View attachment 1362649View attachment 1362670
Omg Christine in her skirt and sliders 😲🤣😂 I’ve only just seen these pics sorry but WTF 😆

LAZY BLIMP taking the piss out of Izzy AGAIN ! That fat mess lives for ripping her kids to bits ! One day when they grow up and escape the cult and compare their lives to other peoples they will realise what manipulative fks they have had as parents. Yesterday watching Esme open her birthday gifts WTAF ? I don’t care if she asked for water and hair shampoo and conditioner !!! THEY ARE NOT GIFTS ! The water FFS ! Just give her a couple of bottles of Fiji water don’t turn it into an excessive’ gift ‘ FFS ! The hair products are things that are essential and she should be bought those as part of family toiletries. No one will convince me that’s a genuine hair wrap and not a dupe one she’s bought off alibaba ! The whole family took the opportunity to turn her ‘ pretend birthday ‘ into a ROAST ESME SEASION … as always ! She laughs these things off as she’s used to it but imagine being used to being the but of your thick fk parents and even grandparents jokes ! Ughh ! They all make me sick !

As for today , letting jace ( who looks like a miniature vagrant ) :( dig into esmes make up pallet for ‘ content ‘ and laughing like the CACKLE WITCH that she is - yeah just what I’d expect ! Showing esmes possessions ZERO respect and yet again giving that feral child no concept of proper behaviour. It’s one thing a little brother or sister getting into your make up when no one is looking and then being told not to touch other peoples things. It’s another entirely encouraging him to do it whilst Esme awkwardly laughs whilst gently trying to explain she doesn’t want him to ruin her stuff !

HOW CAN THAT BEAST OF A WOMAN STILL NOT HAVE A CLUE ON HOW TO BRING UP CHILDREN to be anything other than disrespectful lil ***** ?! FFS !

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Check this ( DEFINITELY SIZE 14-16 😑 ) mother of the century ! SHE REALLY EFFIN LOVES HERSELF ! The way she documents an itemised list of what she SACRIFICED to nurture her babies !
GET TO FU** YOU BLIMP ! You do nothing more than any other mother and a darn sight less than most ! You narcissistic freak of nature ! You can tell yourself, your dim witted ifam & your poor deluded children that your such a wonderful giving mother but the rest of the world see you for who you are A GLORY HUNTING LYING SCUMBAG ! I pity your kids , no wonder they think the sun shines out of your oversized stinking sweaty arse YOU TELL THEM HOW AMAZING YOU ARE ALL THE TIME ! You filter your comment section so as to hide the truth from them and brainwash them into believing that everyone who critiques you is a TROLL HATER ! Well lap it up witch and make the most of it as one day they will look back and see you for who you really where ! A n*nce sympathiser who stole their childhoods from them for plastic tat and a house you all hate ! Took away their prospects for Z list YouTube infamy as wrong uns ! Then we will see how much they think of you and your creepy AF husband !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Seven lines. Four major grammatical errors. Here's your corrected copy, you mindless witch.

1655948953417.png

For your edification* you worthless great lump of lard.
"breathtaking" is one word.
The "its" you are using here is possessive, not a contraction.
It's either a floor or a wall. It cannot be both.
"?!" It is incorrect to use an exclamation mark after a question mark.

This imbecile is in charge of the education of 5 children and she's not even functionally literate.

*For Sarah.
1655948885750.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Well done Tilly . Sarah is dumb as a rock . Sarah and Chris really have no idea how clueless they are . Their kids are just like them . Sarah then tells Esme and Isla the other children in the dance group are not talented as they are. The whole family is just stupid . Tilly it was nice of you to help lazy azzz Sarah with her poorly written post .Glass floor wall 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Sarah if dumb could fly you would be a jet .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well done Tilly . Sarah is dumb as a rock . Sarah and Chris really have no idea how clueless they are . Their kids are just like them . Sarah then tells Esme and Isla the other children in the dance group are not talented as they are. The whole family is just stupid . Tilly it was nice of you to help lazy azzz Sarah with her poorly written post .Glass floor wall 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Sarah if dumb could fly you would be a jet .
Or as my old dad used to say "If brains were dynamite she wouldn't have enough to blow her nose."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I just don’t understand why for her 13th birthday Esmé got decorations, sash, crown etc. yet poor Isabelle on her 16th didn’t get anything of the sort? To me, and everyone I’ve ever met they make a bigger fuss of a 16th than a 13th🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 49
As usual Lazy blames other people,the so called trolls and haters ,talking crap as always .
You are the one married to a N once ,about time he admitted what he did ,you are an enabler by staying with him.You are the laughing stock ,he's made you look more stupid than you clearly are ,living the dream,living a life on the run more like

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just don’t understand why for her 13th birthday Esmé got decorations, sash, crown etc. yet poor Isabelle on her 16th didn’t get anything of the sort? To me, and everyone I’ve ever met they make a bigger fuss of a 16th than a 13th🤷‍♀️
it’s because esme is the golden child and will kick up a diss probs

Reactions: 17
You can bet granny and hi steve brought all that to the house! No other birthdays had all that fuss.

Reactions: 29
it’s because esme is the golden child and will kick up a diss probs
Maybe a favoured child of the moment but let’s remember she was ignored for years - whilst Isla was treated and fussed over daily and getting trips to Florida - I even remember Sarah coming back from the shops having bought Isla something, as per, and saying she had totally forgotten about Esme.

Now she’s a teen you can see her father is now interested and Sarah encourages the behaviour people here don’t like which of course makes Esme do it more as she’s desperate for her mother to love her!

I also think that whilst they all rounded on Esme’s hygiene given the continual state of all their hairs there’s no way it’s just Esme.

She’s always struck me as a very active girl and being trapped in that house where can her energy be released? If she were at school she would be doing PE twice a week with the opportunity to do after school and lunch clubs.

So far as being the golden child - that’s Jace without a doubt. He’s such an unlikeable child due to the complete lack of being taught right from wrong or any kind of restraint. His manners don’t exist. He eats complete shite 24/7. It’s Sarah’s complete laziness which has ruined his hair and teeth which clearly are going the same way as Isla’s. But then Isla was treated the same way for many years.

The saddest thing is despite what’s been done to all of them they all seem to love their mum to pieces and believe she’s a good mum.

I do think Esme’s birthday presents were probably the most child focused they’ve done. There wasn’t a pile of plastic crap. The water and hair products may have seemed odd but it’s what she had asked for. Sarah never seems to really plan birthdays despite in the past she was capable of making an effort to make many occasions fun and decorate accordingly. I think that’s why sometimes 1 child gets a rubbish cake / water melon and another doesn’t. The decorations are always rubbish to non existent which is so sad. It doesn’t take much to get at least helium number balloons.

Reactions: 27
She is also the one the ifannies seem to adore , they think she is hilarious and they wish she had her own channel
That might be what Chris and Sarah want to think, and might be the view of a minority in the comments section, but the fact that their views have been falling even faster since she's taken centre stage would suggest that it's not an opinion shared by many.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's because she has now come of an age where her pervert parents can pimp her out to their n0nce following by clickbaiting her as 'teen',she's the favoured one now as she is the right age.

Reactions: 24
@GeordieGossipGirl replied to your post on previous thread, but was too late.

She moans about stalkers then posts strategic comments on the Ifannies and other pages so it will be posted here. Like the post from a supposed Ifam about Isla being the perfect little ballerina.
Maybe it's granny grim, who clearly has a lot of time on her hands. Hi Steve 👋
Haha we all know granny is famous for her trolling on fake accounts 🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I do think Esme’s birthday presents were probably the most child focused they’ve done. There wasn’t a pile of plastic crap. The water and hair products may have seemed odd but it’s what she had asked for. Sarah never seems to really plan birthdays despite in the past she was capable of making an effort to make many occasions fun and decorate accordingly. I think that’s why sometimes 1 child gets a rubbish cake / water melon and another doesn’t. The decorations are always rubbish to non existent which is so sad. It doesn’t take much to get at least helium number balloons.
That is one of the reasons why Isla's birthday is always an afterthought, because it is soon after Jace's and they can't plan ahead for both. When Jace was born she was then rushing around trying to find things to get for Isla's birthday even though she had known his due date for 9 months so it wasn't a surprise that she wouldn't have much time. I have 2 children with birthdays very close to each other, and my 4th is due within days of my oldests birthday, but he's already planned what he wants to do and we have people on standby to step in if we can't. It's not difficult to plan ahead.

I really think the only reason Esme's birthday was done in advance before going away was because Lottie's mum gave her the idea and arranged for them to do something. They mentioned that they were doing something jointly because it was Lottie's birthday too, so like most parents her mum had probably tried to arrange it in advance and suggested they do it before going away.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone asked on previous page who Stacy and Lottie are, they are ifam who have became friends with the family, probably the only ones who continues their friendship since all this came out about creepy lol 😂

Reactions: 14
I took a leaf out the Inghams book this morning whilst I waved my daughter out the car to school I shouted “Remember darling, all the worlds a stage”. You know because she’s had dance show experience whilst some of the other kiddies at her school have not 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Take a shot every time Chris says the girls have amazing stage presence 🙄 Ofc they do over reacting on things since you shoved that camera in there face

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.