The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they ever take their budding star of stage & screen to the theatre, if she's genuinely that interested? I doubt it.
It’s so clear they don’t care about/encourage their kids interests. Ever since I was young (maybe 5/6 , I’m 17 now) I’ve loved watching theatre (being in it too, but not as much- I just did a couple of local theatre shows) and have seen over 15 shows on westend and broadway. This would be a great way to get some mummy-daughter time for Lazy and Esmé but they just aren’t bothered and don’t care. Same with crochet, Isabelle’s gaming, singing and photography, Isla’s dance- they don’t actively do anything to encourage hobbies or cultivate interest in their children and it’s actually really sad to see

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
It’s so clear they don’t care about/encourage their kids interests. Ever since I was young (maybe 5/6 , I’m 17 now) I’ve loved watching theatre (being in it too, but not as much- I just did a couple of local theatre shows) and have seen over 15 shows on westend and broadway. This would be a great way to get some mummy-daughter time for Lazy and Esmé but they just aren’t bothered and don’t care. Same with crochet, Isabelle’s gaming, singing and photography, Isla’s dance- they don’t actively do anything to encourage hobbies or cultivate interest in their children and it’s actually really sad to see
I completely agree. They only care about their children’s own interests if it can be utilised in their vlog footage.

Reactions: 25
Infuriated me she called it 'the wicked show' at least know its name if youre gonna preform a song from it.

Day made!!

Reactions: 22
Esmé said that she’s a “completely different” grade in dance from isla. How could this be if I doubt Esmé has even done grade 1?

Reactions: 23
Creepy, if you really must insist on spraying chemicals then please be responsible and wear gloves at the very least. It's just as well that your big guns, bad boy sprayer only managed a disappointing dribble because you really should've protected your eyes too. (Is it the equipment that's faulty or is your pathetically puny pumping action to blame? 🤭)

I'm sure that lots of people cut corners in the privacy of their own home but these incompetent muppets annoy me when they film themselves doing potentially harmful jobs around the house with absolutely no regard for safety. (Don't even get me started on the hazards for poor Prinny).

With an impressionable young/vulnerable audience watching them they really should do things properly and take sensible safety precautions.....or just not film it at all...I mean, do the kiddyfam even care about weeds FFS? 🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Has Jason Health and safety inspector demanded she buys ear defenders for all their high pitched staged screeching .. :rolleyes:

• Haha
10 pages behind

I'm still breast feeding my 2.5 year old and there is no journey.
If you can bf feed and the baby latches on thats all there is too it!
So wtf is she going to vlog about?

Also if I remember correctly after the crap she told about filling a bucket full of her breast milk on Jason's 1st birthday 🤣 she completely stopped bf which she shouldn't as with bf 18m minimum .... she is not clued up to teach anythink about bf to anyone

• Haha
  • Heart
The problem with your drive and grass is that you are never at home Creepy to maintain it.
A garden has to have constant care and attention. Even one void of plants.
The 2 plants you had required watering, if you didn’t know. What a waste.
I was going to say that you could ask a neighbour or friends to water them whilst you’re on your constant holidays but I forgot that you don’t have any that will speak to you.
You do realise that once you’ve killed the weeds, new ones will start growing immediately?
You’re missing a great opportunity with your kids to teach them to plants flowers and vegetables and learn about Nature, Biology, Wildlife and of course the AGRICULTURE 😂😂
They could get a gardener, oh wait no they cancelled him and bought a tractor, but a tractor can not drive it self or pick up weeds on the drive way

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Esmé said that she’s a “completely different” grade in dance from isla. How could this be if I doubt Esmé has even done grade 1?
I actually remember when they were at the last dance school Isla actually did a dance exam but esme didn’t want to do any exams

Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic but this is my area of work. Creepy shouldn’t have been able to buy “heavy duty” weed killer online, it is widely available but you are meant to have PA1&PA6 certificate to be able to purchase the strong stuff.
he has more than likely bought a glyphosate product & the stuff you can buy in Tesco, B&Q, etc etc etc are all weak versions. For example it’ll have something like 12grams of the active ingredient of Glyphosate unlike the professional strength of 360grams. If he has bought the cheap stuff, it won’t have a wetting agent in it (this is what is being linked to causing cancer too btw) so if it rains within 6 hours of application…. He’s wasted his time as it’ll wash away. Monsanto Round Up can be sprayed on & if it rains after an hour you are all good.
Plus, if he’s used a weed killer then it’s a herbicide, not a pesticide. Unsure whether he called it a pesticide or greencow summarizing.
Moral is…. If it is the strong stuff then he is in the wrong, as usual, as he hasn’t done the qualifications to: handle it, disperse it & store it safely!!! It’s a chemical & should be stored in a chem store!!

Sorry for the essay guys 😬😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 39
OH CHRISTOPHER

I do hope your set for life as that property is worth half the price you paid for it at most. Your losing money on!

1. LAND (built on all sorts of disease)
2.PYLONS (cancer city)
3. THE FECKIN HOUSE (everything)

Try also educate your kids on dance speech if they are going to try say they are the best at the school, I'm a dad, I know little about it, but my 8 year old could teach your family a few things.

God Bless Tattlers 👍🍀💚

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Did anyone notice Creepy saying "pylon" in tonight's vlog? He was talking about Jace and Mila falling asleep on Lazy and technically he was saying "pile on" but all I heard was "PYLON"! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I‘m loathed to hate on a child, but duck me sideways Esme really needs taking down a peg or a million.She was born to be on a stage, but doesn’t know what one style of her dances is and doesn’t know what Wicked is. I know her arrogance is not, completely, her own fault but she needs to develop, or be taught, some humility because right now she‘s unlikable.

Creepy looked like a proper tool with that ridiculous contraption on his back. I‘d hate to live next door to them, but in another way I’d love to because I’d stand at the window pissing myself laughing as he went about his business, full of his own self importance.

Finally, why couldn‘t he go to pick the caravan up because Lazy was asleep? Why does it take two of them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What a surprise that the cowboy builder didn't lay a weed suppressing membrane under the gravel. He really got lucky when the Minghams bought his overpriced piece of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Creepy Green Fingers is my absolute fav. Remember when he got a bunch of roses and put them in a vase of hot water 😂😂😂 or when he put bleach on the indoor plant 😂😂

Now here’s here trying to be all fancy and saying ‘pesticide’ instead of herbicide / weed killer. You’re a FOO mate. I’m cackling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.