The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I may be off the mark here but Creepy looks like he's been balls deep in another mans hole. The chaffing is something else.
Screenshot 2022-06-25 213239.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
What do I need to kill the bastard brambles in my garden?

sorry, ot
Glyphosate would work, you want to try and get as much of the bramble plant away & down into the roots, as much root as you can, better if you can do it before it there is seedlings. If you cut away at the plant, soak weed killer into the cut in the plant as it’s directly being absorbed into the plant. There is also triclopyr which are systemic herbicides (products like Grazon Pro, Depitox) these are expensive though. You can buy all these online, even though they should be regulated. You can buy 1l of the good strength glyphosate online, it’s a product called Gallup for around £22-25 depending on where you buy it. Please don’t waste your money buying glyphosate products from supermarkets etc, they do as much good as Creepy reseeding his lawn 😬😬
Hope this helps x

this is also my line of work - pesticide regulator, but in the states. I had the same concerns watching him spray whatever herbicide he was spraying - my guess is also a glyphosate product. I just really hope he didn’t go all willy nilly and took time to read the label and apply the product appropriately, as well as kept the kids (and dog?) away from the sprayed areas!

note: I think the term pesticide is generic for all sorts of products - herbicide, insecticide, fungicide, algaecide, etc etc. Just meaning it kills/affects whatever pest it’s intended to.

carry on 😁
Eeee it’s not often I come across people in the same area of work. Greetings from across the pond haha. I do hope he’s kept his kids off it, the dog isn’t a worry cause she’s never blinking there. There’s a ‘folklore-ish’ story that goes round the trade here about a big boss in Monsanto offered to drink a glass of round up at meeting to prove it wasn’t toxic haha.

you are correct about the pesticide/herbicide but anything to make creepy look like an idiot, I like to point out. Difference is, we know & most other tattlers know the difference.

makes me laugh though that anyone searching “glyphosate, Monsanto” etc may now come across tattle & a thread on a creepy sex pest and his lazy wife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Esme was looking through old Florida vlogs a couple of weeks ago and raving about such good times👀 Maybe they risked it?

Reactions: 14
On subject of creepy and his wrecklessness with weedkiller! We had an absolute idiot of a neighbour who sprayed weedkiller on boundaries. We had 2 yorkies. One died 2 days after them spraying their weedkiller on boundaries. It was slow ,agonising illness for 1st day.2nd day we couldn't let her suffer anymore so got her put to sleep. Surviving yorkie suffered years of stomach problems. I I really hope their neighbours don't have dogs. I may be cynical but I wouldn't put it past them to do it on purpose. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I'm not a fan of young teenagers having any social media platforms at the age of 13 open to the public (not even a fan to private social media platforms at that age either) BUT I've always thought if the parents are monitoring that's ok (from my line of work though that doesn't happen).

I would be really interested to know the conversation they've had with Esme - You're 13 now, here you go with your own Insta account.

What does Esme think?

'We're famous, with 1.3 million followers

'Dad has an Insta following of 110,000'
'Mum has a following of 221,000,
Big sis Izzy a following of 175,000'

After a week Esme has less than 6500!!!

What utter crap are they spinning her about why she doesn't have the same following???

I would also question some of the followers she has.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
[/QUOTE]
Eeee it’s not often I come across people in the same area of work. Greetings from across the pond haha. I do hope he’s kept his kids off it, the dog isn’t a worry cause she’s never blinking there. There’s a ‘folklore-ish’ story that goes round the trade here about a big boss in Monsanto offered to drink a glass of round up at meeting to prove it wasn’t toxic haha.

you are correct about the pesticide/herbicide but anything to make creepy look like an idiot, I like to point out. Difference is, we know & most other tattlers know the difference.

makes me laugh though that anyone searching “glyphosate, Monsanto” etc may now come across tattle & a thread on a creepy sex pest and his lazy wife.
[/QUOTE]

I chuckled! And HELLO!! I also don’t meet many in this niche career I somehow ended up in. Lol. It was never my intention to work in pesticides, it just kinda happened and here I am. I just hope people are careful with all pesticides and read the label, follow the label, store and dispose of the chemicals properly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just thought....today is actually "Mammary Monday" 😂

Just doing it for the mammaries, eh Lazy? 🙄
Hahaha. This phrase absolutely needs to be involved in the next thread title. Maybe The Ingham Family #238: No Thanks for the Mammaries.

Do you think they're going to try and pretend Isabelle is doing something academic post GCSE?

We all know she's going to sit in pylon palace marinating in grease as a social recluse and second mother. But do you think they'll at least try and pretend she's doing something post 16?

Would love to see her go to college and uni, find herself and leave the minghams behind, but I think they've brainwashed her too much to the point she'd be too anxious to leave. Which is a shame, I think out of all of them she has the most potential to become a normal and functioning member of society.

I can't even see her making more of an effort with the sassy belle channel and trying to become an influencer in her own rite, Chris has ruined any chance of that for her even.
Look face facts she never had any chance of becoming an influencer. The girl is dull-witted, reclusive, utterly lacking in style and has no idea what humour is. Teen influencers are loud, abrasive, frenetically active and above all, out and about. This is what Esme tries so hard to imitate. She fails to hit the mark obviously but at least she's aware of what she needs to aim for. Izabelle speaks barely above a whisper, does nothing but read crappy romance novels, collect stationery and never leaves the house unless it's to push one of her siblings round B&M in a pram while her lank haired sloppy sl@pper of a mum mouths off into a camera about what a very lot of cheap candles and ugly carpets she's buying.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I just came across this instance in an old vlog that I hadn't seen before. Yes that's Creepy and Isabelle I have no words View attachment 1374443View attachment 1374444
That is disgusting! He is such a bloody pervert! Sarah what the hell is wrong with you? Jane, you have sod all to do with your time and either read here or troll elsewhere. What have you raised?
I just don't understand how a mother can turn her back on this kind of behaviour. My child's safety will ALWAYS come first.

Hahaha. This phrase absolutely needs to be involved in the next thread title. Maybe The Ingham Family #238: No Thanks for the Mammaries.

Look face facts she never had any chance of becoming an influencer. The girl is dull-witted, reclusive, utterly lacking in style and has no idea what humour is. Teen influencers are loud, abrasive, frenetically active and above all, out and about. This is what Esme tries so hard to imitate. She fails to hit the mark obviously but at least she's aware of what she needs to aim for. Izabelle speaks barely above a whisper, does nothing but read crappy romance novels, collect stationery and never leaves the house unless it's to push one of her siblings round B&M in a pram while her lank haired sloppy sl@pper of a mum mouths off into a camera about what a very lot of cheap candles and ugly carpets she's buying.
The poor child also serves the purpose of stroking her useless lump of a mother's ego. Lazy is a mean girl and Isabelle is the sidekick. She needs friends desperately.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Pup found in Lincolnshire. Hope it’s reunited with its human and that it’s not Prinny
OMG does look like her !

I just came across this instance in an old vlog that I hadn't seen before. Yes that's Creepy and Isabelle I have no words View attachment 1374443View attachment 1374444
😡

WHY IS THIS EVEN HAPPENING ???? The size of Izzy ! Her feet look bigger than his are now ! What she was she when this was going on ? The two little girls ( HIS DAUGHTERS ) are looking on like even they know this is fkd up !
Creepy you ***ce ! Lazy you c**t !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I've just looked up the dance school- after Creepy and Lazy gave it away by leaving the logo in the vlog, I didn't know what it was before.

The amazing at dancing best in her class Esme seems to be attending a combined ballet and tap class and then a combined theatre craft and contemporary class- both at grade 1 level. For anyone who isn't familiar with dance grades, I've never come across a half decent dance school where the 13 year olds were working below grade 4 level. Theirs advertises the grade 1 classes as aimed at years 5-8. So while Esme is just about in the age bracket they suggest, it doesn't suggest great things about the dance school's standards. And she's certainly not the natural she claims to be.

Isla is attending the primary grade combined ballet and tap class. I've never known children older than 8 take a primary level dance class- it's simply not worth bothering with, at that age they can pick up the grade 1 work with no experience of dance. The dance school advertise it as being a class for children in years 3-4. Isla is year 5.
i was trying to work that out too - my daughter managed a merit in grade 5 at 13 and she is not a particularly talented dancer - and she started late, I can’t remember how old now but old enough to get obsessed with the next step and insist on my coughing up for dance Classes (maybe 8 or 9)

Reactions: 12
WOW! They haven’t aged at all have they 😂😂
[/QUOT
Do you think he has traded in both theirs and the parents chavavan’s? I cannot for the life of me believe the company let him trade theirs with all the crap ‘improvements’ he made!!!
didn’t he sell or trade the parents one for that gaudy camper van thingy he got for them….oh dear god he has us so confused with all his buying, swapping, selling, trading renovating…what a dick….he has a lovely van that suited their needs even though cramped and now what we are 3 caravans and endless dpd van renovations later and we along with him Have no clue!!!!

Reactions: 16
They have gone to Florida???? 😳😳😳😳
I wouldn't be surprised, considering the brass neck of these con artists. I reckon some of these so called influencers who are ruthless like this lot will be making the most of the desperation after covid of naive tourist attractions, companies and destinations, and they gleefully do the one finger salute at all the haters.
Then all the favours they do idiots like the Inghams get them onto the tit midas list.

Reactions: 17
I'm not a fan of young teenagers having any social media platforms at the age of 13 open to the public (not even a fan to private social media platforms at that age either) BUT I've always thought if the parents are monitoring that's ok (from my line of work though that doesn't happen).

I would be really interested to know the conversation they've had with Esme - You're 13 now, here you go with your own Insta account.

What does Esme think?

'We're famous, with 1.3 million followers

'Dad has an Insta following of 110,000'
'Mum has a following of 221,000,
Big sis Izzy a following of 175,000'

After a week Esme has less than 6500!!!

What utter crap are they spinning her about why she doesn't have the same following???

I would also question some of the followers she has.
Oh my gosh yes there's grown men following her. I doubt theyre all relatives... one account was only started recently and being used as for dating it seems.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
No matter what befalls this feral family ,the father is a n Once and this will follow them FOREVER ,sad for the kids but the parents deserve all that karma can throw at them,they don't care about ifam only about how much money these quite often vulnerable fans spend on their cheap tat,this couple care only for themselves

Reactions: 18
Even if they have gone to Florida it won’t be how it used to: they’ll be trying to hide from everyone , they have no money so there will no unlimited souvenirs and certainly no special experiences like bibbidi bobboidi boutique and they will be sharing 1 meal a day, they will also be stuck in long lines now you have to pay for genie +

Reactions: 19

Your right…I think Izzy reads those crappy romance novels to escape whatever is happening in that house….they are taking her to a world that she thinks is real and would rather be in…filled with what she sees as real love and romance….very sad that her crappy parents have created such a toxic environment and all she has as a reference is that or romance novels….she will really struggle when she has to get out and live as an adult…

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.