The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he in pjs here though? It's normal for children to not be dry at night before 5. It's hormonal.
Sure it's normal, the problem is the lies, not the nappies. Lazy has claimed he's been out of nappies entirely for ages. She lies about everything.

Reactions: 39
Maybe medicine has changed since I was a baba but I was born with hip discucation and spent a year in a case only out for a hour a day and now at the age of thirty I still get a lot of problems with my hips due to pain those fools couldn’t wait to get that brace off as it obvs didn’t bring in the views they hoped for I guese give it 3 months and lazy will be pregnant again with a super diddy baby sorry but your baby arnt diddy why do they want jace to look like a girl when they where supper excited about having a boy

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I feel so sorry for Prinny. She doesn’t know if she’s coming or going. Imagine her seeing them again but for a weekend? Just to off to granny’s again. Why doesn’t granny just keep her? Also I noticed prinny looked like she STILL needs a serious groom, imagine in this heat how hot she must’ve been. Scrap that they should give her a whole new home as it turns out granny can’t take her for a groom either. The minghams do not deserve a dog, I’ve never know anyone to leave their dog as often as them. I just couldn’t do it. Shows how hard they all are. Prinny must have some psychological issues from all the abandonment she’s been through off them. Sorry rant over. Just makes me angry as Prinny is such a well tempered dog and she’d thrive and be loved in the right home, she only has one life and they’ve crapped it up 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Sone people say Chris rules the roost in the manor house but make no mistake Lazy is the only who pulls the strings and he is the puppet ,he pulls the purse strings but Lazy is calling the shots
Oh blimey. Sarah makes Bella Emberg look like a twig.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
True but she claimed he trained himself and been dry day and night for years 🤣🤦‍♀️
Trained in the womb.
lazy trained herself not to go to the toilet in the night at 8 months pregnant
spect she has them all in Tena

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope they didn't take it off the list ready for the big reveal!
Really hope not. Think it's more likely Chris took it off so he, sorry Sharon, could post that comment. Then put it back on, knowing someone would have taken a screenshot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the previous vlog is under 40k views…. What’s the likelihood of them uploading tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sone people say Chris rules the roost in the manor house but make no mistake Lazy is the only who pulls the strings and he is the puppet ,he pulls the purse strings but Lazy is calling the shots
I think they both pull each other’s strings tbh. They’re both a pair of muppets, sorry I mean puppets.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I don’t know actually. I don’t think they’d been online as the MOT comment was still there! Nothing seemed to have been deleted or hearted at that point, then a couple of hours later the Orlando comment had been deleted along with the MOT one, so I don’t think Chris did it, as I don’t think he’d been online. Which would tie in with the time difference of Florida being behind as it was pretty much morning here (UK) by the time he got online. There were only 48 comments, then after his deleting session there were well over 100. Bit suspicious 🤔
But the statute of limitations hasn't run out for Chris if he was investigated by the Floridian police, I read it was 5 years and that would be next year. I think it would be too risky because for all he knows his name could be flagged for questioning. I cannot see him risking Florida for a long, long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry everyone. I stand corrected. Chris wasn’t proud. I forgot he is a narcissist. How could I have thought he’d have any normal emotions? It’s an insult to Tattlers and to his victims.
Where’s the vlog? Has anyone ever done the statistics on how often they get one up at 5?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Interesting, so the Dance centre facebook page hasn't deleted the comments about Chris and the girls, just has replied to them

Please refrain from commenting on posts and making further with contact as the matter is in hand. Thank you.

Can't do screenshots sorry!

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Interesting, so the Dance centre facebook page hasn't deleted the comments about Chris and the girls, just has replied to them

Please refrain from commenting on posts and making further with contact as the matter is in hand. Thank you.

Can't do screenshots sorry!
Wonder if thats why thiers no vlog yet. Off sulking somewhere

Reactions: 23
Granny groomer commented on the post earlier today the post that was put up just after the show was over saying how amazing everyone was and great show.Her comment wasn't up for to long then it disappeared

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry everyone. I stand corrected. Chris wasn’t proud. I forgot he is a narcissist. How could I have thought he’d have any normal emotions? It’s an insult to Tattlers and to his victims.
It just occurred to me that all the OTT "stage presence" stuff might be a reaction to them (potentially) being dropped from the PR campaign or whatever the filming was for.

Obviously we don't know for sure that they were dropped but presumably something hasn't worked out as intended so there could well be hurt feelings and bruised egos (mainly Creepy's and Lazy's).

Granny groomer commented on the post earlier today the post that was put up just after the show was over saying how amazing everyone was and great show.Her comment wasn't up for to long then it disappeared
It's a bit late now, Jane! 😂

Reactions: 19
Guys I’m well aware kids under 5 and sometimes even age 7, are wet in the night and may well wear nappies/pull ups, my grandson who’s 4.5 years wears one at night! My point was NOT to shame children or state there’s an issue, I was stating Sarah claims he’s been dry at night since he was 2. I’m pointing out her lies once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.