The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stupid woman has bought 6 swimming costumes for Mila for their holiday! What a total waste of money. She’s got a serious shopping addiction!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Not surprised one bit we all knew it was gifted yet Sarah said oh I’m not sure why people think that!
sad sad twats.
View attachment 1364687
I would LOVE to know how Kayak found out. Did they take one look at the Inghams and decide no freaking way or did another influencer say something? The hostage video was most definitely an indication that things went south. No one on here had any idea at the time who sponsored them. How embarrassing for them to be excluded from that page.

I found out the name of the dance from an ifam posting how there child goes to the same dance ..... clicked on her fb page and BAM its there 🤦‍♀️
There you go. Outed by an Ifanny. If you could see it how many Ifam also went on her page. The actual name was never mentioned here.

I had a look but couldn't find it. One thing I did see though was a rather bolshy security guard yelling at some girls to get back so the world's worst youtubers could walk past them, followed by some girls running after them screaming. The Lego staff were left to look after the girls whilst Lazy and Creepstopher acted like they were the Kardashians.

There was a girl who couldn't believe Creepstopher touched her hand 🤮. I hope said hand has been thoroughly disinfected because God oly knows what diseases he hand on his hands🤮. He really does think he's a celebrity.

Is it this one where he looks the girl of about 14 up and down? He chats to her and then has a final look at her bottom as she walks away. The girl also said he wouldn't let go of her. In her own words "Chris wanted to keep me". If not this is still a good example of what a creep he's always been.
He is like a wolf amongst lambs. Disgusting!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
When god was giving out brains, The Lazy one, thought he said trains, and asked for a slow one

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well, they have one fan who'll be very happy about that. So few fans left that they're now catering their content to that weirdo who calls her Mommy and asks to be breastfed?!
Am I the only one who thinks Lazy was secretly flattered by that comment?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The Naseys uploaded the 2nd part of their Dubai vlog. They (re)confirmed that they were working with Kayak, who followed them around various attractions to film them.
View attachment 1363788

I'm 99% certain that the Kayak crew out with the Naseys were also the mystery ones spotted filming the Inghams in their vlog.

For example:
See this beardy guy with tattoos on both upper arms...
View attachment 1363809
I'm pretty sure that this is him as well...different day but same tattoo placement...
View attachment 1363822
View attachment 1363835
View attachment 1363837
View attachment 1363838

And this guy filming the Naseys...
View attachment 1363846
...appears to be this guy in the sushi place where the Inghams ate (with beardy tattoo man!)...
View attachment 1363855

The images are probably not too clear but hopefully you can see.

Oh and remember that new museum that Lazy & Creepy really wanted to visit but it was all sold out? Well the Naseys got a private, after hours tour one evening, just for them.
I wonder why the Minghams didn't wangle that! 🤪
Top detective work!

• Haha
IS MILAS DDH TREATMENT WORKING?! AN IMPORTANT HOSPITAL VISIT

Creepstopher starts the vlog by telling us they have a mad, insane day. It kicks off with a haircut, although it isn't filmed as he has his beanie on. He promises to show us when he's home but never actually does. Today is a jam paced day as they're dropping off the van for 2 week to have a major job done. She will look totally different when she returns. Lazy is behind the van in the car.

Lazy and Mila are home from playgroup. They drove to Creepstopher's hair appointment and they then drove to the MOT place to drop off the van. They're now in Asda to pick up pharmacy bits. They're off on holiday tomorrow and Lazy couldn't find Jace's clothes so he needs a shorts set. They're not going on holiday tomorrow but are going to the airport so need to get packed tonight. They only got back from Dubai a week ago today and since then they've been packing, Esme has had her birthday and the girls have had their show. They have so much to do.

Lazy shows us the beige clothes she wants to get Jace. He's dinky and 18-24 months won't fit him for long so she needs to get 2-3 years, but Asda don't have them in that size. She finds him some shorts in 18-24 months. Creepstopher is walking behind Lazy with Mila. Lazy finds a towelling dress robe for Mila but Asda only have one and it has snot down it. The girls got 3 towels each for summer. Nannar got Mila a shorts and t-shirt set but Lazy wants something for when Mila gets out of the pool.

Creepstopher puts sunglasses on Mila but she takes them off and Lazy says she's so strong willed. More shorts for Jace. Creepstopher isn't interested in the clothes but the price tag instead so he's sent back to the car.

Creepstopher asked Lazy if he had anything on his face before he started filming and he had a massive lump of cheese on his face. Cheese or something that dripped out of his beanie after he wiped his winky earlier? He has no idea how it got there.

They're now at the hospital for Mila's 6 week check up on the brace. Lazy hopes it's good news. Mila would then have another 6 weeks before being free. Creepstopher tells foooooo Mila that he hopes she appreciates the x-ray that was just taken of her. He just took radiation for her. Lazy says he got more radiation on the flight last week. Mila hates having x-rays taken because her legs have to be stretched. Nothing is private with the Inghams so of course we're shown the x-ray. Everything is looking good and the consultant has gone to speak to the surgeon consultant to see if Mila can move down to 18 hours a day instead of 22.

The Inghams are home. The camera was in the back of the car and Mila fell asleep. This was unexpected at first and nothing is wrong. Lazy questioned the 18 hours a day because she was told that Mila only had to wear the cast for bedtime for the final 6 weeks. The doctor had to go and ask the surgeon. There was a change of plan and they're now doing 2 hours less in the brace each week for 3 weeks. It's simple; from today she can have 4 hours out of the brace a day, week 2 she can be out of it for 6 hours and week 3 is 8 hours a day. For the final 3 weeks she only has to wear it for bedtime and naptime. The bone wasn't solidifying yet and that isn't uncommon as it solidifies as her strength increases. It's started to form on her right but not the left. The hips are symmetrical to each other and stayed where it should be. It's been 6 long months that felt endless when they were given the diagnosis but they're now in the final 6 weeks.

The kitchen is a mess of clothes and packages dumped on the floor. there are Tat and Me parcels to be dropped off. Lazy has made a pile to pack. Lazy screeches at Mila. She had to run back into the hospital and ask for a clean brace as she forgot to ask for one. The lady said she'd seen worse and told them to keep the old brace so Lazy will be feeding Mila in the old one. The hospital probably didn't have the facilities to deal with that sort of biohazard. Shot of the kitchen, which now seems to have turned into Beltoft Tip. Isla says it looks like an airport. She's got Jace a little green suitcase because he loves pulling cases. The case is for his toys.

Lazy shows us the clothes she got today again. Packing time lapse, probably of unwashed clothes straight from the shop that 25 people have tried on. She ordered Mila long sleeved UV suits on Amazon. So cute so adorable blah blah blah. She has got Mila a pink dinosaur one which Lazy will probably try and squeeze Jace into at some point. Cue the vlog where a sobbing Lazy tells us Jace wants to be a girl and will now be known as Primrosabella. Apparently the swimsuits feel really good quality. They look small to Lazy but she got 6-12 months, and she's usually in 6-9 months.

Why is packing so stressful? Why is Lazy so hot? She's packed her sun cream bag that she found in Primark. The sun creams are all factor 50 and 30, also in the bag are hand gels, make up remover, toothpaste and toothbrushes. Lazy is proud. There is another toiletry bag that is so so cute. Jace asks Lazy to open some mini cheddars.

Mila is trying to crawl. Esme and Jace are being so cute tonight. Mila tries to get up but Jace steps in to try and help. Lazy tells him to Mila her do it herself. Esme grabs hold of Jace's leg and drags him away. Esme helps Mila sit up and Lazy tells her she's a cleeeeeeever giiiiiiiiiil. She waves goodbye to Esme. Jace screeches in the distance. Lazy tells Mila she's a big girl and so clever. Creepstopher comes into the room and makes a weird noise. Mila will be crawling so quickly now she has time with the cast off. Yep, one kid is off walking so now onto getting knocked up with the next baby clickbait. Creepstopher tries to tempt Mila into crawling by going into Christine mode.

Creepstopher moans about the state of the kitchen, which is still a mess. However to him it's done and clean. The suitcases are ready to go to the car. The chairs need to be put away. The day was a marathon but he bossed it. Esme had the last of the milk and they didn't go to the shops to get more so Creepstopher is devastated. They started a new ITV series on the night before last called Angela Black. Lazy cackles about the wrap slap challenge and says they need to do it. Creepy says they will but lazy says he'd get too serious and knock her out. Really? Or would sausage fingers ham hock hand give him a good wallop and leave him looking like he'd done 10 rounds with Tyson Fury? Angela Black is really good and he recommends it to the ifam if they're into thrillers.

End of vlog

That yellow mark has been on Creepstopher's face for weeks now and I'm now inclined to believe it's a build up of dirt due to the lack of showers
1656014398234.png

1656014116247.png
1656014202041.png
1656014489811.png
1656014923818.png
1656015154007.png
1656015214759.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Just looked, it’s had 7 likes and someone else has piped up now too 😂 I don’t think they will be very welcome again. Sad for the kids but you reap what you sow
Can't blame tattlers for this one now can you Chris and Sarah? Showed your true selfish colours on that vlog.

Creepstopher asked Lazy if he had anything on his face before he started filming and he had a massive lump of cheese on his face. Cheese or something that dripped out of his beanie after he wiped his winky earlier? He has no idea how it got there.
😲🤣
So glad I finished my dinner before I read that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Sarah bought Jace a normal pull along cabin bag for his toys. Glad to see all that begging for a gifted one of those little ride on ones came to nothing.
Only the best for Sarah’s kids…unless she’s paying.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm really confused, they got back from Dubai a week ago and she's out buying MORE holiday clothes... here's an idea, WASH THE ONES YOU HAVE! no wonder she got the nickname lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
100% getting a pop top on the perv van! They follow a family that are moving into their van on insta, they’ve just had a pop top added. 100% noncey nora will too!

Reactions: 29
Can't blame tattlers for this one now can you Chris and Sarah? Showed your true selfish colours on that vlog.

😲🤣
So glad I finished my dinner before I read that.
I’m sure they’ll find a way to make it somebody else’s fault, they’re just incapable of accepting any kind of responsibility themselves.

Sarah bought Jace a normal pull along cabin bag for his toys. Glad to see all that begging for a gifted one of those little ride on ones came to nothing.
Only the best for Sarah’s kids…unless she’s paying.
Another waste of money too as she had already even said he didn’t play with the toys they took to Dubai. What’s the point in taking a mountain of toys that won’t get played with?

Reactions: 19
OMFG

And just like magic that women udaf no longer has the dance school on her fb page 😂😂

But you don't read here do you lazy... we all know its you .... more like udaft cow 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The stupid woman has bought 6 swimming costumes for Mila for their holiday! What a total waste of money. She’s got a serious shopping addiction!
Judging by the clothing she usually picks, what's the betting the swimwear Lazy has bought for Mila resembles this...(only with a few more frills, flounces and the obligatory bonnet)
844c8b4a68b6e5d01c46dbf92bf59fe2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone have any idea what on EARTH Jace was doing at 11:00 in today's vlog? It sounds disgusting but if you go and watch you will see what I am talking about- he rolls his eyes back, a bit like Isla did the other day, and made a sound that sounded like a moan 🤦🏼‍♀️. I have no idea what these kids are exposed to but it made me feel really uncomfortable watching and I wanted to see if anyone else picked up on it too.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Set for life but has to check the price tags on Asda clothing before letting his wife buy them 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.