Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candy64

I have been thinking about the girls and their dance school / classes all day - Mr Mac and I cut down a couple of old trees so I had a lot of time to think.
Esme and Isla will have to suffer their dance peers wrath and it will be a hard lesson to learn but hopefully they can grow from it and learn a bit of humility. It’s no skin off Chris and Sarah’s noses , they don’t have to dance with all the girls they annoyed. Sarah’s comments showed what a stuck up high and mighty bitch she is but I have an opinion on Chris’s views that is going to be VERY unpopular.
I think he felt such a surge of pride watching his two girls that he got carried away with what he was saying. After all he no longer gets to read their report cards, watch them win as part of a sports team, see them take part in science fairs, music recitals, swimming races etc etc.
Here was something normal fathers experience all the time and he was just so proud of them watching them on stage.
Of course when it came time to edit the vlog he should have cut out the whole conversation and remembered Sarah has told us over and over they are the most humble family on You Tube.
I dont think Chris is a proud father, hes uses hes children as an income .end of.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Didn’t we not too long ago have nothing but Sarah banging on about her and Jason’s “breastfeeding journey”?
Why on earth would the ifam want to hear about it again? If people have asked her (which I highly doubt they have) why not just direct them to the previous vlogs you did, it might even bump your views up on the old vlogs.
Nobody wants to hear about your nipples Lazy!!!

• Haha

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Well done Tilly . Sarah is dumb as a rock . Sarah and Chris really have no idea how clueless they are . Their kids are just like them . Sarah then tells Esme and Isla the other children in the dance group are not talented as they are. The whole family is just stupid . Tilly it was nice of you to help lazy azzz Sarah with her poorly written post .Glass floor wall 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Sarah if dumb could fly you would be a jet .
Or as my old dad used to say "If brains were dynamite she wouldn't have enough to blow her nose."

• Haha
  • Heart

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Ah that’s why they’ve been hiding, they’re on a holiday holiday. Is that different to a holiday 😂😂😂

• Haha

Orange lilly

Chatty Member
On subject of creepy and his wrecklessness with weedkiller! We had an absolute idiot of a neighbour who sprayed weedkiller on boundaries. We had 2 yorkies. One died 2 days after them spraying their weedkiller on boundaries. It was slow ,agonising illness for 1st day.2nd day we couldn't let her suffer anymore so got her put to sleep. Surviving yorkie suffered years of stomach problems. I I really hope their neighbours don't have dogs. I may be cynical but I wouldn't put it past them to do it on purpose. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
3 more days until they have to release their 2021 tax return. Set your alarm tattlers 🎉
Or phone him up, tell him you’re the HMRC and he owes you thousands and he’ll fall for it straight away like he did when he was on the island of Portugal. Tell us you owe the tax man without telling us you owe the tax man, Creepy!

• Haha

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
summer 2018: chris gets exposed
summer 2019: leaves baby alone on beach
summer (spring) 2020: cultural appropriation and telling poc to dunk their heads in cold water cause they were simply calling them out (i can’t remember actual summer 2020 but something did right)
summer 2021: kayak saga
summer 2022: dance school drama is already kicking off. welcome to mingham’s muggy summer folks! every year + a new scandal

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
Must be such a palava filming so behind and everything not being in any order all so your pervert husband can lie low on free holidays

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
Check this ( DEFINITELY SIZE 14-16 😑 ) mother of the century ! SHE REALLY EFFIN LOVES HERSELF ! The way she documents an itemised list of what she SACRIFICED to nurture her babies !
GET TO FU** YOU BLIMP ! You do nothing more than any other mother and a darn sight less than most ! You narcissistic freak of nature ! You can tell yourself, your dim witted ifam & your poor deluded children that your such a wonderful giving mother but the rest of the world see you for who you are A GLORY HUNTING LYING SCUMBAG ! I pity your kids , no wonder they think the sun shines out of your oversized stinking sweaty arse YOU TELL THEM HOW AMAZING YOU ARE ALL THE TIME ! You filter your comment section so as to hide the truth from them and brainwash them into believing that everyone who critiques you is a TROLL HATER ! Well lap it up bitch and make the most of it as one day they will look back and see you for who you really where ! A n*nce sympathiser who stole their childhoods from them for plastic tat and a house you all hate ! Took away their prospects for Z list YouTube infamy as wrong uns ! Then we will see how much they think of you and your creepy AF husband !
Shes a disgrace does every thing for her children the same woman that went to no antenatal appointments whilst expecting Mila 😡 let jace become a skeleton before getting it looked into and finding out he was tongue tied.
Leaves her baby on the beach to go swimming.
Lets his eye get worse and worse.
Wouldn’t get out of bed when jace was calling and said his eye hurt
Kept Mila in a car seat before her operation with a bad hip for hours then carts her around in a full body cast in a van for weeks.
Takes two children under 3 to Dubai in 44 degree heat and keeps them out in it.
Yeah lazy this says NO1 Mum😂

• Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
How are these getting tons of free holidays all of a sudden?

I think the channel is failing and they've decided 'fuck it' they're going to beg for anything and everything. If they've not told the companies that Chris is a predator, confirmed by UK police to have invited 16 year olds to meet him, the Inghams are parasitic frauds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Barnsey92

Why does Esme put on an accent like Amanda Buffamonteezi in a friends 😂 Or her faux public school accent. She’s turning into an insufferable kid now.
“Can you believe I’ve never had any professional dance training?*kicks legs up in the air*” 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

instashun

VIP Member
What the eff! Why did he put that emoji on the privates area. Of all the emoji's he thought that suited 🤢🤢🤢 discusting
Why’s he putting confidential X-rays of a baby that can’t consent in the first place and making money off it. I honestly cannot wait for family vloggers to get sued by their kids and end up stacking shelves for 12 hours a day somewhere

• Angry
  • Heart

instashun

VIP Member
I’ve got a bit of a problem guys. I’ve heard sarah butcher the word necklace so many times that during a conversation yesterday I actually forgot how to actually pronounce it and physically couldn’t get the word out.

• Haha

hayley

VIP Member
What the eff! Why did he put that emoji on the privates area. Of all the emoji's he thought that suited 🤢🤢🤢 discusting

• Sick
  • Angry

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I don't see how Esme would even know who was or wasn't smiling, wouldn't she be facing forwards and concentrating on her own performance, not looking around to see the expressions of the others.
Same with Creepy, he's there to watch his own daughters, not to be looking at other people's children. Not that he should be allowed to be there.

• Heart

sunniva

Chatty Member
Seeing Esme’s hundreds of hair clips made me a bit sad. I still vividly remember the handful of accessories I had at her age. They were probably similarly cheap crap but they were so special to me and I treasured the small amount of things I had. They were carefully selected and valued and became part of me. Will Esme remember this? Will she even be wearing them in 3 months time?

This sort of excess and consumerism makes me a bit sick but also just sad because it’s filling a void of everything she doesn’t have.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
She’s not good on camera anyway, always covers her mouth, limited language, I don’t think she has anything different to offer people to get the views.
Her step-dad is an infamous child sex pest and rides around on roller boots, plus she has all the charisma of a potato. Someone trying to make a career for themselves in social media, with that hanging over them, will definitely be something different.

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
If they'd turned up to more dance sessions then they might feel more a part of the group and not be so quick to want to be the best. My husband is a football coach, they don't even play in a league till the next age group up but one of the main things they work on is team work and starting to understand that they can't win a match alone. On my son's team they won't get to start in the match if they didn't go to practice that week and might not get to play at all. If they miss too many with no good reason they can lose their place on the team if there is a waiting list.

I know dance can be competitive but this sounds like it was just a show, and there were group dances not the children competing against each other so there was no reason for them to leave in the vlog talking about anyone being better than anyone else.

• Heart