The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of the now 'infamous ' Australia vlog!
Heads up folks, Sarah's made a video of her breastfeeding journey, to be posted soon!
How can his hair look so greasy & uncut? I thought he said he’d been for a snip lol😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lovely, just what we need to see, a sweaty Creepy.

No-one cares where they are on holiday, it'll be the same old pool, beach, waterpark/theme park, moaning and boring chat about not having breakfast.

I can't wait for Lazy's breastfeeding 'journey', I'm sure everyone wants to hear from the only woman ever to have been pregnant and has breastfed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
PMSL! Things must be absolutely dire for Christopher to have made that explanation video 😂 Sarah has obviously told him to sort out his own shite this time and for that to have happened it must be like a bloody pressure cooker environment over there - his body language and facial expressions looked soooo awkward and although he tried he just couldn't give a proper smile... he is not a happy bunny, and Sarah's upbeat shrieking from next to him wasn't convincing me otherwise.
I wonder if she stayed off camera cos creepy’s coffee missed the wall & hit her? Accident my of course😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah that’s why they’ve been hiding, they’re on a holiday holiday. Is that different to a holiday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If the missing vlogs were as simple as creepy has said, why didn't they post something yesterday to say why. Nothing on YouTube or insta. They don't give a duck about their IFam

Reactions: 30
Come home & face the music Creepy. There’s a dance school page with your name all over it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Comments are turned off for this vlog 🤔
They were on when the vlog was first uploaded? Not sure what that achieves though because people will just comment on a previous vlog. Why on earth they feel the need to throw out a vlog from 2 weeks ago when they’ve already posted a load out of sync I don’t know and if they had an old vlog, why not tag it on to the end of this video?
looking forward to the epic, amazing vlog content they have to come - that will be Sarah shovelling her face with food, shopping, rear end views, and sweaty faces for the next week then and no actual decent content of where they’ve been that would actually be of interest to anyone 🤢

Reactions: 17
How can his hair look so greasy & uncut? I thought he said he’d been for a snip lol😂
Yeah but the hairdresser cuts it with a normal, natural parting and then Creepy does his own special sweepover manoeuvre instead, which undoes the stylist's hard work and makes it look shite. Basically.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They’ve got about 2 weeks backlogged up.. I don’t understand why they’re not posting.
Also.. she should have just filmed that, she butted in on pretty much every sentence Creepy tried to get out

Reactions: 27
They were on when the vlog was first uploaded? Not sure what that achieves though because people will just comment on a previous vlog. Why on earth they feel the need to throw out a vlog from 2 weeks ago when they’ve already posted a load out of sync I don’t know and if they had an old vlog, why not tag it on to the end of this video?
looking forward to the epic, amazing vlog content they have to come - that will be Sarah shovelling her face with food, shopping, rear end views, and sweaty faces for the next week then and no actual decent content of where they’ve been that would actually be of interest to anyone 🤢
Yes comments were on and they were replying, someone obviously ‘exposed’ their location 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
But it will be insane and epic and even possibly cute 😉👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So to all you Ifam who took the time to comment on their video, he has basically just chucked you all in the waste bin & shut the lid! That is what they think of you all. Wake up they are using you🙄

Reactions: 32
Never seen such a fake load of tit and especially with her over the top with her mouth trying to make out there is no problem and all is lovely and how much fun they have had load of crap

Reactions: 26
Where did we go?!

Sweaty ponce explains they're away on holiday for Esme's birthday. They filmed it all, well most of it because its been a holiday holiday as well, and incredible vlogs are coming. They'll be home in a few days and Lazy will let us know on Instagram.

One vlog will probably go up tomorrow as Creepstopher batch edited a load of them before they went away. He forgot to upload one vlog, Lazy shouts "useless vlogger" and Lazy is upset because she worked hard on it. It was the first day they got back from Dubai. Lazy has a special video coming up the next day about breastfeeding. There will probably only be a gap of one day before they get back.

Where they are is incredible. Comment below where you think they've gone for Esme's birthday. It's hot and Creepstopher looks like a hot mess. He hopes everyone is having an amazing day and that we're all happy. Lazy asks Jace if he's a happy boy and Creepy says he definitely is. Of course Jace has to come and say goodbye.

End of vlog
1656179796732.png
1656179938387.png
1656180028633.png
1656180090116.png
1656180118388.png
1656180229037.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Omg lazy just can’t keep her foghorn mouth shut, always has to give her two pence!!! So basically they ran out of vlogs again while away, but then he said he forgot to upload one that lazy worked hard on!
In 2 minutes and 56 seconds, foghorn interrupted a total of 15 times (and that’s being generous) Yes I am that sad to have counted 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Where did we go?!

Sweaty ponce explains they're away on holiday for Esme's birthday. They filmed it all, well most of it because its been a holiday holiday as well, and incredible vlogs are coming. They'll be home in a few days and Lazy will let us know on Instagram.

One vlog will probably go up tomorrow as Creepstopher batch edited a load of them before they went away. He forgot to upload one vlog, Lazy shouts "useless vlogger" and Lazy is upset because she worked hard on it. It was the first day they got back from Dubai. Lazy has a special video coming up the next day about breastfeeding. There will probably only be a gap of one day before they get back.

Where they are is incredible. Comment below where you think they've gone for Esme's birthday. It's hot and Creepstopher looks like a hot mess. He hopes everyone is having an amazing day and that we're all happy. Lazy asks Jace if he's a happy boy and Creepy says he definitely is. Of course Jace has to come and say goodbye.

End of vlog
View attachment 1369420View attachment 1369435View attachment 1369439View attachment 1369440View attachment 1369442View attachment 1369446
Must’ve been hot in that closet Creepy. Swap with Lazy next time, tell her you’re having the fridge. Ya wig’s melting 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Sarah saying to greasy Chris "you look like you're sat getting your mugshot taken" in the new magnolia wall hostage video :oops: You'd both know all about that!
Screenshot 2022-06-25 at 19.10.13.png

Also saying "comment where you think we are" while disabling the comments 😂 It's almost like they don't want anyone to actually guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.