The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My prediction is that the teacher rang them to bring the issue of them badmouthing the kids and the upset/issues she’s dealing with as a result.
They’ve probably had parents who knew nothing about creepy google him and now she’s got that to deal with, maybe some are thinking of pulling their kids out?
Anyway, Sarah and Chris will go into total defence denial mode and and flounce off

Reactions: 34
My prediction is that the teacher rang them to bring the issue of them badmouthing the kids and the upset/issues she’s dealing with as a result.
They’ve probably had parents who knew nothing about creepy google him and now she’s got that to deal with, maybe some are thinking of pulling their kids out?
Anyway, Sarah and Chris will go into total defence denial mode and and flounce off
The toxic twosome will as always blame someone else

Reactions: 31
I don't really agree with posting on the FB page to be honest. Messaging the dance school privately about Chris would have been more appropriate.

The people commenting on the post don't appear to be connected with the dance school in any way so it plays into the 'trolls' narrative. Pretty sure the children and parents will have already made up their minds about the Ingham parents and Esme after watching the vlog.

Chris should have just edited it out of the bleeping vlog and let the girls enjoy their dance classes.

I've known for a while which dance school they were at; no doubt many other Tattlers did as well. The Inghams, as usual, gave out enough information that it could be worked out easily with a quick Google of dance schools in their area. Interestingly there were no adverse comments on the FB page until Chris left the logo showing in the vlog so this has been as result of his incompetence/arrogance. No, Sarah it was not identified online prior to you couple of fuckwits letting the cat out of the bag. You have nobody to blame but your twatty selves for this situation.
When a known groomer deliberately puts out info relating to a dance school where young girls are, knowing he deliberately makes the open mouthed photos for other pedalos who view his content then that is a huge red flag & the dance school & the parents have every right to know. You should never take risks with any child’s safety in my opinion. His actions always are what keeps this drama going😡

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The girls are putting on their own show in the manor ,
First song is “As If We Never Said Goodbye” from “Sunset Boulevard

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Before we get a bush rant, remember Chris, this is all your own doing. Sarah, still living your best life?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Creepy thought all this would just disappear when the news first broke of his grooming a few years ago. Getting outed didn’t stop him though did it & so as a consequence of him grooming young girls, the older his own girls become, the worse it’s gonna be. The sad thing is it’s not just him that suffers. His dirty perverted actions are now starting to affect the girls lives negatively. Lazy & Creepy don’t even think about blaming Tattlers for this. Tattlers are members of the public & have a duty to protect innocent children from child sex groomers. I bet even now he would do it again if he thought he could get away with it. I personally don’t think men like him ever stop. In my opinion, he will always be a danger to young females😡
It has been easier up to now, to brush those events under the carpet, but as the girls get older, it's not nearly so easy. There is no smoke without fire, and it will definitely come back to haunt him, and all of them, including the children, unfortunately. It will never go away, it will always have an impact on their everyday lives. And so it should really, because it was never addressed, never dealt with, and they in their wisdom (joke), thought they could get away with it. They can't, and they won't. Karma is a bloody wonderful thing, and it will get them in the end. As (all of) those children get older, it will impact more and more on their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
But those "uncalled for comments" which that person was referring to.....did they mean Chris's comments in the vlog or were they referring to complaints (about Creepy) on the FB page (which may or may not still be there)? I'm confused!
Well the original comment for that reply was stating it was unfair for certain parents to say what they did and unfair to cause such upset. It would seem the dance studios reply is a one size fits all approach.

Reactions: 22
It has been easier up to now, to brush those events under the carpet, but as the girls get older, it's not nearly so easy. There is no smoke without fire, and it will definitely come back to haunt him, and all of them, including the children, unfortunately. It will never go away, it will always have an impact on their everyday lives. And so it should really, because it was never addressed, never dealt with, and they in their wisdom (joke), thought they could get away with it. They can't, and they won't. Karma is a bloody wonderful thing, and it will get them in the end. As (all of) those children get older, it will impact more and more on their lives.
I hope to god it does. He should have never got away with it all. He should be struck off you tube for a start, he’s got vulnerable young girls at his mercy!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not on FB but I’m proud of everyone who alerted the dance school. Now it’s out there for every parent to see & that will reduce any false gossip & Chinese whispers. This is your reality Creepy! Enjoy your holiday & STOP filming in swimming pools & water parks😡

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If they'd turned up to more dance sessions then they might feel more a part of the group and not be so quick to want to be the best. My husband is a football coach, they don't even play in a league till the next age group up but one of the main things they work on is team work and starting to understand that they can't win a match alone. On my son's team they won't get to start in the match if they didn't go to practice that week and might not get to play at all. If they miss too many with no good reason they can lose their place on the team if there is a waiting list.

I know dance can be competitive but this sounds like it was just a show, and there were group dances not the children competing against each other so there was no reason for them to leave in the vlog talking about anyone being better than anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
To be a fly on the wall wherever they are today. I wonder how many mugs of coffee were lost today. Karma is certainly a witch. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't really agree with posting on the FB page to be honest. Messaging the dance school privately about Chris would have been more appropriate

The people commenting on the post don't appear to be connected with the dance school in any way so it plays into the 'trolls' narrative.
Agreed. We only have the Inghams' word that Creepy even went to watch the show. They're not going to admit on a vlog if he was banned or chose not to go because he knew people would message the studio about him. The studio have to safeguard the kids who dance there but they don't owe any explanation or information to random people on Facebook.

Reactions: 21
It would seem the dance studios reply is a one size fits all approach.
Sounds like the dance school is pretty new so I wonder if the teacher is relatively inexperienced perhaps. If so, talk about a baptism of fire! I hope the dance school can nip this in the bud and put it behind them.

Reactions: 26
Chris’ antics have totally ruined any chance of them having any sort of social media career. Can you see their blogs? Then you can search online.

Biggest hits are him being a creepy ride of a man. For all his bluster after being caught, at no point were any of the ‘lawyers actions’ ‘napkin levy letters’ or ‘it’s just trolls’ proven to be fact.They know deep down they’re toxic to known brands/publicity so they will race away to the bottom for odd sponsorships and gifts.

In years to come, when the penny drops, or the kids use google, they should realise how they’ve been used for a passing fad. That’s what these folk don’t realise. It’s easy money now, but it’s not forever.

Whatever they subject their kids to under this faux industry is not right.

Reactions: 24
So I do take the no shite show and no excuses they are taking the day off again the I think someone haveing a paddy cause what they have said the back lash off it all oh dear life a witch ain’t it creepy and yes you did marry one defo one pair that deserve each other

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.