The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t think the dance school have reported him do you?! 😱 Matter is in hand and radio silence from them

Reactions: 18
Guys give them time. poor dears are probs trudging about trying to find a bush or a blank balcony to film their rant about how hard they’ve got it

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I do believe it's finally over Something big has gone down I just wish we knew what 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
summer 2018: chris gets exposed
summer 2019: leaves baby alone on beach
summer (spring) 2020: cultural appropriation and telling poc to dunk their heads in cold water cause they were simply calling them out (i can’t remember actual summer 2020 but something did right)
summer 2021: kayak saga
summer 2022: dance school drama is already kicking off. welcome to mingham’s muggy summer folks! every year + a new scandal
In summer 2020:
- the drone was blown off the cliff in Scotland
- the car broke down in Spain and they had to spend a week on the forecourt of dreams overlooking a helipad and cemetery
- they were chased by 30 ifam in a tiny town in Spain
- Creepstopher travelled back to the UK to collect the other car and went back to Spain without self isolating
- there was the drunken Prinny Woo song in the hotel where Creestopher's one night stand knocked on the door
- Creepstopher included footage of a naked child in a vlog
- we had Lazy's cancer toe and fake miscarriage
- the cave shag happened on the island of Portugal
- oh and Isabelle was given half a melon with broken candles as her birthday cake.

Phew, what a memorable summer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I do believe it's finally over Something big has gone down I just wish we knew what 🤣
Was just coming to say perhaps they’ve decided to throw in the towel once and for all 😂

Maybe Lazy has decided it’s the last straw now his antics have started affecting things much closer to home - doubtful but one can hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We all want them to have to leave YouTube and stop making a career out of social media. But one day imagine if they just stop, and don't ever say anything and we're all just sat here coming up with theories on what went on.

If that ever happens someone will have to take one for the team and make friends in real life with Sarah. Throw some brownies over the wall and she'll tell all!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Soooooo, those Minghams are really set for life - NOT!!!

Yesterday’s video has 141 comments a whopping .01% of their 1.34m subscribers. Their 44,000 views is an astonishing 3.28% of their subscribers. I think the dance situation was the nail in the coffin.
Yesterdays video? Did they upload yesterday then???

Reactions: 1
We all want them to have to leave YouTube and stop making a career out of social media. But one day imagine if they just stop, and don't ever say anything and we're all just sat here coming up with theories on what went on.

If that ever happens someone will have to take one for the team and make friends in real life with Sarah. Throw some brownies over the wall and she'll tell all!
Oh we would find out the lazy one can't keep her mouth shut she will post somewhere so big sob story try make everyone feel sorry for her etc

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Walking round noticing women, of course they will, go on social media and look for them …. Disrespectful.

I don’t have a dog, but should her nails be that long? Also looks overdue a groom.
The claws are overgrown because the lazy bastards have never walked her on hard ground. You can always tell how neglected a dog is by the state of their claws.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Something MUST have happened. Nothing on Instagram, no vlog last night, late vlog if any tonight. 🤔
I actually wonder if the radio silence is a manipulative move on Chris's part... he's probably hoping that a disappearing act will get their more obsessive fans riled up into a panic, believing that the dance studio drama has caused the Inghams to rethink their vlogging career. We know too well that Malcolm doesn't like to fight his own battles and prefers to throw Sarah, or the dagger wielding ifam, at his problems instead. If there is no vlog tonight then I think he's thrown a massive paddy and decided to sit back and play the victim whilst everyone else deals with the mess. Once he thinks everyone is feeling sorry enough for him, and those that have caused his upset have been dealt with, they'll pop back online with a completely unrelated excuse for their absence and it will be "business" as usual.

Reactions: 35
The claws are overgrown because the lazy bastards have never walked her on hard ground.
If you're reading this, Minghams, please know that fake marble doesn't count....not that the poor dog is ever there. Poor Prinny.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Feel like we’re gunna get a short video titled something along the lines of “we’re leaving youtube” and it’ll be clickbaity saying they need a break. Leave it a bit and come back expecting the views to increase after a break. If not they’ll move onto plan B and pop out another baby, giving them nine months of clickbait, 4 part series name reveal and an overly personal birth video

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I actually wonder if the radio silence is a manipulative move on Chris's part... he's probably hoping that a disappearing act will get their more obsessive fans riled up into a panic, believing that the dance studio drama has caused the Inghams to rethink their vlogging career. We know too well that Malcolm doesn't like to fight his own battles and prefers to throw Sarah, or the dagger wielding ifam, at his problems instead. If there is no vlog tonight then I think he's thrown a massive paddy and decided to sit back and play the victim whilst everyone else deals with the mess.

Completely agree. Standard move from Chris. Ever since he was outed as a groomer, his m.o has been to paint himself as the victim, not conceding one single piece of evidence put forward. Big Sarah will stick up for her husband again, then the Ifam will follow suit.

Reactions: 26
and here you go to make them even some more views on a saturday evening. people get curious and gotta go look.
Yeah let’s not watch their old videos! Don’t give them the satisfaction or money for doing crap all, that’s exactly what they want. I refuse to watch any of their old videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.