The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will never stop, they have no skills or job prospects, a duck off huge mortgage, a capital one card that’s up to the hilt, klanara, shein on clearpay, a giant next account, their 30k charavan loan and survive by getting freebies.

They spunked all their hay day money up the walls of b&m, they’ve got sick of tat and me, and cleared that right out. They’ve basically run that and the mingham family ltd into the ground.

This is why they will go on forever but at what cost? They’ve already lost every shred of dignity, they have a couple of family members left that will be seen with them and no friends. It’s really sad and he did that to them and she facilitated it.

I reckon something like patron is coming next.

Reactions: 32
As annoying as the kids are really feel for them right now Can't image honm or where ever they are is a nice place to be I wouldn't want to be around those 2 right now and if this is the end It's still not over for them they still won't just be able to go back to school or groups etc

• Sad
Reactions: 21
and here you go to make them even some more views on a saturday evening. people get curious and gotta go look.
I definitely won’t be watching a video called How We Make Our Money. We already know, you sell your children, every pissing aspect of their lives to the point they’re not safe to go to their mum with a problem cos they know she’ll turn their problems into cash to pay the mortgage. Vile parents😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Yeah let’s not watch their old videos! Don’t give them the satisfaction or money for doing crap all, that’s exactly what they want. I refuse to watch any of their old videos.
yes if you are so curious you could go to invidious, download it and watch without giving a view, and if you would share the content. Pull a @thegreencow and write it out for the rest.

Reactions: 14
Feel like we’re gunna get a short video titled something along the lines of “we’re leaving youtube” and it’ll be clickbaity saying they need a break. Leave it a bit and come back expecting the views to increase after a break. If not they’ll move onto plan B and pop out another baby, giving them nine months of clickbait, 4 part series name reveal and an overly personal birth video
Well she did look like she was about to pop in that white dress in Dubai👶🍼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not caught up so I don't know if this has already been said but I think that the reason they have not uploaded is that they are still away. If it is a gifted holiday, like Dubai was, they won't want anyone working out who has gifted them until they get home again. They can't risk people telling the company that Creepy is a groomer until they are back home and have already had the holiday. They could be travelling back today so maybe the vlog will go up in an bour or so.

Either that or Creepy is just being manipulative as usual.

Reactions: 30
No shite show again then tonight as it already 6.12 😂😂😂😂how funny must be haveing a real big paddy or she defo can’t find a big enough bush

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They won’t ever give up YouTube lets be real, the only way they’d not upload anymore is if they got banned and that isn’t gonna happen. They probably just can’t be bothered to upload and enjoy the speculation.

Reactions: 28
I just want to make a point. I did not mean my post to offend the poster who put out that video, but we see it every day someone putting up a video they have found interesting. and people go watch them to see what it is about. Or someone write oh did you see this and that on 5.64.543 and people go back and watch to see what it is about or figure out what someone is saying. and it gives those extra viewings.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm going full tinfoil hat, I think they have acted aggressive, like they did with Calamity Kayak, when the dance school asked them about the allegations and they have got themselves in a spot of legal trouble.

Sarah & Chris think they can bully and threaten anyone they like and have been very successful with their intimidation tactics before, but they have become more and more vicious each time and it has all been bubbling over.

There is only so much lying and running from a situation you can do, it will always catch up with you in some form.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ifannies reading here: Do not under any circumstance ask questions about tonight's vlog. The hardworking admin won't approve your posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Have they ever missed 2 vlogs in a row before?

If they have buggered off for good, I’m very disappointed, the creepy one promised when the time came they’d go out with a bang, this would be more like a whimper!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually wonder if the radio silence is a manipulative move on Chris's part... he's probably hoping that a disappearing act will get their more obsessive fans riled up into a panic, believing that the dance studio drama has caused the Inghams to rethink their vlogging career. We know too well that Malcolm doesn't like to fight his own battles and prefers to throw Sarah, or the dagger wielding ifam, at his problems instead. If there is no vlog tonight then I think he's thrown a massive paddy and decided to sit back and play the victim whilst everyone else deals with the mess. Once he thinks everyone is feeling sorry enough for him, and those that have caused his upset have been dealt with, they'll pop back online with a completely unrelated excuse for their absence and it will be "business" as usual.
This! Malcom here has definitely thrown coffee up the wall in anger and is punishing everyone else for his own wrongdoings

Reactions: 17
Here is my two penny's worth on what's happened, Sarah has gone into unexpected labour and the click bait title will be "pow wow we had a baby we didn't know was coming" Sarah will just have wind and the baby will be a new doll for one of the kids

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Hostage video is up again 🤣 chris this time.

Although im not sure what a "holiday, holiday" means. Does that confirm Dubia was a work holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just want to make a point. I did not mean my post to offend the poster who put out that video, but we see it every day someone putting up a video they have found interesting. and people go watch them to see what it is about. Or someone write oh did you see this and that on 5.64.543 and people go back and watch to see what it is about or figure out what someone is saying. and it gives those extra viewings.
Exactly!! It’s a very good point. Then people wonder why their social blade figures are so much higher than the daily vlog views. That is why!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.