The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought this so many times the amount of time they are away from the little dog is ridiculous - and tbh she is neglected - she only fitted in for them when they wanted views no doubt
My heart breaks for prinny, she will be devastated every time those skanky dossers dump and leave her, thatā€™s her family and her home, itā€™s so so sad, iā€™ll spend 10 minutes explaining to my dog that im sorry but Iā€™m going to leave her for 3 minutes while I put the bins out šŸ¶šŸ„²

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
How come they never do anything close to home, like they seem to love being in the middle of nature when traveling in the van but surely where they live there is plenty of country parks, woods , hills etc they could get the kids out too? Oh and take prinny for a walk round! Id would want to be on holiday all the time if that was the only way I was allowed to leave the house! Its all or nothing with these lot!
They have zero interest in nature.they go to remote places to hide in bushes

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My heart breaks for prinny, she will be devastated every time those skanky dossers dump and leave her, thatā€™s her family and her home, itā€™s so so sad, iā€™ll spend 10 minutes explaining to my dog that im sorry but Iā€™m going to leave her for 3 minutes while I put the bins out šŸ¶šŸ„²
They donā€™t deserve that dog, they shouldnā€™t have any pets when they travel so much, was irresponsible to get her in the first place, donā€™t know why they just donā€™t let her go and live with her long term pet sitters!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Prinny will have a life expectancy of around 12-15 years. We all know time flies.
Prinny is never with them. They prioritise a burger for their tea and a chlorinated pool over her, over and over.
She is safe and well at granny Jā€™s but she is their dog and they are missing out on time with her.
They should never have got Prinny.
Im not sure how old she is now, they used to have birthdays for her before she was forgotten.
Sheā€™s a beautiful girl, the only one I like in that whole odd bunch
If Prinny could talk sheā€™d have stories to tell šŸ˜‚
They used to treat Prinny like they treat each of their kids, like a useful prop on set with the one sole aim of making moneyšŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Can anyone remember how many views on their videos they were getting till it all came out about Chris ?
They must have had a big drop in income ā€¦even tho they wonā€™t admit it

Reactions: 9
They chose the closest dance school to their house .... so it wasn't hard to find. We know the Minghams don't put much effort into anything.

Yeah, things changed when they had a visit from an official just before Mila was born. I remember Sarah was in a homeschooling group asking about what evidence to show them that the girls were being educated. I wonder how much she had to fabricate?
A very lot would be my guess ..

Reactions: 14
Can't believe they did not have the decency to tell their ifam there was going to be no vlog last night cos at the end of the day it is the ifam paying their bills

Reactions: 25
How come they never do anything close to home, like they seem to love being in the middle of nature when traveling in the van but surely where they live there is plenty of country parks, woods , hills etc they could get the kids out too? Oh and take prinny for a walk round! Id would want to be on holiday all the time if that was the only way I was allowed to leave the house! Its all or nothing with these lot!
They only love nature when filming or for Drone footage.
Water parks, theme parks, hot weather and fast food holidays are their thing, nature lovers who can't grow grass not so much as a pansy in the garden ( creepy doesn't count )

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was referring to creepy, I was referring to people in general getting annoyed at pictures like this. You can't tell me your husband walks around with his eyes shut and doesn't look at attractive women, if he says he does then he's a liar.
Think theres a difference in looking and following them on social media when you have a wife and five children 3 of which can easily access who your following.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Because they are chavs that got lucky

Reactions: 19
I think in any relationship there are aspects where you feel a little insecure about yourself. My husband probably wouldn't mind me following a page of Jason Momoa as I wouldn't mind him following someone who looks like a goddess. We must be the most boring couple though because our feeds are full of dogs, gardening and nature. šŸ˜‚
Creepy has a pattern of following young female skaters, tons of fans (not the ones with Ifanny accounts; ones around 17, 18 years old), pages of girls in very little clothing etc.
A fine example of the stellar husband he is and a tit example to his girls.

Run Prinny run! There's a house in the south who will welcome you with open arms.

Just realised it is Amanza Smith from Selling Sunset. He follows the entire cast. Creeps is desperate to be one of the vile Oppenheim twins and have an office full of beautiful brokers working for him.
Chris definitely loves himself as much as the Oppenheim twins love themselves. Baffles me what these creepy men see when they look in the mirror!

Reactions: 16
They donā€™t deserve that dog, they shouldnā€™t have any pets when they travel so much, was irresponsible to get her in the first place, donā€™t know why they just donā€™t let her go and live with her long term pet sitters!
Total disgrace at how neglected she is.

Screenshot 2022-06-25 131448.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I was referring to creepy, I was referring to people in general getting annoyed at pictures like this. You can't tell me your husband walks around with his eyes shut and doesn't look at attractive women, if he says he does then he's a liar.
Walking round noticing women, of course they will, go on social media and look for them ā€¦. Disrespectful.

Total disgrace at how neglected she is.

View attachment 1368850
I donā€™t have a dog, but should her nails be that long? Also looks overdue a groom.

Reactions: 24
Any thoughts on why creepys face has not been taken down on Facebook dance school

Reactions: 14
Bit early but thread title suggestion:

#238 Throwing up gang signs, busting out the bizzel, Creepy skates by as the Ifam grizzle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chris definitely loves himself as much as the Oppenheim twins love themselves. Baffles me what these creepy men see when they look in the mirror!
They make my skin crawl.

Any thoughts on why creepys face has not been taken down on Facebook dance school
I'm surprised she's keeping it up. I thought like everyone else on the tit midas list, she would have deleted it by now. Must say I'm impressed with how she's dealt with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Can anyone remember how many views on their videos they were getting till it all came out about Chris ?
They must have had a big drop in income ā€¦even tho they wonā€™t admit it
This was a month after the ā€œallegationsā€ compared to now but according to Lazy the Homeschooling genius their channel isnā€™t on its last legs!

She obviously thinks that after the last few years of sweating her ass off in a caravan or DPD van at the side of the road this last ditch attempt of ā€œrealā€ holiday will save their channel! The majority of the iFAM at their peak have packed up and gone, no new kids are influenced by them. It has very much turned in to the Sarah Ingham Show with her big moon face shopping in nearly all the vlogs now.
1BF7056F-2158-46C0-BB34-5579228D3898.jpeg
1D8C1BB1-B815-4CC0-B7CC-F31467D65DEF.jpeg

Some of the big viewing numbers is from these dates are when she announced her pregnancy, all her fake pregnancy scare clickbait, going to Australia and when the scandal hit the papers, plus NO HELL NO was uploaded to creepys YouTube around this time too.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.