The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dance schools in such an awkward position now, as comments with a link to news articles regarding Chris are being commented. Nothing wrong with the comments as if I was a parent there’s and had someone like creepy lurking about I’d want to know. But letting that man anywhere near a dance school must be bad publicity for them, and they’ve either got the problem of asking them to leave (Ingham bush rant slagging them off) or keeping them on and other parents being unsettled by a creepy man like him picking up the kids. Either way, it’s the kids that suffer for the parents being awful human beings. Can they not see that YouTube is ruining things for their kids? Then again they naturally ruin things for their kids so I doubt they even notice

• Sad
Reactions: 33
The dance schools in such an awkward position now, as comments with a link to news articles regarding Chris are being commented. Nothing wrong with the comments as if I was a parent there’s and had someone like creepy lurking about I’d want to know. But letting that man anywhere near a dance school must be bad publicity for them, and they’ve either got the problem of asking them to leave (Ingham bush rant slagging them off) or keeping them on and other parents being unsettled by a creepy man like him picking up the kids. Either way, it’s the kids that suffer for the parents being awful human beings. Can they not see that YouTube is ruining things for their kids? Then again they naturally ruin things for their kids so I doubt they even notice
The children are little pots of money to pay for the rubbish they buy
Creepy worse than lazy spending literally thousands on dpd van with a ridiculous amount of so called improvements
that ride on mower what for.
lazy a few weeks ago said the new caravan would be ready august.
can’t see that happening
big house no dedicated schoolroom or office.nothing planted in the garden.
a house and garage filled to the brim with crap
The pair of them need serious psychiatric intervention

Reactions: 36
How come they never do anything close to home, like they seem to love being in the middle of nature when traveling in the van but surely where they live there is plenty of country parks, woods , hills etc they could get the kids out too? Oh and take prinny for a walk round! Id would want to be on holiday all the time if that was the only way I was allowed to leave the house! Its all or nothing with these lot!
Sorry they are surrounded by pylons and air muggy with diesel fumes.

I think in any relationship there are aspects where you feel a little insecure about yourself. My husband probably wouldn't mind me following a page of Jason Momoa as I wouldn't mind him following someone who looks like a goddess. We must be the most boring couple though because our feeds are full of dogs, gardening and nature. 😂
Creepy has a pattern of following young female skaters, tons of fans (not the ones with Ifanny accounts; ones around 17, 18 years old), pages of girls in very little clothing etc.
A fine example of the stellar husband he is and a tit example to his girls.

Run Prinny run! There's a house in the south who will welcome you with open arms.

Just realised it is Amanza Smith from Selling Sunset. He follows the entire cast. Creeps is desperate to be one of the vile Oppenheim twins and have an office full of beautiful brokers working for him.
Dogs, gardening and nature have served me very well too. Throw in some goats, rabbits and cooking and I’m made.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Things have really gone down the pan for them. I doubt they’ve even considered themselves at fault for what has happened the last 48hrs. Radio silence across all channels again punishing the very people who pay for them to live as they do, probably filming a rant last night ready to upload tonight but what they can rant about I don’t know or perhaps they are considering another house move 🤣

Barely any iFam commenting about missing vlogs like they were even a few months back but it does look like people are getting fed up with the vlogging situation - poor Elizabeth is back & sad to see that she believes they are uploading in real time 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Walking round noticing women, of course they will, go on social media and look for them …. Disrespectful.

I don’t have a dog, but should her nails be that long? Also looks overdue a groom.
No they shouldnt! Our dog hasnt had her nails clipped for over a year but they stay short due to her being walked daily. Prinny is just a vlog prop / brought for isabelle because her dad had dogs and sarah needed to one up him

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I was having a nosey on TikTok earlier and as I’m late to the Ingham party, you may already know this. But Hayley, put a video up in reference to another, well known tiktoker receiving hate mail to her home address, saying she had received the same a few years ago. What’s the betting this was creepy

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Hope the ifam aren’t holding their breath for a flog tonight, nothing on playlists and usually creepy has a private video on the playlist before he uploads at 5,6,7 or whenever he can be bothered 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They should still have some vlogs left from before this most recent holiday, they should have been edited and ready to go before they even went away.

I wonder if they were still on holiday when all this started with the dance school, it would make it a typical Ingham holiday. They love a rant on holiday so I'm feeling hopeful.

Reactions: 18
Soooooo, those Minghams are really set for life - NOT!!!

Yesterday’s video has 141 comments a whopping .01% of their 1.34m subscribers. Their 44,000 views is an astonishing 3.28% of their subscribers. I think the dance situation was the nail in the coffin.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who thinks they risked getting arrested & finally went back to Orlando & the cops pulled him?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Soooooo, those Minghams are really set for life - NOT!!!

Yesterday’s video has 141 comments a whopping .01% of their 1.34m subscribers. Their 44,000 views is an astonishing 3.28% of their subscribers. I think the dance situation was the nail in the coffin.
Yet 247 comments on a snark channel about their vid last night……

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Something MUST have happened. Nothing on Instagram, no vlog last night, late vlog if any tonight. 🤔

Reactions: 17
Can anyone remember how many views on their videos they were getting till it all came out about Chris ?
They must have had a big drop in income …even tho they won’t admit it
This was in their hey day - so based on this they must be pulling in around 2k a month - total normal views are generally around 80-100k daily so just less than a quarter of what they got here to earn 10k a month

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I fee a bit sorry for the dance school teacher, she’s probably never come across an issue like this before. Being a business owner myself I can only imagine how stressful and delicate the situation is for her reputation and the best interest for the children. The dance schools first show as well and it gets tainted by the minghams, everywhere they go turns to 💩.

Reactions: 37
This was in their hey day - so based on this they must be pulling in around 2k a month - total normal views are generally around 80-100k daily so just less than a quarter of what they got here to earn 10k a month
Not really worth it anymore is it! I earn more than that and I don’t have a pilon palace to pay for!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.