The Ingham Family #236 Shringe cringe, free food binge, tomato tinge and sweaty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme’s face when she sees all her presents, looks like she’s thinking “WTF is that all I’m getting”! 🤣
3A4A6F33-8C5E-4F31-8FBC-79F5A45E5542.jpeg
EEB012FF-7200-4899-BAE9-630CE1E1A796.jpeg

Then trying to squeeze out a tear for her almost £500 overpriced hair tool don’t think that will have the same viral impact as a 7 year old getting the doll they wanted! I wonder if Granny Jane and Hi Steve went half’s on the Dyson as it’s obvious all the YARN and bag came from them as Jane knew what was in the bag. As for the Fiji water that’s the cheapest box on Amazon, Lazy’s 2nd home after B&M as if she’s not in the shops she’s online shopping. That woman’s has serious a shopping addiction imagine staying with the Creep that cheated on you so you could keep going to the shops everyday!

The odd thing about her “genuine” dyson was that it came in a plastic bag and some of the attachment also came in plastic bags all the unboxings I have watchedon YouTube none of them came with any plastic packaging.
18A95EDC-3695-45A5-8822-6EF563B9B6DD.jpeg

At least Isabelle has some sense to pull Jace back from the huge knife! FFS Lazy to busy filming to notice her 3 year old almost getting his fingers chopped off!!
C8002FEF-9DF1-43CE-9251-C574D97DD20C.jpeg
202DEA45-7207-4F6B-A56C-B079FA85DF08.jpeg
02DB7493-6FAC-4AF0-A393-19AED0F7718F.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I don't believe that's the end of Esme's birthday presents. What she got was much closer to a 'normal' amount of presents and I can't see shopaholic Lazy stopping at that, plus that wasn't her actual birthday so there's probably a mound of plastic tat that went in one of their many suitcases.

Reactions: 25
Ingham Family #237 To yarn 🥱 or not to yarn 🥱 THAT is the question ( when viewing Ingham vlogs)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
#237 Mingham parents= Grease,obese ,ifam are fleeced ,it's time their channel didn't exist

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I recently got a free Dyson air wrap with a new phone contract of all things !
Creepy went shopping for a new phone not so long back. I think it was just before the Dubai trip. He didn’t get one that day but had made his mind up about what he was getting, allegedly.n

• Wow
Reactions: 11
You’ve raised points I was going to raise last night 😂
Isla in bed with Esme 🙄 and that hideous happy birthday singing
It’s all looking more and more staged these days, they got away with it when the girls were little but now they are like the wooden tops ( older tattlers will know what I mean)
Isla with her stupid facial expressions and Esme is the same then there is Jace stuffing his face
It was all very awkward …oh and boring but that’s good as the views will drop
Can’t wait to see what tedious high jinx they get up to when the secret holiday is revealed 🙄🙄
I hope they don’t acquire the wooden tops ‘biggest spotty dog you ever did see’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What happened to isabelle's recording equipment and her camera ,the nintendo switches etc ?

Reactions: 23
Garage probably.
So ungrateful ,The second youngest's face when she saw the presents, she was clearly expecting more ,I can't stand greedy kids. with this lot it's presents every week ,not on special occasions like with normal families

Reactions: 23
The Ingham Family posted:
THE GIRLS NEW DANCE SHOW WEEKEND & USING THE DYSON AIRWRAP FOR THE FIRST TIME!
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I honestly cannot believe the Dance School are letting Creepy in to watch the girls performances😳 I take it they & all the other parents do know they have a child sex groomer in their presence. Girls under 18 are by law children. I would be beyond fuming if this had happened with my girls! The man is proven a danger to girls😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Blames us for finding out the girls dance school yet doesnt blur out the logo

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
The ✨ esme show ✨ poor Isla I really do feel for her lately I found myself watching the Christmas vlog back last night and noticed they didn’t video her near enough at all? .. I also can’t decide who’s more annoying at the moment jace or esme? Both lack manners as their parents are too busy exploiting them

• Sad
Reactions: 27
What respectable, professional dance company allows a p-e-dophile in? Hope people in their area now boycott it at all costs!

fed up with Jace’s attitude “TURN IT ROUND!” so demanding. I find him insufferable 😩

Reactions: 29
Feels like an advert for the Dyson thing, they spent so long showing it off. Never done that with any product or present before - deffo feel like it's a gifted item

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Ingham Family #237 AIRWRAP won’t help your channel; try putting A WRAP on it

Reactions: 18
Esme ‘we stand out’ compared to the rest of the girls they were dancing with, oh isn’t that lovely towards the rest of her team 🤡! So rude

• Wow
Reactions: 57
Notice how creepy hugs esme before the dance show and not Isla?
Maybe it’s because esme is a teen now 🤢 he is beginning the grooming process with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.