The Ingham Family #236 Shringe cringe, free food binge, tomato tinge and sweaty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just skimmed it. How many times did esme point out its very expensive? Shut up you spoiled brat.

Reactions: 30
When they first started talking about Maui products a few months ago I thought it was odd because I’ve only ever heard of them used for Afro texture hair. At least that’s what the brand is known for. I presumed they just didn’t know - they’re white kids from Yorkshire lol why would they - so I didn’t say anything but their hyping of it seemed odd.

But I’ve been wondering if these products are why their hair has been oilier recently 🤔🤔🤔 I just don’t understand why they wouldn’t look at the bottle, surely it says dry/curly hair type?? Mad
This is why I don’t use my daughter’s hair products as she has afro Caribbean hair due to be mixed and it makes mine extremely greasy if I use it.

I just checked online and it’s for curly and coily hair types not straight hair.

Reactions: 17
Lazy really is the worlds worst mother!! FFS they gave her a birthday present the kid was excited to speak about it then try it out, before Esme was able to use it herself Lazy snatched it out of her hands 3 times!!
2C4E046E-3402-4B86-9A77-ECFEFCAA63EF.jpeg

18BBC46A-22C1-4C47-8BEC-F72274A1B4B2.png

CECB4BA5-69DD-4911-8092-7BF890020510.jpeg

You’ve always been bad! You got lucky that’s the only reason you’re in this position now nothing to do with any talent!!
B0B48599-C75D-4849-9B97-ECA54509A445.jpeg

I thought you didn’t film on a Sunday, since you’re at least a week and a half ahead why not just take the 2 days off if the girls were busy with the dance show how many rehearsals did they miss when you were sweating in Dubai!
021741F5-BED2-4B67-B73A-BA81C8D78909.jpeg

New thumbnail anyone?? 🤣
70FF56AF-0744-4EB9-BBF6-0030AAEE52F5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
That wasn't a nice comment to make Esme about standing out the most.
You won't be liked if the other dancers hear you say that.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Another reason why it’s good that girls not in school besides the humiliating stuff her own parents have said about her and her dad being a n0nce. School would knock that attitude right out of her as Isabelle found (not condoning bullying in anyway just some children don’t take kindly to bragging and full of themselves kids).

Reactions: 26
I think it's absolutely ridiculous that a 13 year old got a £450 gift for their birthday ON TOP of other presents all whilst going on 2 holidays all within a few weeks. Esme has apparently wanted this Airwrap for ages? how come she has no clue how to work it then? Wouldn't she have been watching lots of videos to know how to work it so she knows she would definitely want it? No doubt she's seen it on tiktok as I'm sure I seen it went viral a couple months ago and has to jump on yet another trend that will no doubt end up in the garage of doom, like most things they get, when she can't be arsed to wash her hair anymore.

Reactions: 23
Of course the other dancers will hear what was said. No one (of that age especially) would resist watching the vlog when they know that their new dance classmate is on youtube, in a vlog about the dance.

They already face difficulties with ever making friends because of Chris, because they are never at home long enough to see friends enough and now because they have this attitude of being better than everyone.

Reactions: 39
Feels like an advert for the Dyson thing, they spent so long showing it off. Never done that with any product or present before - deffo feel like it's a gifted item
Yes must be gifted or it would have been returned to the shop straight after filming

Reactions: 11
I would hope that they are by far the best dancers in the group. They have a lot more time to practice than the other kids who have to go to school 5 days a week!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
How can theese girls even be in a dance show, I would have thought they have had to have attended a larger amount of classes specially the last few weeks before the show to attend.
Esme even say they did better in the last show because everyone knew where they were suposed to be. Probably just heard the teacher said that, did not realise that that meant them.

Reactions: 21
In the beginning she tells Jace to stop saying a word. As I'm not a native speaker I cannot understand 75% of what that kid is mumbling (probably cos of food being in his face constantly) but could you tell me what he said?

At around 0.57 in

Reactions: 10
In the beginning she tells Jace to stop saying a word. As I'm not a native speaker I cannot understand 75% of what that kid is mumbling (probably cos of food being in his face constantly) but could you tell me what he said?

At around 0.57 in
I went to look and i forgot to turn the volume down and just had lazy screaming “good morning, ifam” ugh her voice grates on me. I thinks its a noise from TikTok, she mentioned before he wont stop making the noise. P.s whats up with Esmes makeup?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

At around 0.57 in
He says “uwu”

but he also on occasions, walks around saying “turd” 🙂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Blames us for finding out the girls dance school yet doesnt blur out the logo
I believe deliberately showed the logo so the girls can’t go back to the dance after the summer.
they will use this as an excuse not to send them.they will say it’s unsafe
did you notice when esme said to the creep i can’t wait til next June for another show.creeps never answered because he knows they won’t be going back.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
I believe deliberately showed the logo so the girls can’t go back to the dance after the summer.
they will use this as an excuse not to send them.they will say it’s unsafe
did you notice when esme said to the creep i can’t wait til next June for another show.creeps never answered because he knows they won’t be going back.
I think you're right unfortunately 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Lazy really is thick. Their dance school was stumbled across because their kids were on the FB page and believe it or not Lazy, people on Tattle are normal people, many with children just like your own with some living very close to where you do. The difference with Tattle though is that we are NOT stalkers, we are people who have concern for your children because you sure as hell don’t as parents!

your stalkers that you have just given away details for ANYONE to see where your girls go to dance school are the people who watch your vlogs, the people who chose to put random god knows what in your shopping & people who probably will
now turn up hoping for a glimpse of your family. I suppose what you should be saying is thank you to Tattle because you’ve got your get out of jail free card once more to pull your girls further into isolation and doing whatever it is you like.

Reactions: 35
Chris is a narsitistic idiot, he has just ruined his already isolated daughters chances of fitting in amount their fellow dance peer's because of his big head and mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Tell him him we LOVE him!! He is the only person - to my knowledge - to stand up to Christine!!
I like to think that off camera there have been many that we just don't know about....but yes, Kayak Paul played an absolute blinder. 👍

Reactions: 24
Esme was a right brat in that vlog, "We stood out on the stage!! " Sarah piping upi, "well you have had experience in theatres, the others haven't as it was their first theatre show"

Reckon they won't go back, how the hell was Chris allowed in to watch? surely one parent would complain? They are famous after all! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.