The Ingham Family #236 Shringe cringe, free food binge, tomato tinge and sweaty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#237we can have a burgah for our tea if we want to
If we don't, nobody will
And you can act real rude and totally removed
And I can act like an imbecile,The unsafety dance ,the unsafety dance

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another thing, Esme said on the second show, her and Isla were in different dressing rooms which was fine by Esme because her and her friends had more space but Isla didn’t say anything and seemed a little down about it. Makes me think the poor thing hasn’t made any friends at dance, even just to chat to.
I imagine isla is quite shy, despite Sarah’s bullshit about imaginary friends in the old house, and she did used to say she didn’t have many friends at school. It’s just heartbreaking for the girl with the way things are for her at home and if she struggles to make friends, missing every other dance class is the worst thing for it. She must be so lonely all the time 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Lazy really is thick. Their dance school was stumbled across because their kids were on the FB page and believe it or not Lazy, people on Tattle are normal people, many with children just like your own with some living very close to where you do. The difference with Tattle though is that we are NOT stalkers, we are people who have concern for your children because you sure as hell don’t as parents!

your stalkers that you have just given away details for ANYONE to see where your girls go to dance school are the people who watch your vlogs, the people who chose to put random god knows what in your shopping & people who probably will
now turn up hoping for a glimpse of your family. I suppose what you should be saying is thank you to Tattle because you’ve got your get out of jail free card once more to pull your girls further into isolation and doing whatever it is you like.
the funny thing is, I personally haven't seen their kids dance school named in this forum, so while blaming it on 'creepy stalker trolls' they just outed their own kids dance school on YouTube because THATS where I learned the name of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
the funny thing is, I personally haven't seen their kids dance school named in this forum, so while blaming it on 'creepy stalker trolls' they just outed their own kids dance school on YouTube because THATS where I learned the name of it.
There was one comment giving a hint and I figured it out. By that point some girls had blurred faces on the Facebook page so guessed it was them

Reactions: 14
THE GIRLS NEW DANCE SHOW WEEKEND & USING THE DYSON AIRWRAP FOR THE FIRST TIME!

60k on yesterday's birthday vlog! A disappointing result for the uber-famous Inghams.

Saturday
Lazy starts the vlog with Esme. It's an exciting day for her and Isla as they have dance shows. None of their uniform is blue but they've been told to wear blue eyeshadow. Esme says it's because they stand out on stage. The girls have their uniforms on. The Inghams were trying to keep the dance school private but some stalking weirdos have managed to "find it out and post it all over online". Hi Lazy, why not join Tattle and chat to us instead of being a stalking weirdo yourself. Esme is in four dances. Isla comes into the bedroom. It's very very very hot in the house this morning. Jace is told off for saying "uwu".

Lazy asked Esme if she could borrow a claw clip and she presented her with her emergency basket. She has a case full of them as well. Isabelle let her borrow some clips from her drawer but Esme seems to have stolen them for herself now. I wouldn't want anything that had been in her manky hair back though to be fair. Esme shows us all the clips and Lazy says she loves them so much. They're so cute and Esme loves being organised. Lazy tells Esme the box will not be going on holiday with them. Granny Jane and Hi Steve are piling into the car with Lazy, Creepstopher and the kids. They're watching the afternoon performance.

Creepstopher asks Esme and Isla if they have all their bits. They're carrying boxes full of their costumes and accessories. They have to go in before family members so everyone else will be back in an hour to see them perform.

The Inghams are home. Creepstopher says Esme and Isla were fantastic, as they always are when they do shows. He's proud of both of them but only Esme gets a hug. They've not blurred out the uniforms. Esme loved the show and her dances were perfect, she knows this because she was nervous when she was waiting in the wings but not when she was on stage. Isla tells us she got no steps wrong and that she's really happy with herself. Creepstopher cuts her off mid sentence and she looks disappointed. Creepstopher says the girls have great stage presence and are always smiling. The only people who are always smiling are Esme and Isla. Ooh, judging other people's kids now are we? A new low considering your kids are always grubby and never wash their hands after going to the loo. Esme says she was the only person who was smiling on the entire stage. This is the dance school's first theatre performance. They're driving the girls back for the last performance and going out for dinner with Granny Jane and Hi Steve whilst they perform.

Creepstopher tells us they came back to sort out some surprises for Esme for her pretend birthday tomorrow. The afternoon has got away with them and it's now showtime. This clip seemed a bit random.

Creepstopher is dropping the girls off. The performances are staggered so all the parents can watch. He hugs the girls and says he's so proud of them.

A drink is poured in a restaurant. The girls are home They didn't miss out on a carvery. They're tired and hungry. The dogs are excited. The second performance was better

Sunday
Jace puts eyeshadow on himself. Lazy says he's getting ready for the show. Esme asks to see his face but he tells her to give him one minute. He puts on more makeup.

Lazy asks Creepy if they're doing a two days in one and he says they are. Yesterday was the first two shows for the girls. They went out to eat and it was a busy day. They've had Esme's pretend birthday because they're going abroad for her birthday and the presents won't fit in her suitcase. They also did it because Granny Jane and Hi Steve are there. The girls have another performance today. It sounds like the Inghams are hogging half the theatre because Stacey and Lottie will also be coming to watch them. Then they're going to celebrate Esme and Lottie's birthdays.

Creepstopher cant believe they're on the last show day. Esme has her new boots on. The girls have to go in to get ready. Esme has her new hydro flask and gave Isla a bottle of the precious Fiji water. Creepstopher says the girls have to make sure this is the best show ever but that there's no pressure. Apart from all the pressure you've piled on them the past few days by basically saying they must be the best people there. Creepstopher wishes they could film the show.

It's a few hours later. Creepstopher says they've been catching up with family and friend today as they're off on holiday in a couple of days. They've spent a few hours in a restaurant with Stacey and Lottie. Esme is about to have a shower and try out her Dyson. Creepstopher says this was the best show. Esme had a lot of fun with her friends. Isla was put in a different dressing room as the one Esme and her friends had was small. Esme says it was better that way and Isla looks disappointed. Esme goes on about how this was the best birthday ever. They have a Christmas show and then Esme has exams in the spring, which will be the same show dances. Creepstopher says the girls have great stage presence and that they brought everyone to tears. Professional photos were being taken. They have amazing stage presence with their smiles and if we went to watch the shows we'd know who they are from their smiles. Esme can't wait until next June to do the show again. Isla has barely been able to get a word in edgeways in this clip. Performing is Esme's favourite thing. There is a very lot to do in the next couple of days. Esme wants to take the Dyson on holiday.

Time for the moment Esme has been waiting for all day; time to use the Dyson. Esme loves Mr Dyson so much. It was a very lot of money and she's wanted it for a very long time. Her hair is almost dry but she still wants to use it. There's an instruction guide that is chucked to the side. She brushes her hair more but is scared to turn the Dyson on. She keeps screeching about how scared she is and then has to figure out which side the air comes out.

Hair is dried in seconds. Esme brushes her hair, which sounds like it's full of knots. She wants more volume in her hair so changes the attachment.

Lazy joins Esme and Esme tells her how to use it. Lazy is scared to try a different attachment. Isla is in the room but being ignored a usual. Esme tells Lazy the Dyson is not for her (Lazy's) type of hair because you get long versions and shorter versions. Lazy insists on using the Dyson again whilst Esme brushes her hair. Lazy likes her curls loose. Esme's turn. Lazy screeches at Esme that she's not doing it right.

Esme has had an amazing day and is grateful for all her presents.

End of vlog

1655924614881.png
1655924716725.png
1655924780833.png
1655925383143.png
1655925851204.png
1655925874789.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Screenshot (282).png

He so wishes he could film some of the show, like he so wishes he could film his daughters and other children swimming? Child protection laws too strict for you Chris?
The dance school was absolutely right by not allowing any filming. If my daughter was in that show and I was aware of his past, I would have gone ballistic. Thick skinned fucker. Just because his wife and parents enable him, why should everyone else? He's had years to prove his innocence. Can't though right?

So disappointed to hear Esme be so ungracious with the 'standing out' comment. What happened with 'BE KIND'?
Those children are in for a bloody rude awakening when they have to function outside the sect and realise that they are in fact no more special that any other child.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
'Breathtaking views' and they chose that photo? 😂😂😂

View attachment 1362508
I certainly drew a sharp intake of breath when I saw that photo, if that's what she means!

It looks like she's walking on novelty stilts which are made to look like a (slim) lady's legs in ridiculous novelty shoes....and her actual feet are just above the hem of the dress, out of shot! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Esme was a right brat in that vlog, "We stood out on the stage!! " Sarah piping upi, "well you have had experience in theatres, the others haven't as it was their first theatre show"

Reckon they won't go back, how the hell was Chris allowed in to watch? surely one parent would complain? They are famous after all! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I know she’s only a child but she wont be bragging when she finds out about her creepy dad ….

Reactions: 21
Nothing says mother and daughter love like hugging in front of a camera and calling people "weirdo stalkers." Sarah and Chris need to take their own responsibility for putting their kids online, none of this would be happening if they didn't freely give out information about their kids for people to find, not that I agree with anyone finding and publishing their dance school, that is too far in my opinion.

Esme is so unlikeable, how she was talking about being so "perfect" in the dance and how she was "the ONLY one smiling" and Isla tried to chime in and say she felt like she did well too and Chris immediately cuts her off. Also how Esme said that Isla was moved out to a different dressing room but she was glad because it gave more room for her "friends". They really raised her to believe she is something incredible and special but she is incredibly average with very minimal "talent" and just comes across as a loud, smarmy, unfunny, entitled brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
There was one comment giving a hint and I figured it out. By that point some girls had blurred faces on the Facebook page so guessed it was them
Same here. Dont think the actual name was posted just hints.

Reactions: 11
The show was on the 11th they are 11 days behind. I reckon all the cloak and dagger is still due to the GCSE’s lies.

Reactions: 18
Sarah you really are mother of the year, no wonder your eldest is a nervous wreck, who talks about stalkers in front of their children? Absolute morons.

Reactions: 24
I suspect that when Sarah goes begging for freebie holidays she is using their "travel" Instagram page to do do it, rather than her personal profile. I bet the holiday they're on now was gifted and that's how she scrounged for it. I think this is the first time Tattle haven't been able to work out where they are yet which is a shame because she's getting far too big for her boots again

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.