The Ingham Family #236 Shringe cringe, free food binge, tomato tinge and sweaty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you go Esme, no visit to the hairdressers for you - here’s an air wrap that you’ll never use. YARN 🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Set for life Minghams gifting esme some GAWWWWWWSS JUSSSS Fiji bottles of water and a life time collection of yarn.

Yarn & Me coming soon! I betcha

Other youtube vloggers look clean ,this feral bunch of chavs (with fake accent Lazy) are dirty,greasy, scruffy ,badly dressed ,loud mouths

Reactions: 27
[/QUOTE] esme’s birthday decorations and presents, say your hard up Skanky Minghams without saying your hard up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Questions…

what’s a Dyson hair wrap?
wtf is preppy?
bottled water for a birthday gift?

Oh and boots with big soles. Possibly to get on big coasters. I hope she is made to take them off and be measured correctly before riding any big coasters. any parent who tries all the sly ways to get past height restrictions are cunts.
I saw 2 while at legoland one trying to lift his kid slightly while being measured and another argueing with the ride attendent that their kid just wasn't standing up straight ect. Baffles me that parents try to argue this!

Reactions: 18
esme’s birthday decorations and presents, say your hard up Skanky Minghams without saying your hard up 😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
Those "decorations" were embarrassing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You can be sure lazy looks for the cheapest shampoo on b&m shelves.
should have given Esme money for haircut a pamper day at Lush and money for products in lush
Wouldn’t be Lush. Lush is dead to them since they used to get loads of freebies and then dropped them when the Chris stuff came out.
Same with Lego. And Sarah used to go on and on about how much Esme especially loved Lego.

• Wow
I saw 2 while at legoland one trying to lift his kid slightly while being measured and another argueing with the ride attendent that their kid just wasn't standing up straight ect. Baffles me that parents try to argue this!
They’d be the first to start a lawsuit if their precious darling was launched off a ride and Injured

Reactions: 26
Saw the insta post gushing how she puts her kids first cos she's a muvva and that's what muvvas do.

Let's examine that shall we lazy

Dragged her baby with hip issues all round Europe most the time in a sling or rammed in a car seat for hours

Made creepy take the poor baby to theatre cos its upsets her

Refused to get up in the night for her sick son and then begrudgingly too him to hospital

Exploited his eye whilst in the hospital for views

Dragged the baby in a spica all round Ireland whilst in a car seat balanced on a box

Left poor baby on a bean bag at any opportunity

Took all 3 girls out of school and has given up on schooling them

Took the 16 year old away mid exams

Refused to get out of bed to take her for exams

Dragged the kids round 40 odd degree heat

Doesn't discipline the toddler

No nutritious food
No routine
No education
No friends
No life outside the house

those kids have regressed so much it should be unbelievable

Yeah Sarah we all pale in comparison to you, you really are selfless to the very end
Earth 🌎 Mother more like Girth mother 👩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can anyone remember when Sarah served a pizza on the cardboard base in came on instead of a plate? Is that classed as preppy?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There you go Esme, no visit to the hairdressers for you - here’s an air wrap that you’ll never use. YARN 🥱😴
Nothing wrong with yarn as a birthday present, I must be awful as a mother 😂cos that’s exactly what I’ve got my crochet mad dd for her birthday.. she wanted a specific type so I got it.

She got a mushroom growing kit for xmas amongst other gifts she’s also mad on fungi and plants.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Very strange present haul. From the sounds of it most of the presents were either picked by Isla or granny.
crying over a Air Wrap??? There is something seriously wrong with these children
More likely deluded Sarah told her to cry at the last present hoping it would go viral😂No chance of that those days are gone thank God.

Reactions: 23
Just catching up with the minghams and threads when this ad popped up at the most perfect time...
Screenshot_20220622-150616_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I recently got a free Dyson air wrap with a new phone contract of all things !

• Wow
Reactions: 31
That’s vomit inducing .
such blatant lies
Yes all lies because her words are empty when her actions every day contradict her written lies. If you loved your children you would make sure all their needs were being met & you don’t. We all see the neglect lazy😡

Reactions: 16
These are the lyrics to a beautiful moving old song by J M Barrie. The song is called No Charge❤
This is for 99.9% of mother’s out there who would never dream of charging their kids for all the love, care & hard work that comes from being a lovely Mum❤
This doesn’t include Lazy Sarah Ingham, one of the few women who don’t deserve the title of Mum because she is one of the tiny minority who does charge her kids. Her kids pay her mortgage, her kids pay for her holidays, her kids pay for literally everything & without those poor kids Lazy would be nothing more than a dirty lazy Chav who was constantly in trouble with the authorities😡
LYRICS NO CHARGE
Now, our little boy came up

To his mum in the kitchen this evenin'

While she was fixin' supper

And he handed her a piece of paper

He'd been writin' on

And after wipin' her hands on her apron

She read it

And this is what it said:

"For mowin' the lawn - five dollars

For makin' my own bed this week - one dollar

Goin' to the store - fifty cents

And playin' with little brother

While you went shoppin' - twenty-five cents

Takin' out the trash - one dollar

And gettin' a good report card - five dollars

And for rakin' the yard - two dollars

Total owed - fourteen seventy-five"

Well, as mum looked at him

Standin' there expectantly

And I could see the mem'ries

Flashin' through her mind

And so she picked up the pen

And turnin' the paper over

This is what she wrote:

"For the nine months I carried you

Growin' inside me - no charge

For the nights I've sat up with you

Doctored you, and prayed for you - no charge

For the time and the tears

That you've cost through the years

There's no charge

And when you add it all up

The full cost of my love

Is no charge

For the nights filled with dread

And all the worries ahead - no charge

For advice and the knowledge

And the cost of your college - no charge

For the toys, food and clothes

And even for wipin' your nose

There's no charge, son

And when you add it all up

The full cost of my love

Is no charge"

Well, when he finished readin'

He had great big old tears in his eyes

And he looked up at her standin' there

And said, "Mum, I sure do love you"

And then he took the pen

And in great big letters he wrote

"PAID IN FULL"

And Lord knows when you add it all up

The cost of real love

Is no charge

"When you add it all up

The cost of real love - no charge"

No charge

Shame on you Sarah Ingham. With you, everything involves money, even your kids love🤢😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.