The Ingham Family #236 Shringe cringe, free food binge, tomato tinge and sweaty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme was a right brat in that vlog, "We stood out on the stage!! " Sarah piping upi, "well you have had experience in theatres, the others haven't as it was their first theatre show"

Reckon they won't go back, how the hell was Chris allowed in to watch? surely one parent would complain? They are famous after all! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just when you think they couldn't be any more unlikable ,vile family

Reactions: 26
At this point, Isla isn’t even part of the family 🥺
Can't believe the difference between the Birthday cake Isla was given on her Birthday and the Birthday cake Esme was given.
Isn't it strange though five years ago Isla was adored and favoured by her parents and Esme was the ignored meh child and now it's the complete opposite, and in turn Esme has changed from being a sweet girl to an absolute annoying immature cringe worthy know it all teen, and Isla is just lost and confused who is thinks acting like a toddler is the only way to get attention even though she is Ten years old.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Just skimmed through the video in full - what was the point in throwing that out on YT, it’s embarrassing now 😂 Creepy said himself there was a lot they couldn’t film so there was no need to film at all. They are happy to go days without vlogging so show us you are set for life and take a break because even the iFam must be thinking wtf after watching that.

Reactions: 20
Not watched the vlogs, but judging by the comments on here, it looks like lazy only “bought” the hair thing so she could use it, I mean who the duck buys their kid a birthday present and tells them they need to share it!?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm still confused how they were allowed to be in a dance show at all. Sure, they're the most amazingly talented kids in any room, but they're so unreliable. Every chance the teacher could tune in at 5pm the night before the dance show and find out that their star pupils are off living their best lives in a Travelodge off the M1.

Don't doubt the parents want to isolate them further but surely there's only so much missing classes that any dance school will tolerate if you want to take part in shows anyway? I know when I did sport growing up, if you wanted to be in the team, you had to show up to training. Basic requirement.

Reactions: 30
I'm sure someone will let them know ,he needs to be kept away from any young girls
We recently had a situation around our area whereby a registered sex offender (for coercing a 14 year old and more - the 14 year old was what the hunters got him on) was offered a council house around 20 feet from a primary school!! If it weren’t for the people who got wind of it bombarding the relative housing association & littering the place with posters of him and his crimes, it seems it would have gone unnoticed from the powers that be. It’s unbelievable to think that without public interception this could have been a reality! Thankfully because of the public outrage and after they “reconsidered” he will not be living there.

Seeing this play out, it really just enforces what I think we all know, in that we have to keep talking about this, and that sometimes the hope that those in a position of authority aren’t always as competent as we hope they would or should be.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The Ingham Family #237 They'll probably never dance there again, coz Dad's guilty feet have got no rhythm 🎶 🎵

(Though it's easy to pretend, we know he's a creepy fool 🤡)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It makes me really sad over how they treat Isla. Poor girl is desperate for attention, then when she actually gets it Esme jumps in front of her (literally) to make the attention be on her instead. These kids are so unbelievably sheltered. Esme is ridiculously spoilt. Saying that she was better than all the other dancers. She is so loud, full of herself, socially inept, ignorant to others feelings and needs. Im willing to put money on lazy and creepy claiming Jace is transgender (no issue for me, my other half is) purely to attract views and ££££. Not only that though, Jace is so spoilt too. Demanding things constantly. They don’t half extort their kids. Isabelle is so isolated and under appreciated. When they were in Dubai, 9 times out of 10 Izzy was carrying Mila and holding Jaces hand almost as if that was her job to do that. It’s wrong. Don’t get me started on how filthy Milas brace/cast is. They are all neglected. Isolated from the outside world. Lonely. They’re going to have a shock if they’re ever allowed to leave home when they’re older, they’re gonna have a shock.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
At least this dance school did not allow any photographs or filming.
The last one let him film the kids on stage and just blur their faces.
The amazing Esme with her beaming smile, talent, and stage presence was stuffed to the back, left of stage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand the logic of “well the girls dance school has already been outed online, so I’ll not even bother trying to hide it”. Makes no sense at all! All it does is draw attention to the fact that it is searchable. As far as I’m aware nobody here has done any such thing, it was one of your beloved ifam!!

Hey creepy and lazy, your car reg number is out there too, but you still go to the effort of blurring that, don’t you! You still go to the effort of filtering images of yourselves to the point of them being unidentifiable as you. Creepy gets to hide if he’s feeling a little insecure about himself and cuts himself out. I could go on and on and on for days. Guess, if it’s your kids (commodities), you don’t care though, eh? Eurghh, they really make me sick!!

Reactions: 35
At least this dance school did not allow any photographs or filming.
The last one let him film the kids on stage and just blur their faces.
The amazing Esme with her beaming smile, talent, and stage presence was stuffed to the back, left of stage 😂
I belive they filmed that show knowing it would be the last time they were going to be anywhere near that dance school so felt they could get away with it. I dont think he got permission.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What respectable, professional dance company allows a p-e-dophile in? Hope people in their area now boycott it at all costs!

fed up with Jace’s attitude “TURN IT ROUND!” so demanding. I find him insufferable 😩
Me too, he's a spoilt little tit.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that a 13 year old got a £450 gift for their birthday ON TOP of other presents all whilst going on 2 holidays all within a few weeks. Esme has apparently wanted this Airwrap for ages? how come she has no clue how to work it then? Wouldn't she have been watching lots of videos to know how to work it so she knows she would definitely want it? No doubt she's seen it on tiktok as I'm sure I seen it went viral a couple months ago and has to jump on yet another trend that will no doubt end up in the garage of doom, like most things they get, when she can't be arsed to wash her hair anymore.
There’ll be more to come on her actual birthday no doubt
Spoilt brat!

I would hope that they are by far the best dancers in the group. They have a lot more time to practice than the other kids who have to go to school 5 days a week!
They’d have to be practising down the aisles in B&M, it’s the only place they seem to be

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lazy really is the worlds worst mother!! FFS they gave her a birthday present the kid was excited to speak about it then try it out, before Esme was able to use it herself Lazy snatched it out of her hands 3 times!!
View attachment 1362072
View attachment 1362099

View attachment 1362075

You’ve always been bad! You got lucky that’s the only reason you’re in this position now nothing to do with any talent!!
View attachment 1362087

I thought you didn’t film on a Sunday, since you’re at least a week and a half ahead why not just take the 2 days off if the girls were busy with the dance show how many rehearsals did they miss when you were sweating in Dubai! View attachment 1362089

New thumbnail anyone?? 🤣View attachment 1362104
Lazy's big fat Richmond sausage fingers taking the Dyson from esme gave me the rage. No point in curling your hair sarah, you'll still be a vile ugly n0nce enabling bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Although Ezmé’s gifts were definitely much more age appropriate and sensible this year, I still don’t think that they’re tailored to her (apart from the crochet things) she’s very creative so I think she would have preferred more activity based things, like the ‘wreck it journal’, maybe a subscription box of either plants or baking, a proper easl and more (decent) art supplies like paints along with new canvases etc. and if she wanted to get into digital art then a new iPad & Apple Pencil (along with Amazon vouchers or something to buy accessories) or even a WACOM tablet would have made a great main present

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.