The Ingham Family #236 Shringe cringe, free food binge, tomato tinge and sweaty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fiji water again if SHEIN did water! Carbon footprint on that is shocking the company are unethical fucks. Sell water and have a billion dollar company based in FiJi it’s sent all over the world, yet their own people have no clean water!
almost as bad as Nestle if anyone has read up on those immoral fucks.
but hey what’s a little ozone layer when it comes to being Preppy!
idiots as ever!
and £479 on a hairdryer yeah okay! I’m sure Grace Condor was gifted one! And did a giveaway.

It’s his kiddie content YouTube will have done it should do it every bloody vlog!
You can fill a good portion of a local landfill site with the contents in the garage of doom alone.

I swear Jace is turning into Augustus Gloop. I’ve never seen such a greedy child and his crappy parents just sit back and watch. He shouldn’t have been close enough to Esme’s cake to steal chocolate from the top.
And Lazy says nothing when he grabs again while Esme is slicing it. Mother of the year right there filming instead of caring about safety. Isabelle was the one who told him to be careful.

Well Creepy daddy, the world will never get her at her best if you don’t get her back into school. Imagine the techniques she would learn from her qualified art teacher. Your a bastard that’s what you are😡me me me! Fit once put your kids education first you disgrace of a man. Stand up to your lazy wife & pay for Esme education. You two are failing her. You’re failing them all.
It was his idea to home 'school'. So they can play at being vanlifers whenever they want. Also helps him that his children are not subjected to peers talking about their grooming father.

Why does she always sound like she resents Mila? Or is it just me. Like she’s such an inconvenience baby!

Also, don’t look in the slightest like they plastered on any sun cream as she states they had ‘just got to the pool’ if it’s so hot, wouldn’t you have put it on before walking out into that? In that heat wouldn’t you use more than the usual amount so some would be visible? Or is it just me that goes ott with the stuff 😂😂 …..

View attachment 1360285
View attachment 1360287
You have to admire Lazy’s ability to sound like an earth mother, deeply devoted to her children, whilst getting some snide comments in about them. A selfish, emotionally abusive mother to the core.

If she is so proud of the raw, unfiltered her, why photoshop herself in other pictures?

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Just sent fiji water a complaint about the perv inghams
I've done the same ,companies need to do their research

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just skimming through vlog. Why is Isla yet again sleeping in Esmes bed? She's 10, she should be made to sleep in her own room. Why are they telling Esme what her presents are before she's opened them? Does anyone else think it odd that Isabel calls Sarah Mum, Esme and Isla call her Mummy, yet she insists Jace calls her Mumma, and she corrects him if he calls her Mummy. How confusing and stupid is that? Isla constantly " I know what this is, I chose it for you" every time a present is picked up, bloody hell, it's driving me nuts.
Doesn't Nanna Jean or Katrina bother with birthdays? You never see them visit on a birthday with gifts or cards. Lazy, telling Esme she has to share the air wrap, so in other words, Sarah bought it for herself, yet wrapped it for Esmes birthday and it will live in Sarah's room. Cutting the cake and Jace taking chocolates off of it yet they laugh and don't stop him, then when Esme cuts it, Isla saying in the background, I want the biggest piece. What!!! Is that child's life all about sleepovers and food? I cannot believe just how greedy Jace and Isla have become, grabbing peoples food all the time, its disgusting. How Lazy was that vlog? Saying we are stopping the vlog here, yet it was breakfast time. They did exactly the same on Isabels birthday, she opened her presents then they said, and we will end the vlog here. Tell me you have no content without telling me you have no content. Wish I could get away with working for 10 minutes a day like this lot does.
You’ve raised points I was going to raise last night 😂
Isla in bed with Esme 🙄 and that hideous happy birthday singing
It’s all looking more and more staged these days, they got away with it when the girls were little but now they are like the wooden tops ( older tattlers will know what I mean)
Isla with her stupid facial expressions and Esme is the same then there is Jace stuffing his face
It was all very awkward …oh and boring but that’s good as the views will drop
Can’t wait to see what tedious high jinx they get up to when the secret holiday is revealed 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Chris and Sarah and their feral children use “preppy “in the wrong context as usual. They are so clueless. I have never seen such greasy , dirty uneducated low life people in my life. They think they are famous and they are for being pervs. Isabelle needs to reign in her attitude.The girl has no life experience and she acts like her sloth of a mother. Can someone fill me in who this Lottie is and her mother? Are they related to the groomer and perv Chris? How are they involved? I love Kayak Paul .He is wonderful and I thank him.

❤❤❤❤❤❤ Thank you Kayak Paul . You are wonderful and we love you .Thank you for looking out for the Ingham children when their parents were to stupid to take care of their water safety. Thank you for being man enough to stand up to that dumb azz Chris and tell him the truth about himself. Kayak Paul you are a hero and we think the world of you .Yes Kayak Paul you were correct “The Inghams are not FAMOUS “
LL or
You’ve raised points I was going to raise last night 😂
Isla in bed with Esme 🙄 and that hideous happy birthday singing
It’s all looking more and more staged these days, they got away with it when the girls were little but now they are like the wooden tops ( older tattlers will know what I mean)
Isla with her stupid facial expressions and Esme is the same then there is Jace stuffing his face
It was all very awkward …oh and boring but that’s good as the views will drop
Can’t wait to see what tedious high jinx they get up to when the secret holiday is revealed 🙄🙄
Esme's fake crying at the air wrap 🙄 she's no actress...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How sad is it that these children do not have friends, other than some random ifam, who gets a mention once in a blue moon. Personally I think this is what Isla desperately needs, all this, I picked this, in last night's tit show, is a desperate attempt to gain favour with her own sister. She knows Esme is "closer" to Issy and she feels left out, so by constantly pointing out that she picked things, was her attempt at showing she knows Esme and hopes Esme will then want to spend time with her as a thank you. This child needs a friend or friends, people her own age, who she can engage with learn from and see that you don't have to constantly try to please to be noticed. I feel sorry for all these kids how are they meant to function in the real world when they have no interaction with people other than their siblings. How those two can sit there and call themselves parents is beyond me, they put their own needs and wants firsts, they need to take a good long look at their children and see that they need some structure and routine and most of all some friends outside of siblings. I see that there is some talk of stricter rules coming into play regarding homeschooling, I hope so for those children's sake. I mean they're on about increasing the school day/week to 35 hours, these kids barely do 8 hours a week.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
How sad is it that these children do not have friends, other than some random ifam, who gets a mention once in a blue moon. Personally I think this is what Isla desperately needs, all this, I picked this, in last night's tit show, is a desperate attempt to gain favour with her own sister. She knows Esme is "closer" to Issy and she feels left out, so by constantly pointing out that she picked things, was her attempt at showing she knows Esme and hopes Esme will then want to spend time with her as a thank you. This child needs a friend or friends, people her own age, who she can engage with learn from and see that you don't have to constantly try to please to be noticed. I feel sorry for all these kids how are they meant to function in the real world when they have no interaction with people other than their siblings. How those two can sit there and call themselves parents is beyond me, they put their own needs and wants firsts, they need to take a good long look at their children and see that they need some structure and routine and most of all some friends outside of siblings. I see that there is some talk of stricter rules coming into play regarding homeschooling, I hope so for those children's sake. I mean they're on about increasing the school day/week to 35 hours, these kids barely do 8 hours a week.
The sad thing is Isla used to be such a sweet kid who seemed really intelligent, naturally interested in learning things and truly thrived in school - I think any parent would realise that she should have been kept in school! She really would have thrived- especially as she got older and joined secondary etc. and was able to try new subjects out aswell as gain more knowledge/skills in areas she was interested in

Reactions: 25
Thats new.
All about homeschool 🤣🤣 im yet to see anything to convince me of that
Love how he put in there "help support this channel" - I thought he said he didnt need the financial support of youtube coz they were "set for life" - but yet here he is asking for support 😂😂😂😂

Sarah. It wasn’t my fault I crashed the car.

Asks Isabelle if it was her fault. Isabelle doesn’t have a driving licence so wouldn’t know?

And the women had every right to change her mind, she had right of way. So totally was your fault sarah
And then Isabelles remark "I'm a better driver" - oh shes definitely learning her attitude off of Sarah

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Will 'Arrison be there with his brothers just to keep the volume up when the Minghams are travelling...?
No because unlike lazy….trieena sends her kids to school…she gets a parent point for that at least….she prob only has access to the doorway at the top of the stairs to do her tat and me stuff….she was the one who carted all the crap over there for her…

Reactions: 16
When they first started talking about Maui products a few months ago I thought it was odd because I’ve only ever heard of them used for Afro texture hair. At least that’s what the brand is known for. I presumed they just didn’t know - they’re white kids from Yorkshire lol why would they - so I didn’t say anything but their hyping of it seemed odd.

But I’ve been wondering if these products are why their hair has been oilier recently 🤔🤔🤔 I just don’t understand why they wouldn’t look at the bottle, surely it says dry/curly hair type?? Mad

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Saw the insta post gushing how she puts her kids first cos she's a muvva and that's what muvvas do.

Let's examine that shall we lazy

Dragged her baby with hip issues all round Europe most the time in a sling or rammed in a car seat for hours

Made creepy take the poor baby to theatre cos its upsets her

Refused to get up in the night for her sick son and then begrudgingly too him to hospital

Exploited his eye whilst in the hospital for views

Dragged the baby in a spica all round Ireland whilst in a car seat balanced on a box

Left poor baby on a bean bag at any opportunity

Took all 3 girls out of school and has given up on schooling them

Took the 16 year old away mid exams

Refused to get out of bed to take her for exams

Dragged the kids round 40 odd degree heat

Doesn't discipline the toddler

No nutritious food
No routine
No education
No friends
No life outside the house

those kids have regressed so much it should be unbelievable

Yeah Sarah we all pale in comparison to you, you really are selfless to the very end

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So for izzys 13th birthday they went to Australia to hide…..and she was given some nice age appropriate jewelery….I think it was Pandora.,..and didnt want gifts but for her parents to make donations to charity….I’m sure they did!!!!!….this is a birthday that tells me karma has hit and the you tube money train is coming to the end of the line….

Reactions: 20
Saw the insta post gushing how she puts her kids first cos she's a muvva and that's what muvvas do.

Let's examine that shall we lazy

Dragged her baby with hip issues all round Europe most the time in a sling or rammed in a car seat for hours

Made creepy take the poor baby to theatre cos its upsets her

Refused to get up in the night for her sick son and then begrudgingly too him to hospital

Exploited his eye whilst in the hospital for views

Dragged the baby in a spica all round Ireland whilst in a car seat balanced on a box

Left poor baby on a bean bag at any opportunity

Took all 3 girls out of school and has given up on schooling them

Took the 16 year old away mid exams

Refused to get out of bed to take her for exams

Dragged the kids round 40 odd degree heat

Doesn't discipline the toddler

No nutritious food
No routine
No education
No friends
No life outside the house

those kids have regressed so much it should be unbelievable

Yeah Sarah we all pale in comparison to you, you really are selfless to the very end
also not taking the kids to dentist especially Isla as it is becoming more obvious she has problems with her top teeth

Reactions: 22
Questions…

what’s a Dyson hair wrap?
wtf is preppy?
bottled water for a birthday gift?

Oh and boots with big soles. Possibly to get on big coasters. I hope she is made to take them off and be measured correctly before riding any big coasters. any parent who tries all the sly ways to get past height restrictions are cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When they first started talking about Maui products a few months ago I thought it was odd because I’ve only ever heard of them used for Afro texture hair. At least that’s what the brand is known for. I presumed they just didn’t know - they’re white kids from Yorkshire lol why would they - so I didn’t say anything but their hyping of it seemed odd.

But I’ve been wondering if these products are why their hair has been oilier recently 🤔🤔🤔 I just don’t understand why they wouldn’t look at the bottle, surely it says dry/curly hair type?? Mad
You can be sure lazy looks for the cheapest shampoo on b&m shelves.
should have given Esme money for haircut a pamper day at Lush and money for products in lush

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.