The Ingham Family #236 Shringe cringe, free food binge, tomato tinge and sweaty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Lazy 👋 Absolutely no one on here has posted where your children dance. Why do you continue to lie? It’s truly pathetic. Did you not see how genuinely excited, happy and animated they were because they’d interacted with people their own age, and how they spoke about their friends? They‘d be like that every day if they still went to school instead of being cooped up in your house. You’re damaging your children and it’s very sad for everyone to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
That comment from Lazy at 0:30 about stalkers is so inappropriate to bring up in front of her children! Why on earth would you start putting that in their heads

Reactions: 47
Not only is the vlig all over the place half before present day rest after the day before when they go back to sort her presents Islas at dance with bottles of Fuji water etc? 🤣🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I honestly cannot believe the Dance School are letting Creepy in to watch the girls performances😳 I take it they & all the other parents do know they have a child sex groomer in their presence. Girls under 18 are by law children. I would be beyond fuming if this had happened with my girls! The man is proven a danger to girls😡
I'm sure someone will let them know ,he needs to be kept away from any young girls

Reactions: 22
Tonight’s video 100% confirms that was a gift, I don’t know how they get away with so many undeclared adds. Also patiently waiting for this tax return 😀

Reactions: 21
Let’s hope some of the dancers’ parents watch that vlog, because according to creepy they were miserable as duck, and only his girls really stood out with their beaming smiles and stage presence 😳
The other girls will have been attending classes and working hard, unlike his kids. Deluded.
Esme rolling her eyes at her mother talking about creepy weirdos stalking her, mmm what better way to make your child feel safe and secure than to tell her she is being stalked. She really is disturbed and a born 🤥

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Esme ‘we stand out’ compared to the rest of the girls they were dancing with, oh isn’t that lovely towards the rest of her team 🤡! So rude
This may be the start of narcissistic personality disorder developing. Only people to blame, her parents.
Does anybody have the facts about why they got banned from their old dance school? Wasn’t it regarding them bullying?

Reactions: 17
What respectable, professional dance company allows a p-e-dophile in? Hope people in their area now boycott it at all costs!

fed up with Jace’s attitude “TURN IT ROUND!” so demanding. I find him insufferable 😩
I wonder what The Sun would think of this. He has no shame & neither does she for that matter😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
This may be the start of narcissistic personality disorder developing. Only people to blame, her parents.
Does anybody have the facts about why they got banned from their old dance school? Wasn’t it regarding them bullying?
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with the oldest two children

I wonder what The Sun would think of this. He has no shame & neither does she for that matter😡
The Sun or maybe the local paper would be interested

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nobody stalks you or your kids Sarah 🙄 But really you are a family of vloggers. You moaning about stalkers is like a page 3 model moaning everyone is staring at her chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Hi Lazy 👋 Absolutely no one on here has posted where your children dance. Why do you continue to lie? It’s truly pathetic. Did you not see how genuinely excited, happy and animated they were because they’d interacted with people their own age, and how they spoke about their friends? They‘d be like that every day if they still went to school instead of being cooped up in your house. You’re damaging your children and it’s very sad for everyone to see.
A reminder for lazy, the only reason your kids are in dance is because you were totally shamed online because you had all your children isolated from society. It’s thanks to tattle that your girls are so happy. Never forget that. You’re welcome. Now F O

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Nobody stalks you or your kids Sarah 🙄 But really you are a family of vloggers. You moaning about stalkers is like a page 3 model moaning everyone is staring at her chest.
She's married to a weirdo who messages under age girls ,look closer to home and how that so called husband acts around young girls especially your eldest ,hidden in plain sight

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.