The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we take a moment of silence for the poor sods who are behind Sarah when her gingham dress floats up. It was mentally scarring enough watching it on the vlog, can't imagine the terror in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The only downside for me to making derogatory comments on Sarah's weight is that it takes focus away from what a witless witch she is. For instance it almost seems that they did indeed read the regs on dress codes and decided to break every one of them.

1654769691767.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Can we take a moment of silence for the poor sods who are behind Sarah when her gingham dress floats up. It was mentally scarring enough watching it on the vlog, can't imagine the terror in person.
You wouldn’t want to downwind of that. OMG 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did they need to take Mila and Jace to the theme parks? One parent should have taken the girls and the other should have stayed behind with the little ones in a nice air conditioned room.
If Lazy insists on dragging Mila here, there and everywhere, then she should carry her not Isabelle.
She did at one point just like a bag of spuds
I mean who carries their baby like that! 👀

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Ohhhh it’s my birthday in a in just under 2 weeks! Comment down below guy if you want my P.O. Box to treat me 😂
I’ll buy you the jelly shoes if you vlog walking round their nearest b&m calling everything cute and tag them in the video. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It needs to be done. Not just because of the Inghams but for all children who are being exploited and also, the amount of young children I’ve spoken to about their future and they all say they want to be you tubers like it’s an actual job ffs. Needs to be demonetized full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It needs to be done. Not just because of the Inghams but for all children who are being exploited and also, the amount of young children I’ve spoken to about their future and they all say they want to be you tubers like it’s an actual job ffs. Needs to be demonetized full stop.
Absolutely.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t fret tattlers Ingham wardrobe has posted where you can your plastic sandals from
They’re like someone cut up a pair of them Dino stomper trainers. An absolute joke

also read here in the summary that esme said her high shoes means she’s tall enough for theme park Rides. I sincerely hope not and that she is measured accordingly without shoes on and not allowed on anything she’s too small for for safety’s sake

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh I’ve got it bad just woke from a dream where lazy was feeding mila in the front of the tin can while creepy was driving n I came right on here to see if anyone had posted about it 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We don’t comment on her weight because she’s a plus size, it’s more the fact that she lies about it, and the message it sends to teenage girls, it’s not a healthy message, young girls are so conscious about their body’s and trying to be insta perfect, that piece of tit should encourage girls to be happy with themselves not filter the tit out of themselves and shrink 4 stone off their body before posting a photo. For a pair of influencers (to young girls mostly) they are dangerous.
Whenever she tries to appear to be this body positive roll model, it fails. There is a huge difference between loving your body (despite it's flaws) and actively abusing it like she does. I am obese but do what I can to lose weight responsibly. I eat healthy but are quite inactive, which I'm rectifying.
Lazy actively encourages unhealthy eating habits and tries to justify it with body positivity.
There is nothing positive about being morbidly obese. Hypertension, kidney issues, sleep issues, gastric problems, it is horrible being a prisoner in your own body.
She is incredibly irresponsible by glorifying obesity. The double standards too. She feeds her family crap, doesn't care about their health or nutrition and filters herself to the point where she looks like another person.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She really does have the worst dress sense! Buying this to wear in a country with a strict dress code!

Maybe if all Lazy’s clothing weren’t made from polyester she wouldn’t be looking like a beetroot sweaty mess!!
1D5D9347-81E0-4C36-B05C-F660DC66E6E3.jpeg
BE71E105-D02D-4D3C-BA9D-BD9F1DFEC77E.jpeg
11D67B53-3FF4-455D-BC69-B4ADEC68F246.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Whenever she tries to appear to be this body positive roll model, it fails. There is a huge difference between loving your body (despite it's flaws) and actively abusing it like she does. I am obese but do what I can to lose weight responsibly. I eat healthy but are quite inactive, which I'm rectifying.
Lazy actively encourages unhealthy eating habits and tries to justify it with body positivity.
There is nothing positive about being morbidly obese. Hypertension, kidney issues, sleep issues, gastric problems, it is horrible being a prisoner in your own body.
She is incredibly irresponsible in glorifying obesity.
Exactly, I’m a size 16/18 and always been conscious and always see people a lot smaller than me, but her I instantly see she’s bigger, she isn’t a 14, she’s going to make women who are size 14 feel awful about themselves, all the foods she’s been eating since trying to eat better are all the foods I’ve left behind. She would benefit from joining a weight loss programme or seeing a nutritionist.

Good luck on your journey. I’m 6 months in and almost 3 stone down 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What's your 'floor' Sarah? Bargain basement?
Her "floor" is definitely a few above her station! Jesus but these girls are going to need extensive English tutoring to repair the damage done by these two

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.