The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even criticise the shoes. There are no words. They are the kind of thing I’d look at in primark and ask ‘who the hell is gonna buy these!?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So I’m currently on holiday in the US (come on Creepy. I dare you to come here next). Where I am the temp isn’t going below 40c. There is no way I’d have a ginger baby and fair skinned toddler outside in this heat for longer than 10 minutes.

Also knowing how lazy these two are they probably only got to the pool at 2pm, the hottest time of the day, and probably just left poor Mila floating around in the pool to “keep her cool” - aka it’s too hot for lazy to hold her so she’ll just plonk her in the pool to make sure she’s cool and comfortable. That floatie is just another baby jail
Good grief! Where in the states are you where it’s over 100 constantly? Serious questions from Washington DC where it’s not that hot but the humidity sucks!

Reactions: 12
No that scabby witch never paints her nails, just her anaemia ridden toe nail!
Ah ok. Genuine question because it looked so white. I thought she'd sent one of the kids down there with a bottle of Tippex! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not trying to be spiteful but watching tonight’s Vlog my jaw literally DROPPED at how big Sarah has suddenly got! She was always “tubby” but Jesus bleeping Christ on a bike with 12 wheels! She’s HUGGGGGE. What an absolute unit

• Haha
Reactions: 39
#235 (in the style of There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly)
“There was a fat lazy who went to Dubai, I don’t know why she went to Dubai.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Looks like some type of plastic sandels ?
My granddaughter has to wear Afo’s on her legs - I have never bragged in my life but my daughter/Hubbie like the good things in life and work dam hard for them -my granddaughter wears designer shoes with elastic tops (sorry can’t remember name but but begins with bal) but bleeping hell £250 plus for a pair of shoes but bless them they are the only thing that fits -and then there is this tit shower with their crap plastic tit -sorry pisses me off - actually I would give my everything for my dearest granddaughter to wear tit like they do

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know there’s a variety of reasons we hate these two wank-bangles, but that utter helmet wearing a beanie in June/all weathers is the mark of a wrong un. Be bald, be ginger, be whatever, the only one being foo’d is himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How many times do we think they took her out of the brace because it’s easier for them
My guess is, it was on on the plane (for sympathy or to try and scrounge a seat with more legroom or more likely an upgrade out of economy) then rarely back on while they were there.

Reactions: 22
Why would anyone book a holiday in Dubai when they have a baby in a cast? I can’t even imagine how itchy and uncomfortable Mila must be! What parent in their right mind would want their child to be even more uncomfortable 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Has she painted her big toenail or is it just a fungal nail thing going on?
Maybe it’s cancer! I don’t blame anybody for being concerned about it, but to act like she did in front of her children before even being seen by a doctor was ridiculous and beyond cruel, especially as the children’s experience of cancer they had with Sarah’s mum, they would have associated cancer with a death diagnosis. Most parents would try and shield their children from anything that could be frightening like that, she seemed to revel in it to bring in the views, and make the most amount of money possible, she is beyond disgusting!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I live in a hot and humid city and there is a reason no one else was at or in the pool, especially not children with fair skin. On days like that, you stay in the air con. There is nothing worse than walking round a theme park in that kind of weather. I know, I've done it. I hope they kept those children covered up or they very well could end up with a whole lot of skin problems in their 40's.

Mila should absolutely not have been in the pool but because she was, she should have been in a full length sunsuit with a sunsafe hat.

Reactions: 32
I really want to do one of those polls, would you rather sit next to lazy and Mila or creepy and Jace? Its a hard choice
I'd do a DB Cooper (minus hijacking the plane and stealing the money) and parachute out of the door using a Tat and Me blanket. I'd rather take my chances in shark infested waters than sit next to that lot. Creepy would be trying to get into my knickers or Lazy would be screeching in my ear. Meanwhile I'd be chucking up in a paper bag from the smell of them. No thanks.

It's a wonder the plane wasn't forced to divert and make an emergency landing due to a passenger falling unwell from the air pollution.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think women should lose weight unless they want to or for medical reasons, but one thing I cannot bear is women who edit their insta pics to make them look thinner and go on about body positivity, and it’s all lies and bs. Just like Scarlett Moffat. If you’re bigger, own it or do something about it. Don’t tell the Internet you’re a size 14 when you clearly are not!
i am currently dieting and finding It much easier this time as I’m running around after a toddler and baby, playing and constantly tidying up and fetching things. Sarah Could easily do this too but I suspect she does less running around the house than I do!

This family are so uncultured, it’s embarrassing. I would be absolutely furious if they were on holiday at the same time as me. Would ruin my whole trip!
Exactly
It’s like so many instagrammers they are such liars constantly putting filters on their photos even of their babies 😳 then when there are unfiltered photos it’s like “ wtf” just own the skin you are in and stop lying to your followers

plus I think being away from everyday interaction with others especially somewhere like school where you have to follow some rules of self control has turned Esme, Isla and Jace into absolute fog horns, no social graces just screeching like banshees all the time with manners like pigs

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
They're the ugliest shoes ever😂😂
They look like something you'd have to wear in hospital, "I'm sorry you've broken your foot but you need to wear these shoes until you get a cast put on".

I don't know what purpose they would serve but they just give off hospital vibes. Not living the dream on holiday vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
We don’t comment on her weight because she’s a plus size, it’s more the fact that she lies about it, and the message it sends to teenage girls, it’s not a healthy message, young girls are so conscious about their body’s and trying to be insta perfect, that piece of tit should encourage girls to be happy with themselves not filter the tit out of themselves and shrink 4 stone off their body before posting a photo. For a pair of influencers (to young girls mostly) they are dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.