The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, I’m a size 16/18 and always been conscious and always see people a lot smaller than me, but her I instantly see she’s bigger, she isn’t a 14, she’s going to make women who are size 14 feel awful about themselves, all the foods she’s been eating since trying to eat better are all the foods I’ve left behind. She would benefit from joining a weight loss programme or seeing a nutritionist.

Good luck on your journey. I’m 6 months in and almost 3 stone down 😬
That is amazing 👏 wow! You should be bloody proud of yourself.
I started at 133kg think it's almost 21 stone. Now at a point where I'm stagnating, so upping activities. It's a complete lifestyle change and so much harder losing weight than when I was younger.
Love hearing about other people's success, you inspire me @slmapg x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly, I’m a size 16/18 and always been conscious and always see people a lot smaller than me, but her I instantly see she’s bigger, she isn’t a 14, she’s going to make women who are size 14 feel awful about themselves, all the foods she’s been eating since trying to eat better are all the foods I’ve left behind. She would benefit from joining a weight loss programme or seeing a nutritionist.

Good luck on your journey. I’m 6 months in and almost 3 stone down 😬
Her weight doesn’t offend me, but I can’t abide that she lies and edits and holds the camera aloft to pretend she’s a very different size. She might get more respect (about her weight) if she was true and promoted a confident body image. Doesn’t matter what size anyone is, small or large, we’re all different.

Reactions: 29
So day 1.

Highlights were their stoooooning view of the car park.

An empty pool.

A deserted theme park

Them walking around in clothes that surely are unacceptable in Muslim countries.

Shouting and screaming kids.

Dubai was never on my list even less so now.

Quite sad they got so excited about a Wendy's and theme parks. It's almost like it's a compromise cos they will never get back to America

Reactions: 37
I doubt we would even notice the ugliness on the outside if the inside was pretty. But the parents prove time and time again that they are truly rotten to the core and now every aspect of them just mirrors it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder what it will take for them to ever just, cease to exist? Like what would stop them from making these videos, would it just gradually fade? Or when the kids grow up and no longer want to be a part of it? Maybe the parents will actually then have to get actual jobs.

Reactions: 20
To be fair I buy quite a lot from Shein but mainly craft/stationary items as you get unique item and it's cheap. I have brought a few items of clothing, the t-shirts are fine, but the jumps bobble really quickly, but I wear them to work so they're ideal as it saves ruining expensive jumpers, but yes you do get what you pay for. Sarah seems to buy what I would consider younger people clothes, does she really look in a mirror and think "yes I look good"

Reactions: 19
She really does have the worst dress sense! Buying this to wear in a country with a strict dress code!

Maybe if all Lazy’s clothing weren’t made from polyester she wouldn’t be looking like a beetroot sweaty mess!!
View attachment 1330208
What a horrible outfit. It doesn't even look nice on the model so Lazy's got no hope of styling it out!

With those dark bits it looks like someone took it out the washing machine and then forgot about it, leaving it scrunched up to rot for a few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder what it will take for them to ever just, cease to exist? Like what would stop them from making these videos, would it just gradually fade? Or when the kids grow up and no longer want to be a part of it? Maybe the parents will actually then have to get actual jobs.
They are both total wrong uns and I’m not sure who is worse, she has scraped her way out of Seacroft and will make sure she scam’s her way ahead to ensure she doesn’t end up as Ketrina’s neighbour. She has no qualifications or work experience to actually get a job (and her children are all heading the same way).

Chris and family are totally delusional - Chris believed he was a Hollywood pilot as he took his clipboard on a plane, to check dispatch 😂 Look at the state of myforverdave next album has been coming for the last 4 years and he thought he was a rock star when headlining a primary school music tour 😂 Don’t know what went on in that family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lazy looks dreadful and flabby yet malnourished at the same time if you know what I mean? Like a large sedated depressed zoo animal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder what people in Dubai think of Creepy's arm tattoo of Lazy's name?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The lies just pour out of her mouth. She said in yesterday's vlog that it was Mila's first time in a swimming pool. She must have forgotten her baby's first swim in that pool at the cabins somewhere in Lincolnshire, just before Mila got fitted with her cast. Lying is definitely one of Lazy's floors.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m off to Skeggvegas for a few days with the family and the dog, I bet if I vlogged it I’d make it look better than the clampits are making Dubai look.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She would benefit from joining a weight loss programme or seeing a nutritionist.
She would benefit from seeing a mirror.

With other women her size I really wouldn't notice or critise their bodies, the person inside outshines their size when they are a pleasant, kind person. You would see a sense of humour, personality, kindness or warmth. But lazy has none of those things, so all I see is her stuffed into Shein "fashions" that don't suit or fit her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you, it really is a lifestyle change rather than diet.

It’s definitely something that would benefit them all, especially whilst young, so many snacks and sugary drinks consumed by them all.

Reactions: 10
They are both total wrong uns and I’m not sure who is worse, she has scraped her way out of Seacroft and will make sure she scam’s her way ahead to ensure she doesn’t end up as Ketrina’s neighbour. She has no qualifications or work experience to actually get a job (and her children are all heading the same way).

Chris and family are totally delusional - Chris believed he was a Hollywood pilot as he took his clipboard on a plane, to check dispatch 😂 Look at the state of myforverdave next album has been coming for the last 4 years and he thought he was a rock star when headlining a primary school music tour 😂 Don’t know what went on in that family 🤣
Sarah could get a job doing voice overs 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.