The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids are not going to speak to their parents when they grow up, mark my words. I was pressurised into certain hobbies as a child to be like a model child and I really resent it now, and it wasn’t anywhere near as bad as this! Not even close. It’s made me parent differently too. When you become a parent, you think back to the good and bad parts of your upbringing to model your own parenting. These kids are only going to look back and see bad stuff and this will then affect their relationship with their parents.
Absolutely this. I parent very laid back. If there’s a situation I deal with it how I see it. The other day my son said something to someone that got blown out of all proportion he was actively encouraged to do it by his mate whos a little tit but the parents can’t see it. I listened to the complaint and apologised saying I would spea to him, just told him not to do it again and say sorry to save arguments. He knows I know it was blown up needlessly.

my daughter, 16, said she tried vodka in the park when I picked her up. I thanked her for being honest especially as I had a drink problem. Told her to be sensible and there’s a time and place.

my own parents would have gone potty and grounded me without hearing what I had to say.

of course if it’s a really bad thing they know I’d come down on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What is it with them and their tongues.
And Lazy's porksausage tongue. Can't stand these kind of photos The girls are morphing into the mother, same poses, same sayings. They only have Lazy and each other, no positive rollmodel in either parent. Such a sad, sheltered life.
It's like a fundamentalist sect where they can't develop their own ideas or opinions.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Izzy has absolutely been encouraged, if not forced, to post that selfie on her Instagram story. She's chalk white as per usual, and of course sporting the infamous blue Shein jumper. Because it's clearly an old selfie taken in her bedroom at Rosabelle Manor, Lazy probably thinks it will throw us off for when she starts posting photos of the gifted holiday gone wrong most incredible holiday and that Tattlers won't start contacting the resort regarding Sarah Ingham Forever's poncey behaviours. She can't fool us anymore 🤦‍♀️. I know I'm a day late, but I can't stop wondering why Lazy looked so defeated and solemn in that video clip posted last night? Her voice sounded on the verge of tears and her eyes were bright red and puffy. I think she filmed it in a toilet block with Jason to distract herself from whatever is going on behind the scenes, and Jace would give her something to focus on. I can't wait to see how Chris has messed up this time; it's not an Ingham escape from Pylon Palace holiday without a scandle. Time will tell.....

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I can't stop wondering why Lazy looked so defeated and solemn in that video clip posted last night? Her voice sounded on the verge of tears and her eyes were bright red and puffy. I think she filmed it in a toilet block with Jason to distract herself from whatever is going on behind the scenes, and Jace would give her something to focus on. I can't wait to see how Chris has messed up this time; it's not an Ingham escape from Pylon Palace holiday without a scandle. Time will tell.....
I thought she looked like she was/had been crying
Perhaps she thought ‘ is this what our lives have come to’ having to hide where you are going on holiday
Normally I would feel sorry for someone but in her case I don’t, she’s an absolute tit mother

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought she looked like she was/had been crying
Perhaps she thought ‘ is this what our lives have come to’ having to hide where you are going on holiday
Normally I would feel sorry for someone but in her case I don’t, she’s an absolute tit mother
Absolutely agree! I think maybe Izzy and Esmé, maybe even Isla too, have started to rebel against being filmed 24/7 and now they don't know what to do. I hope she was crying about what a tit mother she is, I struggle to feel sympathy for someone who has exploited their children for 7 years....

Reactions: 28
Are people bleeping deluded or what!! 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈
Aside from the stupid tongue pose, the thing that struck me was how she looks dead behind the eyes. She certainly doesn’t look like a 16 year old living her best life, that's for sure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Nobody would care enough to bother informing anyone if they reached into their pockets and paid for these holidays with their own money, but it’s the fact that they continue to beg and scrounge for the gifted holidays. You can imagine the email.. we are a large family who have a passion for for travel and we’d love to showcase your hotel on our channel which has over a million followers 😂
They are no longer entitled to anything at all and these companies should be told. No matter what Sarah spouts as soon as they know the extensive dark background of this lot they don’t want any association with them.
I don’t think he’d dare to do Florida, but it will be some lovely hotel probably Greece or turkey, all inclusive type who are non the wiser about this lot.
The Inghams are so desperate to have what they once had they can’t give it up. Everytime someone holds a phone while they’re relaxing at the pool they will be paranoid they have been spotted for all the wrong reasons. Every look in the dining room.
I don’t think they’d have gone away during half term if it wasn’t gifted. They like to lurk in the shadows these days and pretend they are still living the high life.
what’s for sure is we will find out either way and do our thing, as usual.
Im so glad there are like minded, good people here who will not let this dirty bastard, and his gobshite wife slip from the radar, I know people say he wasn’t punished, but he is being silently battered every day and they get away with nothing in the end .
They think people who warn companies about the father trying to meet young girls alone at night in a strange country, are just trying to ruin their holiday. I saw a video of the girl he was trying to meet, and I believe her. Didn't she also show images of his text messages?

Reactions: 25
I know I'm a day late, but I can't stop wondering why Lazy looked so defeated and solemn in that video clip posted last night? Her voice sounded on the verge of tears and her eyes were bright red and puffy. I think she filmed it in a toilet block with Jason to distract herself from whatever is going on behind the scenes, and Jace would give her something to focus on. I can't wait to see how Chris has messed up this time; it's not an Ingham escape from Pylon Palace holiday without a scandle. Time will tell.....
The clip last night was very odd, I was expecting some explanation that something had gone wrong as she looked upset (maybe it was the sunburn, less makeup, food & drink) but the whole thing certainly didn’t come across like they were having the time of their lives. I think a lot goes on behind the scenes, they try too hard to make it all come across as amazing, when it’s quite obviously not.

I also thought the bit where she said she didn’t realise they didn’t have enough vlogs to cover whilst they were away came across a bit weird, like he didn’t tell her or something, I wonder if they had an argument. Surely he would have worked out there weren’t enough vlogs before they left, he would have known this days ago, we knew they were going away as we have been looking at holiday clothes for ages, they could have just said they weren’t going to upload for a few days at the end of the last proper vlog, she shouldn’t have needed to release a rushed clip last night to explain. Very strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ooh ooh I think I know what's coming up.
To the pool in the (late) morning. Lots of omgs and best holiday EVER exclamations.
Slow motion and long videos of isla and esme sliding down pool slides..woohooing Chris on the side and in the pool with his tee shirt and beanie on.
Then to the local flying tiger and chilling afterwards in the hotel spa. Of course there will be mila..braceless.. hanging off tits out sarah walking and jace screaming in the distance.
Chocolate, sweets and ice cream will flow unhindered washed down with sugary drinks all day and
Izzie of course will be studying hard for her exams which Sarah then will reiterate are not important and you can take them again..I can't wait..
It's almost as if they're using their kids to get free holidays.

Reactions: 20
She has changed a lot. He still looks like a 15 year old skateboarder.
No, he *dresses* like a 15 year old skater.

He *looks* like a 40 something year old heavily moobed, partially bald, ginger-lashed-bootpolish-black-combover child sex botherer.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Aside from the stupid tongue pose, the thing that struck me was how she looks dead behind the eyes. She certainly doesn’t look like a 16 year old living her best life, that's for sure.
Yep - this is what I see - her eyes always look sad...like she's present in the room but not there really engaging and taking part.She definitely appears depressed and with very low self esteem.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.