The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE] imagine being sat on a plane near that feral soap dodging family 💩🤢shouting and screeching and the thought of that creep and his camera being near a swimming pool makes me feel sick
9F865153-9606-4977-9F35-10B0DE18459F.png
9633FD2C-CEF2-4E7A-AE33-B075E8F5017C.png
539D8157-C60B-4795-92CC-738649E751E2.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
With the chaos at the airports lately with cancellation, it give lazy an excuse as to why issy didn’t sit her GCSEs

Reactions: 21
Wonder if they’ve gone to the Trossaches and keeping low profile in case they get seen with out their water aids 🤔

Reactions: 6
All of these poor families who have booked their once a year holiday that they worked hard all year to pay for and probably haven't been away since 2019, yet they are having their flights cancelled, I feel so sorry for them.

Yet sod's law here not amongst their numbers are the Teflon Ingham family no doubt probably arrived at the airport and were straight in and straight out.

Do you think their flight only went ahead as Chris insisted he would do the baggage handling like in his olden days? Or do you think maybe he piloted the plane?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Is this post from Isabelle meant to be for us tattlers to guess if they’re back home or not from the background?

21B23F1A-6DC0-4D8B-89EF-019D1B1004E4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It comes to something when she only posts after having permission from her prison wardens, as its so obvious she is told not to upload etc until they give the green light

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I was just going to post. At a guess its an old pic im betting they are home later today or tomorrow
I thought this along with the coffee photo. They’re trying to set us off track, tattlers are wise to
You by now Sarah. 🙄

Reactions: 24
She’s worn that sweatshirt for about 3 weeks so hope it’s an old photo 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
This holiday must be why Nana treated herself to a new scooter. Can you imagine this feral unwashed lot traipsing behind Nana and her mobility scooter to get on the plane first 🙄
all I can picture now is the family in the show Benidorm 😂Nana on the scooter

• Haha
There are roller booters at the Jubilee parade but as yet none have shown up with a 20cm high skate rail to wow the Royals with the one skate trick they've been perfecting for 20 years (the one where they hold one leg in the air and skate at the same time). It's the Royal's loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well it can’t be where I live because going by that red face we haven’t had any sunshine it’s been raining a heap and when it does fine up it’s rains again and I live in a sunshine state and our state saying is beautiful one day perfect the next
queensland?

Reactions: 2
She’s worn that sweatshirt for about 3 weeks so hope it’s an old photo 😂
I was just going to say I hope she's not wearing that blue jumper on holiday, but still not as bad as those jeans that by then end were walking themselves around Europe.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Your so right…, one of our lovely carers was telling me about the lol dolls she’d bought for her granddaughters birthday. Realising my likely ignorance she started to say…. It was my moment of glory as I was able to boom yes they are in little round balls and the Ingham girls love them. The doting grandma said who???? and gave me a sedative
Not gonna lie he looks hot there! The last 7 years have not been kind to Mr Delonge, or lazy either! She morphed in to a giant thumb!
One thing creepy has never been is hot.... he has always looked like he has dandruff in his eyelashes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.