The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh? Did he get up to no good on his honeymoon trip? (I thought it was on their 2017 Florida trip)
Yep you're right, it was the oct/Nov 2017 trip he messaged the girls. Not the honeymoon trip

Also dunno wtf is going on with their views, circling around the 90k per day mark recently according to social blade!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Screenshot from secret group

I can’t believe they have gone away when Isabelle still has exams to revise for!!
I mean, I shouldn’t be surprised by anything they do anymore.
But how irresponsible! Horrible for Isabelle, having to stay inside (in a hot country!) and revise whilst her family go out and enjoy themselves!!
It must be a gifted trip then? Especially with sarah saying it’s been her ‘favourite trip ever’ (Jesus, get some new material love 🥱)

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Whenever they try to hype up the vlogs, they end up being extra boring and crap and will probably be really short as they struggle to fill 20 minutes.

They always say every holiday is their favourite but they are all the same. Maybe this one was okay because no-one approached them about their lack of water safety but when the vlogs are uploaded there will be some sort of 'scandle' with Creepy leaving in some inappropriate footage or them leaving Mila alone while they bog off for a family swim.

Reactions: 32
So Isabelle can relax properly? 🤣🤣🤣
When have Chris and Sarah ever made decisions
unless it benefits them? Don't use Isabelle as an excuse to travel just because the two of you can't stand to be in Rosabelle Manor for more than a month at a time.
Glorious for the neighbours though.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Selfish parents taking Izzy away when she has got exams,

and definately gifted if they are hiding the fact they are away.

Reactions: 34
Yep you're right, it was the oct/Nov 2017 trip he messaged the girls. Not the honeymoon trip

Also dunno wtf is going on with their views, circling around the 90k per day mark recently according to social blade!!
Who knows what he got up to on the honeymoon trip though!

Reactions: 14
They're not in Florida. For the USA, everyone over the age of 18 has to be fully (2 doses) vaccinated, and everyone over the age of 2 has to have antigen testing. I can't see that happening.

I think Sarah is sick and sunburnt, tbh. She looked not great and sounded croaky/nasally. They've probably got covid. She does look like she's about to rage though. The comments are also disabled which is strange.

Also Jace saying "uwu" killed me.. it has a particular kind of meaning in the communities I've witnessed :-/
I mean uwu is literally an emjoi, a smiley face. And I say this as it’s my username lol. People however don’t go around saying the word because it’s supposed to be just a emoticon.

Uwu is an emoticon depicting a cute face. It is used to express various warm, happy, or affectionate feelings. A closely related emoticon is owo, which can more specifically show surprise and excitement. There are many variations of uwu and owo, including and OwO, UwU, and OwU, among others.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A lot of you saying they are selfish travelling when Izzy has exams and I do totally agree with you, but I'm not sure it's that uncommon.

I went on a cruise which coincided with May half term, the 'libary' was on our deck and we often walked through it. I remember seeing a lot of teenagers every day sitting and studying, I found it really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
A lot of you saying they are selfish travelling when Izzy has exams and I do totally agree with you, but I'm not sure it's that uncommon.

I went on a cruise which coincided with May half term, the 'libary' was on our deck and we often walked through it. I remember seeing a lot of teenagers every day sitting and studying, I found it really sad.
I don’t believe she’s taking exams or studying. It’s all BS.

Reactions: 23
I’m a bit confused as to why the majority on here are convinced that the Inghams have to hide where they are going in case Chris is spotted or reported.
He wasn’t convicted so therefore if anyone did report him I’m pretty sure the police wouldn’t do anything…My stepdad sexually abused me and I’m pretty sure if the police were alerted every time he was around a young girl they’d just point out he was never actually found guilty of anything.
The Inghams are creepy, culty and Chris is a cheater and groomer of teens. But they really aren’t famous enough that wherever they go in the world someone will be on the lookout to report them. I’m sorry they’re just not 🤣
The reason they have to hide whilst on holiday is because if spotted, everyone contacts the holiday resort with news articles about Chris sexually grooming 16 year old fans, which is NOT something a resort/brand wants to be associated with. They then get their free holidays revoked and have to have awkward conversations with these resorts/brands.

Reactions: 33

That is sad if they were in the midst of exams, far better to let them study at home and go away once they’ve finished and everyone can enjoy the break. However, some kids have a very hectic exam schedule and some not so much depending on what they have taken, also some parents are bothered, some aren’t.

I’m not sure how many exams Isabelle is actually sitting, what they say and what they do are two very different things.

Reactions: 17
Ooh ooh I think I know what's coming up.
To the pool in the (late) morning. Lots of omgs and best holiday EVER exclamations.
Slow motion and long videos of isla and esme sliding down pool slides..woohooing Chris on the side and in the pool with his tee shirt and beanie on.
Then to the local flying tiger and chilling afterwards in the hotel spa. Of course there will be mila..braceless.. hanging off tits out sarah walking and jace screaming in the distance.
Chocolate, sweets and ice cream will flow unhindered washed down with sugary drinks all day and
Izzie of course will be studying hard for her exams which Sarah then will reiterate are not important and you can take them again..I can't wait..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
There would be no point going on holiday if Isabelle was having to stay in revising and having tutor sessions. She won't have her own room, so would be limited to what times she could get any revision done. Having less space to relax and not having all your own home comforts around is no good for the down time when taking a break from revision. I enjoyed exams (until university and then some of them not at all) but liked the breaks between exam days for the very reason that there was time to just relax more and do my own thing, look over whatever subjects in my own time rather than just because I had an exam the next day and see friends to talk about how things were going. Not have a rushed tutor session and revising with Jace in the background before having to go to a pool so Chris gets his bikini filming time.

No one wants to travel back and go straight to do an exam the next day. Many people plan their holidays so they get a couple of days home before even going back to work to adjust back into normal life never mind having exams straight away.

Reactions: 30
I can’t believe they have gone away when Isabelle still has exams to revise for!!
I mean, I shouldn’t be surprised by anything they do anymore.
But how irresponsible! Horrible for Isabelle, having to stay inside (in a hot country!) and revise whilst her family go out and enjoy themselves!!
It must be a gifted trip then? Especially with sarah saying it’s been her ‘favourite trip ever’ (Jesus, get some new material love 🥱)
Don’t worry parents of the year have another trip planned for Isabelle after the (non existing) exams

That is too complicated for the Inghams, maybe pictures next time?
This made me laugh😸

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lazy says 'they can do what the hell they like' once they're back home. Personally I would be ashamed begging for a free holiday, knowing that the company won't want to be associated with me once they are aware of what my husband has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Guess we will.see from the vlogs how much Isabelle appears. Its really unfair to her for them to be having fun while shes sat revising, really should have not gone away or left her ar home for the week, shes old enough.

She wouldnt cope, what am i saying 😶🌫

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The exams are over by the latter end of June so they could have had as many holidays as they wanted then. There‘s no way Isabelle is revising. We’d have gone over our baggage allowance with books and files alone had my kids had to revise on their holiday.

It’s ok though Isabelle because your foghorn of a mother doesn’t value your education and has convinced you that you can resist,
them, probably timed around a trip, later in the year. 😤

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.