The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m showing my age now, and this was prob just a uk thing-
But do any of you guys remember the jelly sandals we got as kids that gave us blisters?
And the T-shirts that’s changed colour (hyper colour?) when you got hot?!? She’s literally wearing those!!!!
Oh yes I remember them, jelly shoes were painful in uk heat yet alone Dubai heat!!!

Reactions: 13
Poor Mila dragged out invthat heat with the brace she is a fair skinned ginger baby protecting her from the sun should be a priority they are both such incompetent parent they are meant to be influencers its how they "earn" their money they should be more responsible going out at midday to a pool is a ridulous thing to do with a baby Sarah looks ill she is clearly too hot so common sense that little ones will be feeling the heat as someone said they should take it in turns to go to theme park whilst one parent stays with littlies in the shade but they are both so immature their vlogs should carry a warning don't do this its hazardous they never learn bith so ignorant.

Reactions: 20
I wonder what it will take for them to ever just, cease to exist? Like what would stop them from making these videos, would it just gradually fade? Or when the kids grow up and no longer want to be a part of it? Maybe the parents will actually then have to get actual jobs.
They will have more kids I bet

• Sad
Reactions: 9
how many times are they going to say Leg o land in this vlog?
And either have Creepy messed up the vlogs again, or they have not vloged most days in Dubai. Yesterday they said they were being there for 8 days, and in this vlog they have 3 or 4 days left.
Oh did I mentione they were in Leg o land today.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
These videos aren’t in order, yesterday she said they are there for 8 days and then in tonight she said they have 3 or 4 days left.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isabelle’s shorts are literally hot pants. They are WAY too short. Put your tongue back in your head Christina - you sweaty, ginormous, perverted, crooked nosed, bizzare, bleeping Ox!🐂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ffs Jace in a pleat again and they wonder why folk think he’s a girl

Jace is defo the favourite

he Knows no different but that kid is ruined and it’s their fault

no manners just shouts I want this or open it

annoying kid
Jace is defo the favourite

he Knows no different but that kid is ruined and it’s their fault

no manners just shouts I want this or open it

annoying kid

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Its so obvious they’ve not paid for this trip. Theres no way they’d be paying out for food like that if they had.

Why is he bragging about being out in the 44 degree heat? That’s completely irresponsible with a baby and a toddler. Lazy and Isabelle are moaning about the heat so how the hell are Mila and Jace feeling? I’d be surprised if they’d not been unwell tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ffs down at dinner and mila is still In The same shark towel that’s been on her at the water park

disgusting

poor kid

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.