The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many times are they going to say Leg o land in this vlog?
And either have Creepy messed up the vlogs again, or they have not vloged most days in Dubai. Yesterday they said they were being there for 8 days, and in this vlog they have 3 or 4 days left.
Oh did I mentione they were in Leg o land today.
I noticed this Aswell either there in the wrong order again or they haven’t vlogged

Reactions: 13
Sorry to keep repeating myself, but Rebecca lamb also did Legoland. No way would either she or the Inghams put their hand in their pockets to go there, so it’s definitely the same company sponsoring them both. What a shady company using such awful “influencers” and being happy with them not being able to declare properly because of their dodgy backgrounds!

Reactions: 28
Yuk,where are your hands at you disgusting perv, saying that the place is practically deserted, do you think he’s perving at lazy in her bikini 😂😂😂😂
B3C77276-F225-481F-9F7F-DEF1347BD4B4.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell me you have a brief to fulfil that includes a tour of the AI food selection without telling me you have a brief to fulfil that includes a tour of the AI food selection

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sarah tells the girls, that her and Chris were just sat on the bed watching cartoons before they went for dinner, bet Chris was hoping for something else 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Sorry everyone, time for a new profile pic courtesy of the gorgeous Mr Delonge.

I bet the days they haven't shown are vlogs that can't be uploaded for whatever reason and might explain Lazy being off in the random short not vlogging video.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Howcome the place looks so deserted is it because it’s just far too hot to be wandering around a theme park? They wouldn’t have the place shut off like they did years ago like the Alton towers water park and the swimming in butlins 😂

Reactions: 18
That poor baby’s bright red overheated cheeks 😠

even Isabelle had a moment of rare honesty saying there was hardly anyone around apart from 3 other people because it was 44 degrees and unbearable and even she a young girl was struggling 🙄🙄 bloody ridiculous

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I was going to say the exact same thing, I don’t understand why everywhere is so empty, normally when you go abroad in June it’s heaving with tourists so why is Dubai so elpty

Howcome the place looks so deserted is it because it’s just far too hot to be wandering around a theme park? They wouldn’t have the place shut off like they did years ago like the Alton towers water park and the swimming in butlins 😂

Reactions: 11
Hahaha lazy slagging off her previously freebie microbladed eyebrows 😂

I was going to say the exact same thing, I don’t understand why everywhere is so empty, normally when you go abroad in June it’s heaving with tourists so why is Dubai so elpty
They all left when they heard/smelled the Inghams arriving

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cos it's too hot. They probably spun some story regarding their 1.3m subs and they will highlight what's on offer. Why would I spend thousands to go to legal and when we have one in the uk.

Reactions: 19
It’s because it is so hot that anyone with half a brain will either not visit at this time of year(especially with small children) or be inside where there is air conditioning at the hottest part of the day. Even decent travel companies warn of the heat in the summer and recommend visiting a bit earlier in the year when it is warm but not unbearable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Chris it’s 44 degrees today- also Chris walking around in a black tshirt, please make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It doesn't help that they look to be doing the usual of sleeping till lunchtime.

They didn't seem to do much at Legoland, they were miserable because of the heat and didn't film much - they would have filmed if they did more because not a lot else happened. So they probably weren't there that long, but would have been the hottest part of the day. At the water park the sun looked to be going down.

When they were going to dinner it looked dark.

Reactions: 22
My own theory is most people are up early, have breakfast, go out and are back for lunch about 12.30 or 1.00 pm then spend the afternoon either having a nap or reading in their room, then a quick shower and either have their evening meal and go out when it’s darker and a bit cooler then back to the hotel for drinks, snacks then bed

Meanwhile the Inghams drag themselves out of bed at god knows what hour hit the theme parks at the hottest time of the day then sweat their way back to the hotel

Or I might ge talking a load of rubbish and it’s a bee development that they are trying to advertise
Either way it looks tit

Reactions: 34
They just make everything look tit. They rock up with their cheap suitcases, cheap clothes, £20 in their pocket, looking like tramps, squeaking away in their plastic shoes (notice Chris got new shoes, bleeping primark ‘vans’ screaming set for life) the greasy n0nce of a dad pushing his kids out the way to get the window seat incase anyone recognises him, going on a free holiday, probably swiping anything that’s not glued down. Going out after mid day, stocking up on the free food, visiting places an hour before they close. And mainly having to life like you’re in witness protection because your husband likes young girls!!!

Everyone I know preps for holiday, new clothes, SUNSCREEN, hair cut, nails, wax general build up, not like they are fleeing a bleeping war!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.