The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said on here that Creepy is “camper than a row of tents” will always be my favourite 😭
It was National Camping and Cara-vanning week this week, obviously in Creepy's honour....The King Queen of Camp.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whoever said on here that Creepy is “camper than a row of tents” will always be my favourite 😭
That was me 😂 Well, my brother actually who is gay. He says creepy is “camper than a row of tents with gays sniffing poppers in” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No way would i leave a 16 year old home alone with creepy! Isabelle looks so depressed when they was giving her gifts, faking a smile and a thank you

• Sad
You can tell they are lying about Isabelle gcse by the way they keep saying “revising for her GCSEs” normally people just say “revising” or “studying” its like they have a script to follow so keep saying the whole sentence even when its not needed.
They also don't seem to say what she's actually revising. Is she revising all the subjects at once? Usually people would say "just doing some maths revision" if wanting to be more specific, but they don't because they can't keep track of what imaginary revision she's supposed to be doing next.

Reactions: 21
"Esmé & Isla went shopping on their own for the first time today in a huge mall!! What happens when Mum & Dad are not around.......... :)"

At a guess, sugar, tat and more sugar, aka exactly what happens when Mum and Dad are around but at a lower volume and with less beanies.

Is this really the super special trip they were taking Nannar and her new mobility scooter on or are they out of order again?
See what I mean? These are the same people who tell you that they have weirdos stalking them, yet they let their kids go out alone shopping. Not watched vlog and not going to, but I guess lazy was sat somewhere.

Reactions: 20
If they have, please let it be Florida. 🙏

At what point do you open the card? I'd laugh if that was what caused them stress in yesterday's vlog....that would wipe the smugness off their faces.
The card is usually opened at the airport in the ads I've seen on Instagram but the website says they are posted out a week before the holiday.

Reactions: 7
Not watched vlog and not going to, but I guess lazy was sat somewhere.
Probably getting a "backie" off Nannaaaaar Jean, sitting on the back of her scooter while Nannar tries to stop the involuntary wheelies. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So many "cutes" in that vlog... and why do they have to shout so much? Both girls hair needed washing, my 11 year old would leave the house with hair that dirty.

Reactions: 13
Lazy told Isabelle to move her fingers from her mouth today which just made Izzy even more embarassed, she didn't know what to do with her hands so she picked Jace up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Lazy told Isabelle to move her fingers from her mouth today which just made Izzy even more embarassed, she didn't know what to do with her hands so she picked Jace up.
I noticed that as well, what an awful mother, making her feel self conscious on camera. Why not talk to your daughter in private away from the camera’s and find out why she is self conscious and anxious and then support her

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I keep seeing ads for Journee on Instagram. It's that company where you book a holiday but don't know where you're going until you open the envelope with the reveal card in. They seem to give ads to a lot of influencers and wonder if the Inghams have got one.
The planner in me hates this idea! Why would you not want to pick your own holiday 😬

• Heart
#234 Lazy can hear and see Creepy when he has the shits,he can wear her old bra on his chippy tits

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well done lazy, using a camera or phone to film whilst using a motor vehicle.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I know it’s been said so many many times but these children never look clean, they always have filthy hair, what an absolute useless pathetic mother they have and those 3 girls squealing over key rings WTF, it’s sad
73A8BDE3-AE15-41DE-BBAB-5B36A0CF2E1B.png
6CA94580-85D4-4A03-9548-7022D8BD2F25.png

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.