The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy was the same the other day when he was talking about Sarah's "squat cash" I'm Scottish, so I have no idea if this is a common saying where they are from. But Chris said the phrase about 10 times when talking about it. He reminded (as he often does) of a child, who had just learned something new and overused it because they think it makes them sound cool and grown up
I'm Scottish and have lived in Leeds for 15 years and I've never heard that phrase before in my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They won't even know about the Jubilee,they take no interest in the wide world outside Rosabelle Manor ,only interested in cheap shops,cheap clothes and nobody else but themselves
A quick FB search shows that there are jubilee related activities in their local area this weekend so will be interesting to see if they go to any.
With the kids not being in school they probably have no idea about it at all.

Reactions: 14
Maybe it’s a Seacroftian phrase.
"Seacroftian" sounds like an alien nation from Doctor Who! (Possibly with extra hands and inbuilt pouches to assist with the five finger discounts!) 😂

Incidentally does anyone actually know what "squat cash" is? I've lived all over England but have never heard of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.