The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they'll go away to a nice holiday home in the uk this summer. I've heard that Creepy loves to go cottaging...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They won’t be going on a cruise. They wouldn’t be able to/want to spend hundreds/thousands of pounds getting cruise rooms for them all. Think - normally they don’t want to spend £20 on a campsite. As if they’re going to pay ££££ for multiple cruise rooms.

Plus, you can’t hide on a cruise. You see the same people again and again, walking round, in restaurants, by the pool. They would be recognised/photographed/called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Another shopping vlog. I bet their ifam are hoping for a holiday soon so they have something to watch that isn't filmed in a shop.

Reactions: 17
Was there not a campsite in France or Spain or somewhere that Lazy said she would love to come back and do a "proper" holiday which was funny at the time, because she outed herself that she knew driving round in a van wasn't a proper holiday, despite claiming they were living their best life.
Maybe that's where they're going/have been. They could take the van, so they don't need to get a flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Esmé & Isla went shopping on their own for the first time today in a huge mall!! What happens when Mum & Dad are not around.......... :)"

At a guess, sugar, tat and more sugar, aka exactly what happens when Mum and Dad are around but at a lower volume and with less beanies.

Is this really the super special trip they were taking Nannar and her new mobility scooter on or are they out of order again?

Reactions: 22
Omfg Jace eating all those sweets and Isla showing all her sweets then Isla says “I did also have a push pop but I ate that in the car.”

This is cruelty.

Also what 16 year old says “these are our powerpuff girl colours.” Oh Isabelle 🤦🏼‍♀️ you are so behind.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Have they been told to blur the people in the background? Has he said anything or just does it now? Did he receive some strikes for previous mistakes

Reactions: 9
I keep seeing ads for Journee on Instagram. It's that company where you book a holiday but don't know where you're going until you open the envelope with the reveal card in. They seem to give ads to a lot of influencers and wonder if the Inghams have got one.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I keep seeing ads for Journee on Instagram. It's that company where you book a holiday but don't know where you're going until you open the envelope with the reveal card in. They seem to give ads to a lot of influencers and wonder if the Inghams have got one.
If they have, please let it be Florida. 🙏

At what point do you open the card? I'd laugh if that was what caused them stress in yesterday's vlog....that would wipe the smugness off their faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hi Sarah 👋🏻 Hi Chris 👋🏻
Your 2nd eldest daughter (probably your brightest child) used the word ‘CUTE’ 24 times in your latest vlog. From describing key rings to bottles of juice. Her range of vocabulary is atrocious, and it’s all because of you two.
Be as thick as you want, ruin your own lives as much as you want, but stop ruining the lives of your children. Get them back into school. Let them have an education. Let them have a chance at a successful future. Please 🙏

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
You can tell they are lying about Isabelle gcse by the way they keep saying “revising for her GCSEs” normally people just say “revising” or “studying” its like they have a script to follow so keep saying the whole sentence even when its not needed.

Reactions: 24
They won’t be going on a cruise. They wouldn’t be able to/want to spend hundreds/thousands of pounds getting cruise rooms for them all. Think - normally they don’t want to spend £20 on a campsite. As if they’re going to pay ££££ for multiple cruise rooms.

Plus, you can’t hide on a cruise. You see the same people again and again, walking round, in restaurants, by the pool. They would be recognised/photographed/called out.
Imagine being stuck on a ship with those fuckers. OMG 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.