Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
That kid hasn't done a fraction of the work required to be able to sit for GCSEs in any subject and the process they're putting her through of making a show of her sitting exams for which she is tragically ill-equipped will damage her self esteem in ways she'll never be able to fully mend.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

hotstepper

I feel sad at how prinny has become such a distant memory to them and I’ll go as far as to say she’s actually clearly just an inconvenience to them and their “busy hectic so popular and social” schedules. But - on a lighter note - as I’m suffering empty nest syndrome and my baby days are 100% over, I’ve rescued from a (PROPER rescue place sarah not a breeding farm!) a little kitten who nobody wanted. Can’t have him just yet but OH EM GEE GUYSSSS he’s just STOONING and sooo cute the cheeeekyyyy boyyyyyy!

Tattlers - meet my much wanted Jett 🖤🐾
6ED6EDAB-21D2-47EA-8FB6-4F95BD3447F8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Sally1993

Chatty Member
D115EEA5-D720-4641-BBDD-3BE8B8F8D5E2.jpeg

Isn’t that what you’ve done every single day, of every week, of every month, for the last two years? Haha 😂.

You’re a cult. Keeping your kids prisoner at home with no school and no friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Smoggy&Proud

So let me get this straight, to help with the new healthy living and exercise they've got electric bikes. I've actually never laughed so much, they're going to sit on a bike, press a button and expect that to help with exercise

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Impleo

VIP Member
Tattle has given up on The Inghams. Vlog up for half an hour and no comments about it on here. It really is over for them 🏳

Screenshot 2022-05-31 17.49.24.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

PeachyJam

Sarah needs to make up her mind, sometimes she talks about how she was Oliver Twist growing up, no heating, no flooring, shared a bed and cuddled with her sister for warmth and that's why she loves blankets so much 🥴

Other days she's showing us videos of her as a kid on holiday in Spain and talks about going to multiple static caravans they owned at the beach every weekend, so what is it Sarah?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Little addition to Memory Monday . Look at this dirty bastard at Isabelle's 12yo pool party. The only adult male in the pool with 20 or so young girls.

Screenshot 2022-05-30 204220.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Badirene

VIP Member
I haven't watched in ages and am feeling under the weather (teacher half term lurgy) so thought I would "entertain" myself this evening.
Here are some things that have annoyed/amused me:
*Sarah's horrid shoes
*Chris drinking from the straw on Isabelle's drink 🤢🤢🤢.
* Sarah's hilarious attempt at saying frappe (frapp-ay-yaaaaaaay)
* Chris "I don't have them enough to know which I like best" when talking about takeaway drinks from different places. Realllyyyy??!! Who is he trying to kid? "I haven't had one in a year!" 😂
* During Isla's clothes segment there were 11 cutes. 11! Ffs
*this ridiculous comment View attachment 1308647
The fucking irony as Millie Bobbie Brown is known to be exploited by her family, she financially supports her entire family and there was one incident where she had pneumonia and still her father forced her to do a fan meet and greet for cash. the people behind Stranger Things had to intervene as her family were working her to the point of illness.

Edit to add that MBB has also spoken about her "close friendship" with Drake (31 at the time) when she was 14, so yeah, the similarities keep stacking up

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
1653520921385.png

TLDR
- Isabelle's GCSEs have started. She was nervous to go in on her own on the first day. She accidentally left 20 minutes early today. Sarah the bitch keeps pressuring her by telling her it doesn't matter if she fails as she can resit them in January.
- Chris and Sarah have been filming taking sacks of Tat and Me products to the car to try and convince us business is booming.
- Still feeding the children crap. Jace is still obsessed with sugar. Isla still share a bath with her 3 year old brother.
- Tattlers have already found the playgroup and dance schools the children attend, despite the Inghams (poorly) attempting to beef up security.
- Sarah has been seen miming to her children so they remember the script.
- The Inghams seem to be preparing to go on holiday with suitcases appearing in the background of vlogs and the ifam being bored to death with clothing hauls. Influencers are being gifted trips to Florida right now apparently, although Chris would risk arrest travelling there as that's where he attempted to get 16 year old Jess to go skinny dipping with him.
- Chris and Sarah have been secretly filming visitors to Rosabelle Manor to try and prove they have friends. What a sad little life they have.

Hi Steve 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Neck lace

VIP Member
Izzy really is an anxious little girl isn’t she 😢
I remember the Manchester meet and greet video. She stood up in front of a big crowd of hundreds of people and was interviewed by the presenter. She talked about how it was important to be a kind, confident person. I remember thinking that I could never have done that at 12 years old (or now!). She was such an outgoing girl. She's so anxious now and that has been caused, of course by Lazy's continual put downs and teasing and because she has been totally isolated from people her own age 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 58

mags

VIP Member
One of the comments on Creepy's "Sun's out guns out" skating post on Insta...

Screenshot_20220531-143734_Chrome.jpg

Living in their weird, self-absorbed, cult-like bubble I doubt the Inghams even had a clue which terrible atrocity this person was referring to. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Lazy does not want any of her children to pass exams and leave the cult to broaden their horizons,she is a proper cult and unfit mother and that drip of piss she lives with is as bad

• Haha
Reactions: 55