The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nannaaar probably had more sense than Lazy and said that York is not very accessible for someone with a scooter - in fact, I couldn’t think of anywhere much worse, all cobbles and tiny streets apart from where the larger store are … or maybe Lazy found out that there isn’t a B&M

Reactions: 23
Did anyone else notice when the girls were having a picture taken by some random ifam Isla waving a £20 in her hand wonder if that was given by a random ifam 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
It was probably before they pranced off on their own. They were given their own money probably to pay for the plastic tat.

Reactions: 9
Well done lazy, using a camera or phone to film whilst using a motor vehicle.
I've reported the vlog for this reason...does she think she is above the law?! Or did she mention the engine was off thinking that made it ok?! You're on a motorway with your kids in the car dickface !!! I cringed for poor Isabelle having to sit in front of the camera for her tit surprises. God forgive me but everytime Isla tries to butt in to talk nonsense I want to poke myself in the ears

Reactions: 26
The absolute state of Jaces hair and he’s chewing on sweets again 🙄

and what’s with all the treats and clothes for the girls recently….. something is going on 🤔
Isabelle said those sliders will look nice by the pool. Wonder if she means the canal because the DPD van surley isn’t going to get them anywhere with a decent pool. Unless she means Doncaster Dome their local swimming pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was probably before they pranced off on their own. They were given their own money probably to pay for the plastic tat.
Yes I wondered this as Esme said they had no money left to buy stuff from that shop but had since 'saved up' so they could go back. Its only been about 3 days love

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh dear. Isn't it supposed to be bad luck to put shoes on a table? (Not to mention, pretty gross as they could well have been tried on around the shop).

Reactions: 19
I was thinking about what someone else said before about cat fishing him. At this point, there doesn't seem to be any point? The girls came forward in 2018 and Lazy and YouTube let him carry on. Last year, another girl came forward, Lazy didn't believe her and YouTube did nothing. If someone else provided evidence of a relationship with Creepy, Lazy wouldn't believe it and YouTube would do nothing. Guess he's free to do whatever he likes, with whoever he likes. It's just so wrong.
I think they’ve all convinced themselves that it’s just lies and people/trolls just trying to make trouble and have taken the stance of ignoring anything that’s said or brought up, they’ve probably told the girls that it’s just made up stuff that people are saying because they are jealous

Isla makes me laugh as she is constantly on the point of dropping them in it before she corrects herself, meanwhile Isabelle and Esme are playing along with the family bullshit routine no doubt having been fed a load of bollocks by their parents about trouble making trolls etc

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes I wondered this as Esme said they had no money left to buy stuff from that shop but had since 'saved up' so they could go back. Its only been about 3 days love
I thought that how did they save up 20 pound in 3 day. In all fairness they do earn all the money for that channel and they deserve the earnings. However they rely on money from Nan Narrrrr a lot when on days out & Lazy wouldn’t buy Esme a £2 ball of yarn from B&M because she had none of her own money!!

Wouldn’t surprise me if Lazy had just shoved them a note so she could get some vlog content and a click bait title about them shopping alone.

Oh dear. Isn't it supposed to be bad luck to put shoes on a table? (Not to mention, pretty gross as they could well have been tried on around the shop).
Definitely. We all saw Lazy shove her trotters into those shoes in the shop without any socks on the other day. GROSS

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The absolute state of Jaces hair and he’s chewing on sweets again 🙄

and what’s with all the treats and clothes for the girls recently….. something is going on 🤔
Its always the same before they go away, its also easy content for them.

Reactions: 13
Lazy it probably isn’t the best idea to let two children wander off in quite a large shopping centre with an extremely expensive camera (as you bragged the other day when you nearly left it)

Reactions: 18
Yes. Creepy gets his Adidas trackies...you'd think they could stretch to a pair of branded sliders for her. Like you say, they don't cost much and they tend to last ages (if a wild animal doesn't pinch them or chew them up! 🤣).
Exactly this. I bought my daughter some sliders as she wanted some for camping and I bought her Jack Wills ones for about £15 I think. Pale pink and navy. She only wanted them to run to the toilet and shower block in. They bang on about being set for life but apart from buying junk, they never show they have proper money. I was watching Alfie Deyes vlog the other day, and he's launched a clothing brand. He and Zoe sugg have an office at home and they have loads of other projects on the go. They don't post daily on YouTube, in fact, Alfie said it was the first vlog he had done in about 3 weeks. They bought a new house which is cosy and inviting, and it's a big house with a huge garden. How can you be set for life when you are both stay at home and do nothing parents? Set for life, you would buy your children the best you could afford of everything, yet Sarah buys everything in the sale, she buys cheap clothing from shein, and just heaps of rubbish that no one needs. Sarah could desperate go buy a hair brush, Jaces hair is so knotty and matted it's disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What’s with the bloody word “preppy” now? They remind me of Joey in friends when he buys the “V” dictionary because it’s all he can afford- then starts using all these new words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've reported the vlog for this reason...does she think she is above the law?! Or did she mention the engine was off thinking that made it ok?! You're on a motorway with your kids in the car dickface !!! I cringed for poor Isabelle having to sit in front of the camera for her tit surprises. God forgive me but everytime Isla tries to butt in to talk nonsense I want to poke myself in the ears
And no seatbelt. They even left the bit in where she is taken by surprise when the traffic starts moving and she had to put the camera or phone down quickly, and I assume put her seatbelt back on but who knows.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The are just advertising pure consumerism and utter greed. This family have no values, no Moral compass and It is reflected in the views the last 2 days. They are killing their own channel and lifestyle because of this. The never talk about current affairs, they have no interests, and so dont get involved in anything local. They never embrace anything going on In the world, ffs they live in England and have not been embraced the celebrations currently happening….I know of a remote aboriginal community in a remote area of australia having a better royal celebration this weekend…the royals are not the issue here just an example of how they are void of embracing anything happening in the world besides shopping and buying crap and trying to convince the ifannies they are all iddy biddy and that that is important, they forget it’s not what you are but who you are and being kind, honest and interesting and showed real care and affection for their children would get them a lot further…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They always miss the opportunity to do easy vlogs based around current celebrations, yet then complain that they have nothing to vlog. Even worse now that they keep going away during times like Halloween, bonfire night, Easter and possibly the jubilee, means they don't really do anything for it at all.

We're not doing anything other than taking the opportunity to see friends because it's a bank holiday, but we're not looking to entertain people on YouTube so no one cares. Instead of endless shopping for cheap clothes, they could have planned some jubilee themed BBQ or party, even if the only people to attend were Jane and Steve. They just totally miss what people are interested in at the time, even if it's something that doesn't mean a lot to them personally it is their job and producing content that is relevant and around a popular theme would surely be better than what they do.

At Halloween the best they did was dress up in bin bags. Christmas was just advent calendars and shopping. Easter they were in Ireland and seem to have done nothing. They don't go to local events which are often free because they are scared of seeing people and usually still in bed when things are happening during the day. They have no friends and other than Jane and Steve they don't see any family, and they don't even do much with them.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.