The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't imagine doing anything with that smelly, overweight man-child turd. If I still had my ovaries they would shrink in disgust.
I think that's why he has to portray himself as anyone other than who he really is. He knows he's repulsive.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think generally Sarah is afraid of them growing up, maturing, the kids realising how they’ve raised them and having their own opinions. They’ve created a prison for the children in which only certain people are allowed in. I think they’ve dug themselves in a hole and are struggling to see the way out.
Not only have they created a prison for the children they have also created un-told horrors for them to discover about themselves and their personal private lives for the whole world to read about on the internet. There are hundreds of obscure web pages out there detailing each girls bio's... weight , heights , likes , dislikes , hair colour , eye colour , shoe size. It's so disgusting what they have done to them . This came from a link on that weird wardrobe site. There's loads more just an example of how they have fucked up those kids .
Screenshot 2022-06-02 122459.png
View attachment 1312540
Screenshot 2022-06-02 122353.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Definitely. He's extra cocky at the moment and that usually means he's up to something, talking about his body and image in his usual deluded way. He must be on to at least his third group of skate friends now since he started vlogging and the last two involved him and his group being inappropriate. Sarah knows it goes on too.

Won't post screenshots now on such a lovely day but remember what his social worker ex-mate said....
I would be willing to bet my house that he never stops being up to something. Ever. With fan after fan after fan.

His guilt makes him be all over Sarah and then she misinterprets that as him loving her. It's really sad.

Reactions: 22
I would be willing to bet my house that he never stops being up to something. Ever. With fan after fan after fan.

His guilt makes him be all over Sarah and then she misinterprets that as him loving her. It's really sad.
I wonder how much we've missed? I guess we know about probably 10% of what's gone on. I imagine he gets a kick out of that rather than being fearful of what might be revealed.

• Heart
I wonder how much we've missed? I guess we know about probably 10% of what's gone on. I imagine he gets a kick out of that rather than being fearful of what might be revealed.
Yes, he will be getting such a kick out of us and Sarah not knowing what he's done and is highly likely still doing. He loves the thrill of almost getting caught as well (asking Jess to skinny dip when his family were about 200 metres away in a hotel room was obviously extremely risky behaviour). One day, he will take too big a risk and his youtube career and marriage will be over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yes, he will be getting such a kick out of us and Sarah not knowing what he's done and is highly likely still doing. He loves the thrill of almost getting caught as well (asking Jess to skinny dip when his family were about 200 metres away in a hotel room was obviously extremely risky behaviour). One day, he will take too big a risk and his youtube career and marriage will be over.
One day he will meet his karma or an angry parent / builder

Reactions: 15
Not only have they created a prison for the children they have also created un-told horrors for them to discover about themselves and their personal private lives for the whole world to read about on the internet. There are hundreds of obscure web pages out there detailing each girls bio's... weight , heights , likes , dislikes , hair colour , eye colour , shoe size. It's so disgusting what they have done to them . This came from a link on that weird wardrobe site. There's loads more just an example of how they have fucked up those kids .
View attachment 1312536View attachment 1312540View attachment 1312541
And they can’t even get the info right! Lol They are half sisters, not step sisters as they share the same mother!
It must be awful to know that your kids can google all the drama with a tap of a finger.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Totally agree about Sarah bring afraid of them growing up but I don’t think they have the intelligence or foresight to think of the future and what this way of life means for the children. Their parenting style is shocking and it’s so hard to be believe in 2022 they are raising these children in plain sight in what is basically a prison and cult. I really hope they don’t have more children but sadly given their lack of intelligence I think they may well do.
They live this weird life where they are caught up in trying to prove people wrong and hide things from those who watch and probably each other, on a daily basis. It all just gets covered up with their endless purchases, Sarah gets her bargain shopping and Chris gets his more expensive items. Throw in the holidays to distract from reality and give a purpose for living the way they do. Tell the kids that they are lucky as lots of other people have to work regular jobs for a living and don’t get the travel as much as they do.

As time goes on, when you have children things inevitably change, and they can only put that off for so long.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1312536View attachment 1312540View attachment 1312541
This makes me feel quite sick and they aren’t even my children. Not just the Inghams but how can anyone do this to their kids? I’d never feel safe letting them out of my sight, what a way to live, always looking over your shoulder, how can that possibly be living your best life?

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think they are going on a cruise, by the way Sarah said an outfit for the evening. The only place they would " need" an outfit for the evening would be a formal cruise. Gosh imagine creepy in a tux with that flipping beanie

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else think they are going on a cruise, by the way Sarah said an outfit for the evening. The only place they would " need" an outfit for the evening would be a formal cruise. Gosh imagine creepy in a tux with that flipping beanie
I don't think they would dare, if anyone recognised him there would be no escape.

When I was a kid going on holiday my mum always insisted we had "nicer" clothes for the evening, just jeans and smarter t shirts usually (she really wanted me to wear a dress but I wouldn't!) instead of shorts, t shirts and swimsuits that we'd had on during the day. We were only going to the pubs on or near the caravan sites so it wasn't necessary just something she insisted on. I mostly just left and went in the arcades by myself anyway so it seemed a bit pointless just because it was later in the day.

I doubt they are going to wear any formal wear, but would make sense if they are planning on during the day just being by the pool so Chris can get lots of those bikini shots and then at night sit in the entertainment or dining areas. However, in reality I'm not sure Chris dares sit with so many other people unless it is a sponsored holiday and they have to show all aspects of the resort. With the times they keep as well, by the time the evening entertainment is starting, the Inghams will be thinking about having lunch and showing shots of the empty pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think they would dare, if anyone recognised him there would be no escape.

When I was a kid going on holiday my mum always insisted we had "nicer" clothes for the evening, just jeans and smarter t shirts usually (she really wanted me to wear a dress but I wouldn't!) instead of shorts, t shirts and swimsuits that we'd had on during the day. We were only going to the pubs on or near the caravan sites so it wasn't necessary just something she insisted on. I mostly just left and went in the arcades by myself anyway so it seemed a bit pointless just because it was later in the day.

I doubt they are going to wear any formal wear, but would make sense if they are planning on during the day just being by the pool so Chris can get lots of those bikini shots and then at night sit in the entertainment or dining areas. However, in reality I'm not sure Chris dares sit with so many other people unless it is a sponsored holiday and they have to show all aspects of the resort. With the times they keep as well, by the time the evening entertainment is starting, the Inghams will be thinking about having lunch and showing shots of the empty pool.
Yeah true. They go away all the time, yet they never do anything so I'm shocked they are bothering with evening outfits. They don't usually.

Does anyone else think they are going on a cruise, by the way Sarah said an outfit for the evening.
We did say that Lazy was turning into Jane Macdonald but going on a cruise might be a step too far!

Their idea of formal is probably not the same as everyone else's. They can't even use a knife and fork properly so I'd be amazed if they went on a cruise...unless Creepy booked it because he thought cruising meant picking up girls/women.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As much as I would love to see that classic tux beanie combo, I doubt it.
Most likely it’s an all inclusive hotel freebie. Majorca or Lanzarote or somewhere like that. Maybe even the island of Portugal if they’re lucky.
The evening clothes will be for the included dinner. No way would they be taking the kids out of dinner if they were paying.

With the times they keep as well, by the time the evening entertainment is starting, the Inghams will be thinking about having lunch and showing shots of the empty pool.
Didn't Creepy say something in last night's vlog about them usually winding down for dinner by 3pm? Did he mean 'dinner' as in the meal after breakfast (aka lunch)?! No way are they winding down for anything at 3pm....their day is usually just starting!

• Haha
I think the YouTube career is already over, don’t you? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I cant see them arranging the tests for being unvaccinated plus I think you might have to be vaccinated to go on a cruise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.