The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And no seatbelt. They even left the bit in where she is taken by surprise when the traffic starts moving and she had to put the camera or phone down quickly, and I assume put her seatbelt back on but who knows.
I don’t understand why she doesn’t like her seatbelt, she was moaning the other day about the feel of it or something? I can honestly say I have never noticed my seatbelt - I just put it on and don’t give it another thought! Genuine question, is it to do with her size? Maybe that makes it uncomfortable? Otherwise this is really baffling me 🤣

Reactions: 25
They always miss the opportunity to do easy vlogs based around current celebrations, yet then complain that they have nothing to vlog. Even worse now that they keep going away during times like Halloween, bonfire night, Easter and possibly the jubilee, means they don't really do anything for it at all.

We're not doing anything other than taking the opportunity to see friends because it's a bank holiday, but we're not looking to entertain people on YouTube so no one cares. Instead of endless shopping for cheap clothes, they could have planned some jubilee themed BBQ or party, even if the only people to attend were Jane and Steve. They just totally miss what people are interested in at the time, even if it's something that doesn't mean a lot to them personally it is their job and producing content that is relevant and around a popular theme would surely be better than what they do.

At Halloween the best they did was dress up in bin bags. Christmas was just advent calendars and shopping. Easter they were in Ireland and seem to have done nothing. They don't go to local events which are often free because they are scared of seeing people and usually still in bed when things are happening during the day. They have no friends and other than Jane and Steve they don't see any family, and they don't even do much with them.
They won't even know about the Jubilee,they take no interest in the wide world outside Rosabelle Manor ,only interested in cheap shops,cheap clothes and nobody else but themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sarah looked thoroughly bored when Esme and Isla were talking in the car!
She should just film herself talking. She loves her monologues. Keep the children off camera, make it the Sarah show and sink the channel faster. Would love that 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand why she doesn’t like her seatbelt, she was moaning the other day about the feel of it or something? I can honestly say I have never noticed my seatbelt - I just put it on and don’t give it another thought! Genuine question, is it to do with her size? Maybe that makes it uncomfortable? Otherwise this is really baffling me 🤣
I wondered why she disliked her seat belt so much too.
I doubt it's to do with her size though. I'm bigger than her and don't find it uncomfortable, like you I just put it on and don't even notice it's there! Weird!

Reactions: 14
Easter they were in Ireland and seem to have done nothing.
Easter was a strange one. On Easter weekend they went to Kylemore Abbey to hang out with the Nuns (hope they didn't catch the Pox as this was just before they announced that Isla had it and it could very well have finished off the old dears!)

I could be wrong but I don't recall them making the connection of spending one of the most important days of the religious calendar in a place of massive religious significance. It was more than likely just a fluke but regardless of their own religious beliefs (or lack of) you'd think that they would mention the happy coincidence and milk it a bit (nothing too deep, just mention the link).

I seem to recall that they were more interested in learning about the Nuns' mortgage and business affairs than anything else. I'm sure the kiddy ifam would've been enthralled!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why she has a problem with it, perhaps it’s more the being told what to do and following rules that she dislikes. I’m sure Chris, Mr I study Law and know all the loopholes, will have decided she hasn’t committed any offences.

I’m not sure how you explain to a child that they need to keep their seatbelt on for the entire journey, but you as the driver and responsible parent can take yours off whenever you feel like and start vlogging on a motorway because you are held up in traffic for a few minutes. Isla had her seatbelt on, the kids must be so confused.

Reactions: 15
Why are comments off? Chippy tits wouldn't turn it off unless something happened 😏
He is so desperate for engagement that he practically likes and replies to every other comment.

Reactions: 16
I’m not sure how you explain to a child that they need to keep their seatbelt on for the entire journey, but you as the driver and responsible parent can take yours off whenever you feel like and start vlogging on a motorway because you are held up in traffic for a few minutes. Isla had her seatbelt on, the kids must be so confused.
I'm not sure that they do insist on the kids wearing safety belts all of the time! We've seen them without belts in the DPD van enough times. Their attitudes to safety (especially the protection of their own children) are shocking and sickening.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Why are comments off? Chippy tits wouldn't turn it off unless something happened 😏
He is so desperate for engagement that he practically likes and replies to every other comment.
Perhaps they’re on a plane and can’t monitor comments?

Reactions: 23
Her food obsession probably stems from boredom
Sarah used to call her a ‘fruit bat’ when they started vlogging. I remember a Disney vlog before Dropthetowel gate, when they were out for dinner. There was a table full of chocolate and cream laden desserts, and Isla chose a piece of fruit. I agree - now I think she’s so bloody bored and miserable that she’s looking for sweets and snacks for a dopamine hit.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Easter was a strange one. On Easter weekend they went to Kylemore Abbey to hang out with the Nuns (hope they didn't catch the Pox as this was just before they announced that Isla had it and it could very well have finished off the old dears!)

I could be wrong but I don't recall them making the connection of spending one of the most important days of the religious calendar in a place of massive religious significance. It was more than likely just a fluke but regardless of their own religious beliefs (or lack of) you'd think that they would mention the happy coincidence and milk it a bit (nothing too deep, just mention the link).

I seem to recall that they were more interested in learning about the Nuns' mortgage and business affairs than anything else. I'm sure the kiddy ifam would've been enthralled!
They seem to only do things one extreme or another. Usually Easter is excessive amounts of eggs for a chaotic hunt, with presents on top of that. But this year it was barely noticed. They have had things like valentine's day where they have done some huge sweet filled breakfast, table decorations and themed outfits all before school, which is far more than most would do for their children - other than children maybe making a card for someone I don't know anyone that would do anything for their children for valentine's day. To go from that kind of expectations to wearing a bin bag walking round a dark empty campsite for Halloween, no effort with Christmas activities just shows how fake it all was in the first place and how little they care now. They just miss out the middle ground and think if they aren't throwing money at piles of presents then it's not worth doing anything at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did Jace go with them? If he didn't, Isabelle stayed behind to look after him so Creepy could go 'skating' and wasn't 'revising'.
If Jace did go then that means Creepy was alone with Isabelle. 🤢
Creepy wasn't in the vlog, I suppose he didn't show his skating as it would prove he went out in one of the not MOTed vehicles.

Poor Mila, dragged to the shops again plus loads of time stuck in a carseat as they traipse up and down the motorway between home, Nanaaar's and Meadowhall.

Reactions: 17
It’s because she’s trying to tell us she’s so teeny tiny

The are just advertising pure consumerism and utter greed. This family have no values, no Moral compass and It is reflected in the views the last 2 days. They are killing their own channel and lifestyle because of this. The never talk about current affairs, they have no interests, and so dont get involved in anything local. They never embrace anything going on In the world, ffs they live in England and have not been embraced the celebrations currently happening….I know of a remote aboriginal community in a remote area of australia having a better royal celebration this weekend…the royals are not the issue here just an example of how they are void of embracing anything happening in the world besides shopping and buying crap and trying to convince the ifannies they are all iddy biddy and that that is important, they forget it’s not what you are but who you are and being kind, honest and interesting and showed real care and affection for their children would get them a lot further…
You’ve summed this misfit family up perfectly

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What’s with the bloody word “preppy” now? They remind me of Joey in friends when he buys the “V” dictionary because it’s all he can afford- then starts using all these new words 😂
Creepy was the same the other day when he was talking about Sarah's "squat cash" I'm Scottish, so I have no idea if this is a common saying where they are from. But Chris said the phrase about 10 times when talking about it. He reminded (as he often does) of a child, who had just learned something new and overused it because they think it makes them sound cool and grown up

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Knowing Lazy, she’s hoping someone in the comments will help her be exempt from wearing them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarah doesn’t like being told what to do, we saw the same behaviour with her not wearing a mask. She doesn’t understand danger & has no concept of protection, that’s why she’s not bothered about safely travelling her children in vehicles. In my opinion, off camera, she probably doesn’t wear a seat belt at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.