The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think generally Sarah is afraid of them growing up, maturing, the kids realising how they’ve raised them and having their own opinions. They’ve created a prison for the children in which only certain people are allowed in. I think they’ve dug themselves in a hole and are struggling to see the way out.
Totally agree about Sarah bring afraid of them growing up but I don’t think they have the intelligence or foresight to think of the future and what this way of life means for the children. Their parenting style is shocking and it’s so hard to be believe in 2022 they are raising these children in plain sight in what is basically a prison and cult. I really hope they don’t have more children but sadly given their lack of intelligence I think they may well do.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When Isabelle turns 17 they will clickbait a new car, then it will be another ride on toy for Jace
They'll get her a Pandora charm (in the shape of a car) and one of the grandparents will buy her an actual car.

Or they could be reeeeeally mean and vlog a test drive for a brand new car which they pretend to buy but is strangely never seen again, like most of the big ticket purchases they make (except this one won't end up in the garage of doom).

Reactions: 30
I was dying to know if she's heard about Creepy and her thoughts on him. Her research is incredible and I love how she gets into their personalities. The Jimmy Saville one was just shocking.

The fool truly sees himself as an innocent victim who will one day be vindicated.
Delighted that JD finally got justice.
What exactly has Chris Ingham done to prove his innocence? If I was accused of something so awful I would do everything to prove it, not send my Ifannies and family to harass the victims. Disillusioned asshole.

I agree, her true crime youtube videos are superb. I would love to see her doing one analysising Creepy, where she would look at his childhood and his relationship with his manipulative mother. I would be good to understand why this man acts like he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is he saying this about his "power suit" so that he has an excuse for why all his clips look like they're filmed on the same day?
So nobody knows exactly when he's been skating and when he's been using it as an excuse to go and do other things.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They've bought 'smarter' clothes for the evening on holiday but unless they've all had a 'surprise' visit to the hairdressers they'll still look a scruffy mess with straggly hair.

Was that Creepy's old guitar in Esme's room?
I thought he gave it to Isabelle.

Did Lazy actually mean Mila will be wearing 12-18 months next Christmas when she'll
be nearly 2 and a half?!

They definitely need to learn some new vocabulary as part of 'homeschooling', the overuse of "cute" is beyond ridiculous now.
The next challenge should be see who goes without saying cute the longest.

Reactions: 34
Sarah bought them and wrapped them herself so obvious
It was one of their more dedicated, or shall we say unhealthily obsessed IFAM who actually spent what would have been a fair amount of money on these presents.
I won’t name them on here as they could be vulnerable, but they commented on the vlog saying thanks for showing them and they hope Izzy liked hers too, Sarah replied thanking her.
She is the person who runs the Instagram account ‘ Ingham wardrobe’
This account has over 8 k followers and posts every single item of clothing they wear, unbelievable really. The time and effort to actually do this is a new level of obsession, how can Sarah be comfortable with this? I wouldn’t sleep at night!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It was one of their more dedicated, or shall we say unhealthily obsessed IFAM who actually spent what would have been a fair amount of money on these presents.
I won’t name them on here as they could be vulnerable, but they commented on the vlog saying thanks for showing them and they hope Izzy liked hers too, Sarah replied thanking her.
This account has over 8 k followers and posts every single item of clothing they wear, unbelievable really. The time and effort to actually do this is a new level of obsession, how can Sarah be comfortable with this? I wouldn’t sleep at night!
The Ingham wardrobe account gives me the heebie jeebies. Screams stalker. 😱 And if someone posted photos of my daughter's chest or crotch area I would go ballistic.
Sarah is vile to allow this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I feel like izzys confident Instagram posts are predominantly her craving attention. Which isn’t healthy. Posting photos for validation and the comments of her being pretty etc. I did it when I felt my worst. She’s been used as content so the only way that girl knows how to get attention is to be content. Posting stuff on Instagram to get people to complement her, get the likes etc. It’s not healthy and definitely opens up the door for creeps to exploit. Wish her parents would notice
Her parents are the creeps though so she’s got no one to safeguard her at all

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The Ingham wardrobe account gives me the heebie jeebies. Screams stalker. 😱 And if someone posted photos of my daughter's chest or crotch area I would go ballistic.
Sarah is vile to allow this.
I've said this before but that account is so weird. They always know not only where the outfits are from but also if they were sale items and how much they were reduced by. If the account is not run by Lazy herself, does she send this information about the outfits to this fan on a daily basis? It would be so hard for the fan to work out where all these clothes were from otherwise (they might be able to work out some but surely not all of them).

• Wow
Reactions: 28
That Insta account really shows how insecure Isabelle is at times and how ridiculous Sarah looks leaning forward whenever she does a try on haul.
Now there is a record of what they’ve bought, let’s see how much they actually wear. (I sound like a weird stalker.)

Reactions: 11
That Insta account really shows how insecure Isabelle is at times and how ridiculous Sarah looks leaning forward whenever she does a try on haul.
Now there is a record of what they’ve bought, let’s see how much they actually wear. (I sound like a weird stalker.)
My word there are actually 11 such accounts on Instagram! Weird says as weird does!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Shame, they've had another stressful day! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Sarah tells us that Esme hates hair wash day, does this mean she only washes her hair once a week!
yuk, lazy and creepy really did fall from the ugly tree hitting every branch on the way down 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha oh please…..Sarah wrapped them up. She’s just so sad and as for the fake reactions from the girls…..boring 🥱

Reactions: 8
So all those flowery rompers Sarah got for Mila, were in a mix of 6-9 months and 9-12 months. I said at the time it seemed like she was finally putting her in the right size.
Now she's apparently back in 3-6 months and something that's 12-18 months won't fit her until NEXT Christmas. She has some serious issues that she's going to project on to Mila as she gets older (Jace too) is their such a thing as body dismorphia, but for someone else, not yourself? 🤔
My daughter is 5 and a half months and below the 9th centile. She has skinny wee legs and arms and she's in 3-6 months. She's at least half the size of dinky dot Mila.

Reactions: 24
Don’t quote me but I’m pretty sure Emma Kenny spoke out about Creepy not long after it came out about Jess & she called him either dangerous or deeply unpleasant. Whatever it was she doesn’t like him. Who does like him, I’m yet to come across a sane adult that does.
Yes she did

Reactions: 6
I remember Lazy saying she bought all these clothes in 0-3 and Mila couldn't wear them because of the cast. She then stuffed her in them after the cast and the sleeves were halfway up her arms, same with the legs.
If she'd put Mila in the clothes when she actually was 0-3 months there wouldn't have been a problem.

Creepy seemed giddy when talking about skating and his dodgy clothes, I suppose that's because Lazy took all the chuldrun out with Nanaaar and left him to go 'skating' all day.

Reactions: 21
Creepy seemed giddy when talking about skating and his dodgy clothes, I suppose that's because Lazy took all the chuldrun out with Nanaaar and left him to go 'skating' all day.
Definitely. He's extra cocky at the moment and that usually means he's up to something, talking about his body and image in his usual deluded way. He must be on to at least his third group of skate friends now since he started vlogging and the last two involved him and his group being inappropriate. Sarah knows it goes on too.

Won't post screenshots now on such a lovely day but remember what his social worker ex-mate said....

Reactions: 30
Definitely. He's extra cocky at the moment and that usually means he's up to something, talking about his body and image in his usual deluded way. He must be on to at least his third group of skate friends now since he started vlogging and the last two involved him and his group being inappropriate. Sarah knows it goes on too.

Won't post screenshots now on such a lovely day but remember what his social worker ex-mate said....
Can't imagine doing anything with that smelly, overweight man-child turd. If I still had my ovaries they would shrink in disgust.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.