The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris ‘I’m not massive. I’m small’

😂😂😂😂
Moobs Delonge is small 😂😂😂

Best joke I’ve heard all year, Chris 🤣
The only thing large about him are his moobs, his arse and his ego.
No one cares about his baggy Adidas sweatpants or his ladylike ankles in a new pair of skates.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Decided to watch them today then I’m sorry but I went and gave them a second view as I couldn’t believe what I’d just heard from Chris.
He is having a really good day. He’s carrying on like he’s a 25 year old stud. Has he found a new ifam to groom? Why is he talking like this??
“ I’m not massive, I’m small da da la la la. But anyway but I also got myself a new “power” and every body literally, all my like skate homies they all take the mick of me cause I like to wear, you’ll see in my videos, like I like to wear the same stuff when I skate…
Then after waffling on he says “everyone takes the mick out of me for having my ‘power’ suit on when I’ve got my grey long sleeved T shirt, my adidas bottoms, cause that’s when the big tricks go down when I’ve got the power suit on “
What?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I would love to think what lazy actually thinks about the dropping views and what lies she's been told etc

They need to do something views are awful which also means this thread has got slower Now the court case is over I need entertainment at night so want us to fly through pages again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The thumb nail for today is from yesterday, the same hair and clothes, so they split the video into two? Gives them an extra day ahead
Sadly exploiting Esme with two open mouthed thumbnails on two days. They make me so angry. Disgusting dangerous parents😡🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Decided to watch them today then I’m sorry but I went and gave them a second view as I couldn’t believe what I’d just heard from Chris.
He is having a really good day. He’s carrying on like he’s a 25 year old stud. Has he found a new ifam to groom? Why is he talking like this??
“ I’m not massive, I’m small da da la la la. But anyway but I also got myself a new “power” and every body literally, all my like skate homies they all take the mick of me cause I like to wear, you’ll see in my videos, like I like to wear the same stuff when I skate…
Then after waffling on he says “everyone takes the mick out of me for having my ‘power’ suit on when I’ve got my grey long sleeved T shirt, my adidas bottoms, cause that’s when the big tricks go down when I’ve got the power suit on “
What?????
Maybe if he puts his power suit on, he'll grow some balls and hand himself in at the local police station,..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I see Kaci j from dvg has bought herself a brand new car
Don’t worry Isabelle will get the DPD van handed down to her when she turns 17.
That will be there next “successful” vlog. HUGEEEEEE SURPRISE CAR FOR ISABELLE

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Emma Kenny? I love her videos
Don’t quote me but I’m pretty sure Emma Kenny spoke out about Creepy not long after it came out about Jess & she called him either dangerous or deeply unpleasant. Whatever it was she doesn’t like him. Who does like him, I’m yet to come across a sane adult that does.

• Wow
If they ever put Jace in pig tails again i’d love to swing him around like miss Trunchbull. He is such an entitled brat.
His parents deserve to be in the chokey. He is a product of their tit parenting

• Sad
Reactions: 18
His parents deserve to be in the chokey. He is a product of their tit parenting
I dread to think of what type of boy he will grow up to be. Especially with creepy as the only “male” influence around him.

Everything has to be about him, he would make a great toxic and narcissistic partner in the future.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My biggest fear about that is creepy taking Isabelle down some quiet country lanes to give her driving lessons🤢

• Sick
Sarah seems to like to make out her kids are teeny tiny…..10 year old Isla is wearing age 10 clothes so not as tiny as made out to be. There is no way mila is in 3-6 months and that’s obvious just by looking at her! But Sarah likes putting them in clothes where you can tell they are too small
The ones of which she conveniently angles the tags towards the camera are age 10 😳😳😳 but she’s been hiding the labels of all of Islas clothes for about 2 years we know if she’s showing them they’re a rare buy of age-fit. Wasn’t there was also a clip in the last shopping video where Lazy bought age 9/10 for Esme? So by their own admittance Isla is wearing a larger size than her sister 3 years older.

I’m not saying any of this against the poor child. But her weight is a consequence of neglect and Sarah’s disgusting attempts to prove us she’s a dinky dot are blatant.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
He was a skater boy, she said see you later boy 🎵
He said isn’t it obvious, I’m just a little boy, who wears XXXXL joggers (and has chippy tits) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The ones of which she conveniently angles the tags towards the camera are age 10 😳😳😳 but she’s been hiding the labels of all of Islas clothes for about 2 years we know if she’s showing them they’re a rare buy of age-fit. Wasn’t there was also a clip in the last shopping video where Lazy bought age 9/10 for Esme? So by their own admittance Isla is wearing a larger size than her sister 3 years older.

I’m not saying any of this against the poor child. But her weight is a consequence of neglect and Sarah’s disgusting attempts to prove us she’s a dinky dot are blatant.
Her food obsession probably stems from boredom

Reactions: 27
What IFANNY decided to spend their Universal Credit on LOL Dolls for the girls. Absolute Idiots.

Also where was Isabells gift? Could of given her a new blue jumper, I could wipe my bum with the offer one she has. Of course Jace got a present otherwise he would of thrown himself down the marble stairs.
Sarah bought them and wrapped them herself so obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The wonderful Emma Kenny's tweets about Creepy that she wrote shortly after the girls came forward.
I was dying to know if she's heard about Creepy and her thoughts on him. Her research is incredible and I love how she gets into their personalities. The Jimmy Saville one was just shocking.

Chris, you're no Johnny Depp or Tom Delonge, you're Chris Ingham who sent seedy dirty messages to fans who looked up to you, you slept with one behind your wife's back. You used your position as an influencer to groom young girls. You've had 4 years to disprove the messages that the girls still stand by and everyone can see are true. The irony is that Johnny took this matter to court for the sake of his children, you've done nothing but hide behind yours. Coward.

View attachment 1311320

And Johnny really does play in a band....
The fool truly sees himself as an innocent victim who will one day be vindicated.
Delighted that JD finally got justice.
What exactly has Chris Ingham done to prove his innocence? If I was accused of something so awful I would do everything to prove it, not send my Ifannies and family to harass the victims. Disillusioned asshole.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
When Isabelle turns 17 they will clickbait a new car, then it will be another ride on toy for Jace

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think generally Sarah is afraid of them growing up, maturing, the kids realising how they’ve raised them and having their own opinions. They’ve created a prison for the children in which only certain people are allowed in. I think they’ve dug themselves in a hole and are struggling to see the way out.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.