The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh they’re really stretching out these Pre Holiday blogs… I’m guessing they’ll be home before the first ones even up!

Reactions: 18
THE GIRLS GOT A MEGA SURPRISE!!

A short 10 minute vlog as the Inghams prepare to go on the run holiday. Any guesses as to where they're going? There's been several hints it's somewhere warm so I'm thinking Spain or Greece.

Jace stands in the kitchen playing with one of those rattle toys. Lazy tells him to close his eyes for his jacket. She has been so excited for it to come. It has a dinosaur on it. She says he looks cool and tells him to turn to look in the camera.

Esme curled her hair and thought she'd look good. She now needs to borrow Isabelle's hair straighteners because she looks like an idiot. She tries to straighten the hair. Jace arrives home from playgroup. He eats a watermelon ice lolly whilst Esme tells us he got a certificate for being a big boy. He got Star of the Week. Hmmm, somehow I doubt Little Movers does Star of the Week, even for the Ingham child geniuses. Esme hates the flavour watermelon. Jase screeches Esme's name.

Creepy is annoying Lazy because it's new skate day. The postman brought presents and Creepy was like "yeeeeeeah boy". New skate day = new skate outfit day so the father of the non tracksuit family also treated himself to new shiny jogging bottoms. He doesn't think he'll be down to going out in them because they're 2XL and massive on him. He's only small. So small. Teeny tiny. Creepy's skate homies take the mick out of what he wears. He wears what he does because it's the rollerblader look having his power suit on. His power suit makes big tricks go down. Lazy hates the Adidas bottoms. Creepy is going to clean now and has the cleaning routine down. Time lapse of Creepy Saville hoovering the landing.

Lazy is about to give the girls a present an ifam sent. Lazy told the ifam not to buy the present but they'd already bought it. They don't expect presents from anyone and the biggest gift it watching the vlogs. Jace says thank you and rips open his present, screeching about the outfit inside. These were sent as birthday gifts. Esme and Isla rip open the presents after Isla does a quick countdown. It's OMG shock horror huge surprise LOL Tween Dolls. Isla says she didn't expect them. Prinny looks sad.

It's been stressful behind the scenes today so it's time for Lazy to dip her trotters in the hot tub. Quick flash of her bra that no one asked for. Lazy moans it's too hot and says she keeps telling Creepy to turn it down because he has it on the highest setting. Esme has washed her hair and hates hair wash day so isn't getting in. Creepy suggested Lazy go in the hot tub. We will know eventually why they haven't filmed today, although we won't know about for a while. It's made filming difficult. The vlog has probably been short and boring but you have good days ad bad days.

It will be a good day tomorrow as they're taking Nannar somewhere special as she's bought herself a new electric scooter. The one she had before had a broken charger. This scooter is small, light and now fits in the car. They're going to a place Nannar used to take Lazy and Piles Katrina to. The last time they went was just after Isla was born so 10 years ago.

End of vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What IFANNY decided to spend their Universal Credit on LOL Dolls for the girls. Absolute Idiots.

Also where was Isabells gift? Could of given her a new blue jumper, I could wipe my bum with the offer one she has. Of course Jace got a present otherwise he would of thrown himself down the marble stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sitting listening to one of my favourite channels. She is or was a UK psychologist. I didn't know until I just googled her, but I know her as a true crime Youtuber and her research is absolutely brilliant.
The person she describes is a truly evil creature. Describing his personality has a level of familiarity. Illusions of grandeur, manipulation, etc.
What is disturbing to me, is that predators today have a platform which is celebrated, encouraged and compensated on social media. Some people are so devoid of common sense and positive influence, that they see these vloggers as demi-gods.

I know I can get really mean and bitchy on here but I do try and not overreact to every little thing they do. HOWEVER, the vlogs of the children showing outfits, camera angles, cropping to focus on one part of their bodies are awful. If you have a monologue in the hot tub, do you have to include your child in the background? Perfect for family memories, but as a parent, would I want strangers to view my child in any innocent pose? Especially not for the sickos watching it.
She is forever commenting on the size of her children and literally no one except predators care that one of the teenagers are 'small on top' ( Lazy made a point of that in the shopping vlog), or care about the other teenager's 'boobage'.

If I had to photograph/film my son in a new outfit or photograph/film him in the privacy of his bedroom he would tell me to piss off.

• Heart
Sitting listening to one of my favourite channels. She is or was a UK psychologist. I didn't know until I just googled her, but I know her as a true crime Youtuber and her research is absolutely brilliant.
The person she describes is a truly evil creature. Describing his personality has a level of familiarity. Illusions of grandeur, manipulation, etc.
What is disturbing to me, is that predators today have a platform which is celebrated, encouraged and compensated on social media. Some people are so devoid of common sense and positive influence, that they see these vloggers as demi-gods.

I know I can get really mean and bitchy on here but I do try and not overreact to every little thing they do. HOWEVER, the vlogs of the children showing outfits, camera angles, cropping to focus on one part of their bodies are awful. If you have a monologue in the hot tub, do you have to include your child in the background? Perfect for family memories, but as a parent, would I want strangers to view my child in any innocent pose? Especially not for the sickos watching it.
She is forever commenting on the size of her children and literally no one except predators care that one of the teenagers are 'small on top' ( Lazy made a point of that in the shopping vlog), or care about the other teenager's 'boobage'.

If I had to photograph/film my son in a new outfit or photograph/film him in the privacy of his bedroom he would tell me to piss off.
Emma Kenny? I love her videos

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Chris, you're no Johnny Depp or Tom Delonge, you're Chris Ingham who sent seedy dirty messages to fans who looked up to you, you slept with one behind your wife's back. You used your position as an influencer to groom young girls. You've had 4 years to disprove the messages that the girls still stand by and everyone can see are true. The irony is that Johnny took this matter to court for the sake of his children, you've done nothing but hide behind yours. Coward.

1654115203396.png

And Johnny really does play in a band....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Emma Kenny? I love her videos
Isn't she the one that commented on Creepy when the allegations first came out? (From what I recall she wasn't a fan!)

Chris, you're no Johnny Depp or Tom Delonge, you're Chris Ingham who sent seedy dirty messages to fans who looked up to you, you slept with one behind your wife's back. You used your position as an influencer to groom young girls. You've had 4 years to disprove the messages that the girls still stand by and everyone can see are true. The irony is that Johnny took this matter to court for the sake of his children, you've done nothing but hide behind yours. Coward.
View attachment 1311320
Well that is just priceless! He's delusional if he feels some kind of affinity to Johnny Depp.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh duck off lazy……. You wrapped those presents yourself….. go on show the packaging they were delivered in then??? And as for saying each of them were for Birthdays and had it written on them…. I couldn’t see it - go on get yer sharpie out and show us - ha ha ha little Miss liar

Reactions: 16
Oh duck off lazy……. You wrapped those presents yourself….. go on show the packaging they were delivered in then??? And as for saying each of them were for Birthdays and had it written on them…. I couldn’t see it - go on get yer sharpie out and show us - ha ha ha little Miss liar
And despite being scared of “stalkers” it appears they were delivered to their home address!!

• Haha
  • Wow
That bikini thing Isla was wearing in the hot tub is far too small.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
And despite being scared of “stalkers” it appears they were delivered to their home address!!
Fortunately they are not that scared!!!! - they still publish their mailing address (which they presumably still collect from) this was their old office…I mean if they didn’t want/need pressies sent to them like little Miss Liar said …… take the pissing address off utube!

So if they don’t want gifts off their Ifam...why’ve they still got their info open to be sent gifts? A brand surely contacts them before sending so they could easily just give the brand the details (not that they get many brand offers unless it’s a crap scooter) so if they’re really not wanting anything close your bloody mail address to “fans”

Im sure creepy is an Embarrassment when he was talking about skating and his jogging bottoms like a teenager with his creepy fingers doing a gang sign, gangster granny more like and then says i can do more skate tricks with the baggy bottoms wtf he does the same one in every video and that's badly. If your reading this creepy grow the duck up act your age get your children washed in clean clothes and in school stop dragging them all over the country in a DOD van because no matter where you visit you do nothing and make it look tit . Your utube channel is finished, look at tonights vlog 10 mins of crap why even bother give it up get a proper job and start acting your age and being a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
God she makes me mad I had a baby not long before her who was premature so tiny so her comments bug me when she was on about buying Mila 3-6months clothes for this summer! Come on she will be a year then and sorry not tiny! She has a perfectly healthy normal size baby infant especially her legs cute chub yet she on about 3-6months clothes 🤦‍♀️
I have a 4 month old who is bang on 50th centile and 3-6 is the perfect fit. Why does she do this!? It can’t be true. Mila is much bigger than my little one. (Probably because she’s much older!)

Sarah seems to like to make out her kids are teeny tiny…..10 year old Isla is wearing age 10 clothes so not as tiny as made out to be. There is no way mila is in 3-6 months and that’s obvious just by looking at her! But Sarah likes putting them in clothes where you can tell they are too small

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.