The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this correct.
Sarah keeps saying they have haters and stalkers.

Sarah also let’s her toddler unwrap gifts sent randomly that could be from literally anyone and contain literally anything. There are some right sicko’s around and they are doing that.
The gifts would be from lazy.

Reactions: 17
The thumb nail for today is from yesterday, the same hair and clothes, so they split the video into two? Gives them an extra day ahead

Reactions: 24
Power suit?? Do you think that knob actually believes the tit he says?? Sad little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So the prick think he looks slick in his new adidas bottoms 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and why does he do that stupid hand gesture with those filthy bleeping fingers he’s like a child

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So she has had a super stressful day which we will eventually find out about eh? My guess is that their flights were cancelled and they have had to rearrange their holiday!

And is he going on 40 yrs or going on 4 yrs, grow up you foo

The thumb nail for today is from yesterday, the same hair and clothes, so they split the video into two? Gives them an extra day ahead
Good spotting! Yes

Reactions: 20
what was mega and what was surprising in that video. They just got a gift each from a golly Ifam. Lazy you should have told that girl to ether return the things she had already bought or give them to charity. Not send it since she had already had gotten it.
Why do you get so giddy over Jason getting something with a dinosaurus on, he don't care about the dinosaurus at all. Just you and the sisters since you hoped he would when he was born

Reactions: 26
D115EEA5-D720-4641-BBDD-3BE8B8F8D5E2.jpeg

Isn’t that what you’ve done every single day, of every week, of every month, for the last two years? Haha 😂.

You’re a cult. Keeping your kids prisoner at home with no school and no friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Jace's hair is starting to look ridiculous now, I get it some boys have long hair and thats fine but why leave a child grow hair that long and then pullit up so tight into that messy bun thing

Sarah tells us that Esme hates hair wash day, does this mean she only washes her hair once a week!

What a witch, why do people need to know something like that about a 13 year old?! Apart from Chris being a pervert, this is why they can't go to school.

If Esme was in school, I would guess she would have had some SEN support by now. That's going by what her mother has told us about her and what they put on screen during the '20 minutes that we see per day'

She sounded downbeat about whatever it is the ifannies will eventually find out about - would this have been the time they posted no vlog going up or is this a bit further behind?

I think they’ve either planned to go away this week hence trying to drag the current vlog content out and holidays been affected by the flight issues with holiday cancellation. That would mean they’ve had to postpone as Izzy should be restarting ‘GCSEs’ when term restarts next week. The other thought I had was that it was the day they found out about the condition of being able to keep the outside steps and that’s not gone down well for whatever reason 🤣

Reactions: 15
I love going through old screenshots. Oh Sarah Sarah Sarah I know you’re not the sharpest tool in the toolbox, but even you must have noticed by now, every single time throughout the history of your sad LITTLE channel, when you rant people listen👂🏻then your viewers vanish cos they really don’t like you or your crappy attitude. 1 day very soon there won’t be anyone watching your historic vlogs & that for sale sign will be erected & only 2 people to blame. Maybe try being a nicer person eh! Your channel is a failure LOOK at the viewing figures no one wants to watch addictions & neglected children. Why can’t you see it? View attachment 1310226👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻PATHETIC NASTY 🐄
This lady is meant to be an influencer to teenagers and young children, yet she thinks it's fine that these young kids see language like this? Great influence Sarah.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.