The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face spoke volumes! Must be odd looking back at those days, knowing that they'll never be going back there, but having to keep it from the kids.
Esme and Isla must've asked to go back. Would be fascinated to know what was said

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lazy of Feralbelle glued to the couch for the day (again). How does anyone with a large young family have the time to watch endless movies during the day. Hope those children write their memoirs someday : Chapter #1. Intro - Four Days Laundry ont'Floor; #2. Advanced Parental Alienation; #3,4,5,6 Pepe le Crepe, including No Hell, No & The Sarah Ingham Forever Chronicles; #6. Big Frank Tales From The Bedroom Balcony Belfry of Dreams; #7. How We bleeping Escaped and Other Car-A-van Edits 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Esme and Isla must've asked to go back. Would be fascinated to know what was said
They probably tell them that they are not allowed back to America because they have not had the Covid jabs. Esme and Isla will see the truth one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Another screenshot from tonight of their dinner. She’s got ricotta and mozzarella inside the calzone and then Red Leicester on top coated with a garlic butter. The pools of butter on that thing, it’s just dripping in it 🤮

Btw Sarah the recipe called for frozen spinach for a reason as that would have already been wilted which you would defrost and drain. By adding it fresh you’re gonna get all the natural moisture drain out of it in the cooking process which combined with your liberal use of butter and mountains of cheese would lead to a very sloppy mess on a plate which is why I imagine you didn’t show it once you cut into it!

Jesus, made me feel so ill, I could feel my arteries just slamming shut just looking at it!

5CCAD427-9E2A-44E8-BEE5-5196D279ADDC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
No truth in the rumour that Creepy bought his parents a van and when he entered said van it was a camper van

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I bet they said we don’t need Florida /Disney as we have done it to Death - but don’t worry we will be making new trips for memories by taking you to Scotland three thousand times and loads of beaches that will all blend into one…. And last but not least you can fill up flying tiger baskets

Reactions: 27
Her face spoke volumes! Must be odd looking back at those days, knowing that they'll never be going back there, but having to keep it from the kids.
I'm absolutely certain that during that segment Esme said "this was when I was loving life"

Another screenshot from tonight of their dinner. She’s got ricotta and mozzarella inside the calzone and then Red Leicester on top coated with a garlic butter. The pools of butter on that thing, it’s just dripping in it 🤮

Btw Sarah the recipe called for frozen spinach for a reason as that would have already been wilted which you would defrost and drain. By adding it fresh you’re gonna get all the natural moisture drain out of it in the cooking process which combined with your liberal use of butter and mountains of cheese would lead to a very sloppy mess on a plate which is why I imagine you didn’t show it once you cut into it!

Jesus, made me feel so ill, I could feel my arteries just slamming shut just looking at it!

View attachment 1257475
And she was going to feed Mila with it!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1257475
What a nasty thing to say. Gino D’Acampo personally gave Lady Lazy a lesson on how to make a calzonnnnne. Jealousy ain’t pretty. Try domino’s foo……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They only had Zelda and Steve over at Christmas, couldn't Esme have bunked in with Isabelle for a couple of nights and Zelda and Steve have Esmes room?
I thought, or seem to remember Sarah telling us at the time, that Esme had slept in with Isabelle or visa versa?

Reactions: 14
My accounted is as bent as it comes 🤣 i know about alot of loopholes except been out the country as my work as based in the UK but there is alot of things I've seen thats made me think that they have tax doged in but can't say what it is incase they havnt and it gives them ideas .... izzy is also one of them 🤐

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Soooooo... this family really get to me!

Set for life isn't travelling around in a van no matter how nice your van is! set for life is your children experiencing the life of dreams! A one off life that allows your kids to see the world, eat the best foods, study at the best schools, attend a uni in their chosen country, realise that dream job/career! Read that please because it is not to do with you! All my life satisfaction comes from seeing my only child experience life better that I did, set for life doesn't mean the most money, the most fame, most views... it's about that feeling your heart gets when you give your kid/kids wife/partner something they never thought was possible! You get to experience this with them so in-turn you live your dream life too....

If you can both put your hand on them
Empty hearts you have and say everything you do is for your kids then maybe you are living your dream life but I guarantee you ain't taking your kids on the journey of their dreams because it's all about you!!

Get off YT get kids to school, nursery, college. Save the trips for summer holidays, Easter breaks etc.. just as you did as a normal family back in the day. Your so stuck in your own drama you haven't lifted your head above board to see your family is sinking!!

Each year, we do a dream board, the 3 of us write our ambitions for the year on NYE and work our ass off to realise one another's dreams.... I bet if you did that your life path wouldn't be as you live because your kids hate that van with a passion..

I'm Done! you could go on forever with these 2 adults

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I was just scrolling through tiktok & saw this. Not that Sarah lied about car seats for spica babies, at all 🙄🤥
(I couldn’t save the video, but it’s a British family, who hired a Maxi-Cozi car seat for their baby who’s in a spica cast from Happy Hip Service)
Pants on fire again Lazy 🤔🔥

Attachments

Reactions: 25
I bet they said we don’t need Florida /Disney as we have done it to Death - but don’t worry we will be making new trips for memories by taking you to Scotland three thousand times and loads of beaches that will all blend into one…. And last but not least you can fill up flying tiger baskets
I imagine an excuse they’ll have told the girls is that the younger 2 are too young to appreciate Disney and that they’ll go when they’re older. They know that another Disney trip will massively pull in views, it’s probably killing them not being able to cash in on them. Sarah’s face was a picture when Esme was talking about America.

I’d be really interested to know what those girls know. In my mind there’s no way Isabelle doesn’t know the full truth now, she may have bought into the idea that “they’re all lying haters” at the time, but there must come a point where she’s questioned “why do we get so much hate? There’s other YouTube families that don’t experience this”. They’ve been in the papers being called out for their behaviour. It seems like she’s really shying away from the camera now, and who could blame her. I don’t think she wants to be associated at all with the “family business”, but it must be such a confusing thing for her to even begin to process.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I was just scrolling through tiktok & saw this. Not that Sarah lied about car seats for spica babies, at all 🙄🤥
(I couldn’t save the video, but it’s a British family, who hired a Maxi-Cozi car seat for their baby who’s in a spica cast from Happy Hip Service)
Pants on fire again Lazy 🤔🔥
I note that baby has socks on.

Reactions: 29
Know what's bad, I could see creepy being brazen and the hard man "let's all go back to Disneyland kiddies" and then gets bleeping arrested at boarder patrol 🚓🚓
My, oh my, I'd laugh so much 🤣🤣🤣😭
Creepy would squirm and say it wasn't him and it was Frank or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doesn't it ever occur to these two idiots, that the money they spent on that motor home, they all could have had decent haircuts, they all could have visited the dentist, they all could have had decent shoes that fit them properly and designed their garden to make it a lovely place to be. Obviously, it's more important to buy a motor home.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.