The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will they try and put up a vlog tonight or do we think it will be a quick "sorry thiers no vlog" message recorded by chris sat in the van to pretend they are still away

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They will definitely be sulking so I bet there will be a flimsy excuse as why there's no vlog. Unfortunately there won't be a rant as they know how much Tattle love them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
They will definitely be sulking so I bet there will be a flimsy excuse as why there's no vlog. Unfortunately there won't be a rant as they know how much Tattle love them.
And it’ll be “we’ll upload Monday instead”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I find it shocking that a family travelling for that length of time (and in some fairly remote places) wouldn't carry some basic first aid supplies on board. I imagine that most of the proper vanlifers do and they probably include it in their packing/preparation videos.

I keep a tiny 'travel' first aid kit in my car glove compartment so it's always handy. If I was away for more than a day I'd take a bit more as well.
In my handbag/backpack, I usually have pain and plasters and always have tissues on me. I work with children, so the last two items are pretty much essential for them and the first is only for me, of course. In my little essentials pouvh I usually have a safety pin or two as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Ingham Family #229 Shoddy views, videos removed, Inghams say watch our vlogs but the ifam refuse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can’t they just edit the hidden videos and republish them?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can’t they just edit the hidden videos and republish them?
Probably, but they would have lost their views. And would not get many new views, because everyone have seen how crappy they already are.

oh wow, there have been some major makeover done in Rosabelle manor today.
But anyhow, those booring white walls could do with a splash of colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In my handbag/backpack, I usually have pain and plasters and always have tissues on me. I work with children, so the last two items are pretty much essential for them and the first is only for me, of course. In my little essentials pouvh I usually have a safety pin or two as well!
If we are away more than a day then we have enough medical supplies to fill a hospital. However, you can guarantee there will be none of the right size plaster, the one type of bandage we need is missing, and someone will develop a symptom that only some obscure medicine I've never heard of can cure.

I've never seen anyone so unprepared as the inghams but then this is the people that can go out with a baby or newly potty trained toddler and not even take a bag with them!

Reactions: 24
I think there will be a blog, they will need the money if they are losing out on the other vlogs that have been deleted.

Reactions: 15
Maybe we can start a new tradition of Tantrum Thursday, where they show they latest coffee stains, don't upload the latest vlog because they now hate Ireland and have a rant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does anyone else find their fixation on ‘scenery’ and ‘stoooning views’ a bit … off?

Like don’t get me wrong, these places are often beautiful but given they’re not actually doing anything valuable while they’re there I find it hard to see how the view alone can be worth it? They’re not really spending much time outdoors hiking/camping, it’s clear the historic places mean nothing to them.

They’re pretty much just pretending the view from their van window was worth all this money/time and exploiting their kids for??

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I find it shocking that a family travelling for that length of time (and in some fairly remote places) wouldn't carry some basic first aid supplies on board. I imagine that most of the proper vanlifers do and they probably include it in their packing/preparation videos.

I keep a tiny 'travel' first aid kit in my car glove compartment so it's always handy. If I was away for more than a day I'd take a bit more as well.
Even when i do a short trip to the park i take antibacterial wipes and plasters

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Minghams have been meeting IFAM all along the WAW and loving life and now discover the WAW are haterz & trolls. Whoops.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.