The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think those children must get bored with cliffs waterfalls beaches more cliffs waterfalls and beaches? Don't get me wrong the scenery is beautiful but day after day the same thing.
Isla is absolutely filthy her hair her nails everything get the child home and in the bath for gods sake before the spots get infected, the way she acts and faces she pulls makes me wonder what shes seen it also seems she would do anything as long as on camera which is worrying.
Jace again filthy hair face and nails.
I would be ashamed if my children looked like that and definitely wouldn't put them on camera for everyone to see.
Esme still cant walk and still in pain but don't worry lazy has checked her bones and they don't hurt wtf she has x-ray vision now absolute disgrace the lot of them.
Izzy walks along in filthy clothes with filthy hair and looks like she doesn’t have an ounce of energy, you'd think with all the fresh air shed be buzzing.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
So Jace had something sweet late at night, and then Lazy was letting him jump around the bed, so I don't blame the child for being over-excited.
At one point Isla even pulled him down off Lazy's rotund prone body and nearly onto the baby.

Lazy looked like a real slob lying down while the baby was on the edge of the bed.

It's a good job they are alone tonight as I do wonder what other #vanlifers would think about the noise coming from their van late at night

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I read not long back lazy saying they are going back in the year to do north of Ireland

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Rose, my beautiful puppy had her first home-school lesson today. We are fine training dogs but it was really needed for the lovely and well meaning carers D,M and G. Honestly to god and without shadow of a doubt the woman was brilliant. She would, however have had no problem in getting Seacroft Sarah to sit for a liver biscuit treat. Where she’d have gotten her to 💩 is another matter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That’s decay in Creepy’s teeth. You usually get holes there from sucking too many sweets. I bet he needs extensive dental work due to his Coke addiction.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
So Jace had something sweet late at night, and then Lazy was letting him jump around the bed, so I don't blame the child for being over-excited.
At one point Isla even pulled him down off Lazy's rotund prone body and nearly onto the baby.

Lazy looked like a real slob lying down while the baby was on the edge of the bed.

It's a good job they are alone tonight as I do wonder what other #vanlifers would think about the noise coming from their van late at night

View attachment 1228697
Pisses me right off when he spends ages trying to flying head butt her and then she goes you’re such a BOY. Oh yeah lazy such a boy thing-flying head butts!

Reactions: 22
Who knew that The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland would be such jealous haters! Don't them fooos know that they should be grateful for the ingham vlogs :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I bet when they 'asked' Esme if she wanted her injury checked out they also gave her a big list of reasons as to how it would negatively affect their day if she did!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Home educator extraordinaire Professor Lazy Ingram (38) has tonight displaced, single handedly the Jurassic coast from the south of England to the west of Ireland. Pretty remarkable given she’s rarely left the van seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks @mags, yes I do! Busy day at work lol. Can’t wait to see if they pleasure us with a rant in a few days
I pray for a rant...but only if its from from bush! Pretty sure that's standard for an ingham though!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think those children must get bored with cliffs waterfalls beaches more cliffs waterfalls and beaches? Don't get me wrong the scenery is beautiful but day after day the same thing.
Isla is absolutely filthy her hair her nails everything get the child home and in the bath for gods sake before the spots get infected, the way she acts and faces she pulls makes me wonder what shes seen it also seems she would do anything as long as on camera which is worrying.
Jace again filthy hair face and nails.
I would be ashamed if my children looked like that and definitely wouldn't put them on camera for everyone to see.
Esme still cant walk and still in pain but don't worry lazy has checked her bones and they don't hurt wtf she has x-ray vision now absolute disgrace the lot of them.
Izzy walks along in filthy clothes with filthy hair and looks like she doesn’t have an ounce of energy, you'd think with all the fresh air shed be buzzing.
When Jace was literally crawling along the beach I just thought how filthy must he be not only his fingers and hair but his clothes 🙄

Isabelle, Jace and Isla practically paddling in the sea no doubt shoes soaking wet but 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1228697
That video with Jace/Isla/Sarah singing Incy Wincy Spider is so sad for Isla. Virtually the whole clip Isla keeps glancing at Sarah for her approval. You can see it in her eyes. She just wants her mum to give her the time of day instead of it all being about Jace.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Have they commented anything on the secret group today?

Reactions: 4
My neighbour goes through at least 100 cans of fat coke a week I wonder why he’s actually still alive or he must have extensive diabetes

That’s decay in Creepy’s teeth. You usually get holes there from sucking too many sweets. I bet he needs extensive dental work due to his Coke addiction.
[/QUOT

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I reckon if the pedalo and the seacroft slug keep this entertainment up we will end up with the glory days of kayak Paul in terms of new threads this weekend. Bet they are savage they got get revenue on tattle. They really would be set for life.

Hoenstly if this keeps up I reckon they’ll go th patreon route
I was thinking this too.. PTWM does it she’s taking in over £10,000 a month! 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Every time I think these two idiots are done with making idiotic decisions. They make another neglectful decision that could impact one of their children forever.
Since when were 12 year olds meant to be in charge of their own medical access? They’re meant to be her parents FFS. You can so imagine the conversation. If she’s using sticks to walk around then she needs to be seen by a bloody doctor.
As a teacher, if I had a child in school who had been denied such vital medical access and left in charge of the decision whether to go to the doctor or not, the parents would be reported to the safeguarding lead. How is it fair that these kids are just being allowed to fall through the cracks in this way?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Remember
I reckon if the pedalo and the seacroft slug keep this entertainment up we will end up with the glory days of kayak Paul in terms of new threads this weekend. Bet they are savage they got get revenue on tattle. They really would be set for life.

Hoenstly if this keeps up I reckon they’ll go th patreon route
If patreon was on a payment plan. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So they do possess some appropriate footwear, as they wore them for walking and for the beach.

View attachment 1228538View attachment 1228539

However, for walking on a cliff (Izzy slipping) and on the way to a waterfall (Izzy getting stuck) they wear flipflops

Insane family.
I've I've a feeling they suffered after their last trip, when they let the kids shoes get soaking. They then had incidents of toenails falling off (Jace) which they said was due to hand foot and mouth. I always thought they all suffered.

I suspect their shoes got wet this time and they let them dry for a few days because they learnt their lesson.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.