The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely with holding medical attention is neglect?! What happens if they do take her and the staff realise it was broken 2-3 weeks ago (for example)
Over the years I have broken the same foot twice and both times they were hairline fractures, one was the cuboid bone and the other a metatarsal bone.

For the 1st one, I was sure it was broken as I couldn't put it on the floor without pain.
The 2nd break I could walk on the foot and I was in two minds about whether to go to the A&E. I did go and it was indeed broken.

As an adult I made this decision to go, If it was my 12-year-old daughter I would not ask her, I would take her to the hospital - dumb fucks.

The nurse did say if you leave it for a while the bone can sometimes not heal correctly and the treatment can get complicated after that.

How does Lazy know from feeling it that everything was ok, has she Xray vision. So Dr Sarah really should have gone to the hospital when it happened, just to be sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
The set for life family gave Esme sticks in place of crutches to help her get around despite Dr. Sarah saying she needed to rest her 'sprained' ankle. At the end of the vlog Jace is playing on the bed after being given two banoffee pies then jumps and rolls over poor Mila's cast, you can even hear a slight crunch noise. No one in the van cares of course 😔

View attachment 1228561 View attachment 1228560
Dogs have probably pissed up those sticks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Chris…’ Thanks for sticking by and dropping us loads of supportive comments’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I reckon if the pedalo and the seacroft slug keep this entertainment up we will end up with the glory days of kayak Paul in terms of new threads this weekend. Bet they are savage they got get revenue on tattle. They really would be set for life.

Hoenstly if this keeps up I reckon they’ll go th patreon route

Reactions: 10
What kind of parent asks their child if they want to get medical attention? Surely as a parent you should be seeing that your child in pain and take them to be seen
Last year my son started saying his chest was uncomfortable, no pain, just a tightness. Guess what, we were in the car 30 mins later on our way to A&E to check it out. He didn't have a choice and he was 21. Luckily it was only a muscle strain as I suspected but I wasn't taking any chances.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You don't ask a child if she wants to go to hospital to check it out, you bloody well take her!!
Maybe Lazy asked the Benedictine Nuns (the Kylemore ifam massive) to pray for Esme's healing and quick recovery via divine intervention?

I saw on their Facebook page that the Abbey was working with a mental health charity. It's ironic that they had Chris & Sarah Ingham over for a visit the other day, with their disgusting track record for mistreating people. 🤬

Reactions: 15
So when they came out of the restaurant it was virtually dark, so it had to be at least 8.30 and still had a baby and 3 year old out and about at that time and then jace was full of banoffee pie (sugar). No wonder that child was bouncing off the walls and how he didn't fall onto milas cast, it's a wonder! Wouldve been more clickbait if he had hurt her though, I suppose!

Reactions: 20
The set for life family gave Esme sticks in place of crutches to help her get around despite Dr. Sarah saying she needed to rest her 'sprained' ankle. At the end of the vlog Jace is playing on the bed after being given two banoffee pies then jumps and rolls over poor Mila's cast, you can even hear a slight crunch noise. No one in the van cares of course 😔

View attachment 1228561 View attachment 1228560
It will be a miracle if that cast has worked sat in a car seat for hours plonked down anywhere now jace jumping on her they just don't care

Reactions: 25
Sarah: “I pushed on her bones, just like they would have done at hospital”. Yes Sarah, but the difference is they know what they’re looking for when they do that, you disgrace!
They might even do something called an X-Ray which is particularly useful 🙄

Creepy, if your mobile disaster home is over 2 tonnes just shove fatty foghorn out, you’ll be golden!

Getting increasingly sad for Mila, she looks so miserable, bless her. Probably doesn’t help that Jace is blaring out the slipknot version of incy wincy spider before proceeding to launch himself onto Mila’s cast, which is absolutely filthy (as is she!)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Gooooooooood evening tatties!!!!!!
I need advice. I’m thinking of allowing my 16 (nearly 17) year old son to go out a tightrope walk over a 96ft drop with no safety harness because I’ve heard it’s got stooooonin views! I mean obviously I will film it from the safety of my skater friend Chris’s love machine so I can share it on YouTube
Comment down below what you guys think? Positive only- negative will get two sillyballs and blocked fooooos
Yeh it's fine. Just have another baby hun. I have one each year then it doesn't matter if anything happens to one xx

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
From what I have heard/read, they don’t seem to have a first aid kit. Didn’t Isabelle have to bandage a cut on her hand ( or knee?) when she fell with toilet paper and sellotape? Disgraceful if so, and would point towards no for pain killers, except some for Sarah and Chris, of course!
They sell basic first aid kits at home bargains for a fiver. By rights the roof box should be full of ‘em.

Reactions: 21
That's what I thought, they had obviously already been caught out but continued to put it on new vlogs. I can imagine Chris trying to argue why he is allowed to use it or didn't think he was doing anything wrong.

I'm glad they have followed through with it, the amount of other companies that have confirmed the Inghams shouldn't have included something and have tried to get them to edit/remove but never followed it up.
Ok ,so ,does this mean what i hope it does for their channel?
If you receive 3 copyright strikes, your YouTube channel will be terminated and you'll be banned from creating another one.. Is Karma finally catching up with the Inghams?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
TAKING THE SPRINTER VAN UP IRELANDS HIGHEST AND MOST DANGEROUS MOUNTAIN PASS?!! VAN LIFE IRELAND

Lazy and Isla start the vlog. Isla's spots have all scabbed over and she's no longer contagious. Although you and Creepy are, God only knows what is lurking in that beanie. They're looking forward to mingling again. They're still in "very very cute" Dingle. There are gift shops and ice cream parlours, the Irish love their ice cream. Lazy really really really wanted to get up today. Jace is looking at the sheep, which Lazy calls "lamb babies". Esme's ankle still hurts when she walks but it doesn't hurt when you press on the foot so they're going to see how it goes. Dr Lazy says it's just muscular and Esme doesn't want to go to hospital. This is the last national park of the trip and they're going to find a big waterfall. Lazy wants to see what the big stone thingymabobbydo on top of the mountain is.

Driving timelapse. Creepy is taking cover behind the van because of the wind. They were about to drive the Connor Pass but have found a snag. The sprinter van is over 2 tonnes and wider than 1.6m so the Connor Pass is going to have to be a no, which sucks as it's the highest mountain pass in Ireland and the views are insane. They're doing a whistle stop tour of exiting the peninsula before doing the Ring of Kerry, which Creepy is very excited about. More driving. Shots of the Isla on a beach. Stop number two on the tour out of the peninsula is Minard "my-nard" Castle, a 16th century castle damaged to the state it is today. Drone shots. Creepy keeps doing some random bits in black and white today and it's super annoying. More shot of the kids on the beach. More drone shots. The kids walk back to the van.

Driving footage. The go through Killarney and then enter Killarney National Park. The first stop in the park is the Torc Waterfall. Creepy films himself exiting the van. Esme has two sticks as crutches. She didn't get out at the castle as there were no sticks around. She wishes she had Isabelle's crutches from when she broke her toe. Jace screeches that he's got a stick too. Esme's foot feels weak and if she stood on it it would be like jelly. She hops along. Jace runs off and Lazy screeches at him not to go too far. She hopes Jace and Mila have escaped the chicken pox. It's 200 metres to the waterfall. Shots of the trees and waterfall. They stare at the waterfall looing bored. Back in the van Creepy says the waterfall was "cute". Christine makes an appearance to say "very good very nice" and they all debate about where the phrase originated. Onto the next thing in the park.

Drone driving shots. Drone shots of a lake. Don't quote Lazy but she's sure they've found the real Jurassic park. It's pretty but on a different scale to what they've seen further north. Th next stop will be Creepy's favourite because it's called Ladies View. He challenges anybody to show him a better view anywhere in the world. A Florida prison cell with you in it. More drone shots and driving footage. The Inghams were looking for a supermarket and stumbled across a town called Kenmare "ken-maaaaaaaar", which they spent 15 minutes driving around because the streets are cute and the shops are adorable. It's so colourful and cute, Irish Balamory. They're looking for somewhere to park for dinner. When you're in a van everyone wants a peek inside. They've found 8 restaurants and are going to one. It was Creepy and the girls against Lazy, who wanted to have McDonalds omelettes. Creepy told Babe that plans change. They have two nights left and a travel at the port day.

This town is gorgeous and Creepy says they had an "intimate" Italian so there was no filming in there. Lazy wasn't impressed but Creepy liked his dinner. Intimate, Lazy unimpressed but Creepy liking his dinner. :unsure: Did he disappear upstairs for a while Lazy? Isla wasn't impressed because her dinner had barbeque sauce in and she doesn't like barbeque sauce. I can hear Jace in the background. Creepy says the town is like a little American town - Texan high street vibes. Lazy and Creepy look through a shop window. Creepy gets everyone in the van and helps Esme with her socks. They're not staying in the town so are driving to a harbour 20 minutes away, which is on route to the ring of Kerry.

Jace sings aka screeches Incy Wincey spider. Lazy and Isla join in and Lazy starts tickling him. Jace whacks the camera. Creepy calls Mila "Miss River" and "Miss Mila Rosabelle". Then he asks a very hyper Jace if he's ready for his power milks. Lazy says she'll pull Jace's head off and that she wants to sing nursery rhymes to calm him down. It'll take a good few hours for that to happen after all the sugar you've fed him. Creepy tells "fooooooooo" Jace that he needs his face cleaning and teeth brushed. He stole Lazy's pie but Isla says he actually had Creepy's banoffee pie. Lazy says Creepy doesn't like banoffee pie but he says he hasn't had a chance to like it. He only got it as it was a two pack. The Park for the Night spot is incredible as they're on a pier with mountains in the background. They're completely alone. He'll try and show us outside. He attempts to sing.

Creepy shows us outside but it's completely black. He films over a wall and says he can see the ocean and stars. They're on the bottom of the peninsula the Ring of Kerry goes around. They're working their way around the most epic sites of the Ring of Kerry tomorrow. It's the last full day tomorrow. They're visiting friends on Sunday and they head back to England on Monday. So today is Friday. Lazy wants a shopping day in Dublin "Double-in" as the ferry isn't until night time. The friends live in Cork before doing half the journey to Dublin and the other half the next morning. The hope to have an afternoon of shopping before the night time ferry.

End of vlog

Yeah it totally looks like she should be going for a hike walk in the woods.:rolleyes: Doesn't look like Creepy has been brushing his teeth.🤮
1651168672063.png
1651169143382.png
1651169109330.png

They don't look bored at all.😂
1651168827004.png
1651168849793.png
1651168876233.png

If Esme's ankle is so bad that she needs to be carried around by Isabelle (third screenshot) then they should take her to hospital.
1651168942451.png
1651169212404.png
1651169657301.png
1651169977638.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Tonight’s blog 🙄

Chris squinting as usual, his face will look like an ordinance survey map by the time he’s 50

Isla shoving herself into camera shot constantly. I found her irritating but then felt sorry for her when they were doing incy wincy spider on the bed with Jace she was just totally ignored as if she didn’t exist, the same when they were walking back from their meal she said something and Chris just looked irritated/bored with her comment, then there was esme with her walking sticks being filmed 🙄 and Isla stood there hoping to be spoken to with her two sticks… she knows she’s irrelevant you can see it on her face 🙁 and Sarah you don’t have to do a fake blog where you make a fake fuss of the child your a rubbish mother end of

Jace is just an absolute brat just like his stupid mother, flinging himself about whilst her and gormless laughed and fussed over him, even poor Mila just looked 😐 as her cast literally crunched with the weight of him landing on her, what if he had kicked her in the face? But yes that didn’t happen so it doesn’t matter, no need to try and make him behave 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.