The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram lazy VS YouTube lazy , no difference what so ever - right ?! šŸ˜³ and her hands have definitely not been stretched or slimmed down ! šŸ‘€

Has anyone got the pics of her from a couple of weeks ago at the kitchen side where she looked the size of an articulated lorry ? šŸš› ?
I honestly think itā€™s the wide angle lens thatā€™s distorted her hand. By no means am I sticking up for the gruesome twosome but wide angle lenses do stretch corners and edges of photos.

Reactions: 1
Whatā€™s with 2 sets of kids calling them different names - older kids mummy, younger kids mamma šŸ¤Æ surely youā€™d want them all to call you the same šŸ™„

Reactions: 21
Whatā€™s with 2 sets of kids calling them different names - older kids mummy, younger kids mamma šŸ¤Æ surely youā€™d want them all to call you the same šŸ™„
ā€˜Mamaā€™ must be the new trendy thing for these wanna-be insta-mums

• Haha
Reactions: 24
BTW, the dangerous road thing is because if you take a large vehicle up there, it's impossible for other vehicles to pass on the other side. We can't tell the weight bug we know the width is way larger than 6ft. If they did go on that road, that'd be a really inconsiderate and dangerous for other drivers too.

Reactions: 16
Lazy desperately wants to be American. She's fond of referring to her offspring as kiddos too.

Reactions: 16
If theyā€™ve had to delete all those videos how come they arenā€™t accumulating strikes and lost their channel? I donā€™t know how you tube works, but another you tuber my husband watched lost his channel because he had a few strikes over background music he sometimes hadnā€™t blocked out when vloggingā€¦..thatā€™s copyright too isnā€™t it? I just donā€™t understand how they have become so invincible to everyone and everything.
If this was my family that I was neglecting to seek healthcare, dental care, education and I mean PROPER education, driving round with them unbuckled sleeping in a van, one in a cats bed letā€™s face it, leaving them unattended numerous times, putting their lives at risk numerous times, Iā€™d have had social services at my door long ago and lost them no doubt!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What I donā€™t understand is how they can get away with ā€œdangerousā€ or ā€œterrifiedā€ in the blog titles. Surely labelling something like ā€œtaking the sprinter van up Irelandā€™s most dangerous mountainā€ whilst having your extremely young and vulnerable children in said van must raise some eyebrows. I know itā€™s likely clickbait but how do social services turn a blind eye to titles like that? Theyā€™re basically saying theyā€™re putting their kids in dangerous situationsā€¦..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sure that baby would be better the other way around in that sling?

Reactions: 11
That video with Jace/Isla/Sarah singing Incy Wincy Spider is so sad for Isla. Virtually the whole clip Isla keeps glancing at Sarah for her approval. You can see it in her eyes. She just wants her mum to give her the time of day instead of it all being about Jace.
I couldnā€™t believe lazy was tucked up in bed but the kids are still dressed and assuming they havenā€™t washed for the night, she definitely is living up to her name if sheā€™s sorted herself out and not the kids

Reactions: 33
I confess that I reported one of their videos..I got this response from youtube today.I cant stand the scruffy fuckers..Anus eyes and toad arse
Don't worry I report their videos too for 'child abuse' everytime they force the girls to go without access to basic washing facilities for days on end. The poor girls especially Isabelle must be mortified at how bad they reek.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.